Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mrs May's "cretinous" plan 22:01 - Apr 24 with 6488 viewscentrestandswan

by Mr Rees-Moog (thought Moog was a synthesiser)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-customs-deal-eu-trade-t
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 22:02]

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 22:07 - Apr 24 with 3493 viewsLeonWasGod

Looks like he's getting a bit of confidence and thinks he might be in with a shot of being PM.

Far too early for him to make a play. Mind you I saw an article the other day saying Jeremy *unt might be a good shout for next PM. We'll look back on these times one day as the political middle ages.
Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 22:47 - Apr 24 with 3422 viewsKilkennyjack

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 22:07 - Apr 24 by LeonWasGod

Looks like he's getting a bit of confidence and thinks he might be in with a shot of being PM.

Far too early for him to make a play. Mind you I saw an article the other day saying Jeremy *unt might be a good shout for next PM. We'll look back on these times one day as the political middle ages.

True.

Beware of the Risen People

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 08:34 - Apr 25 with 3334 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 22:47 - Apr 24 by Kilkennyjack

True.

He has more chance than Corbyn of being next Prime Minister. His failure to respond to the anti semitism in the Labour party has gone beyond a joke. Last night he met with Jewish leaders but failed to come up with any promises or action plan.

Seems he only makes promise to those he thinks will vote for him.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 09:33 - Apr 25 with 3303 viewscontroversial_jack

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 08:34 - Apr 25 by felixstowe_jack

He has more chance than Corbyn of being next Prime Minister. His failure to respond to the anti semitism in the Labour party has gone beyond a joke. Last night he met with Jewish leaders but failed to come up with any promises or action plan.

There's barely 200,000 jews in this country, he doesn't need to buy their votes,don't be ridiculous
Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 11:32 - Apr 25 with 3264 viewsEbo

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 16:15 - Apr 25 with 3157 viewswestwalesed

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 09:33 - Apr 25 by controversial_jack

There's barely 200,000 jews in this country, he doesn't need to buy their votes,don't be ridiculous

That's ok then.

No need to root out Anti-Semitism as there is only 200,000 of them.

F*ck Me, have you ever studied history?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Mrs May's on 16:36 - Apr 25 with 3140 viewsPrivate_Partz

He is not failing to respond to anti semitsm. He is not doing it quickly enough for some Jews in the Party. Mainly those that never wanted him as leader in the first place
Having said that, despite the problem not being greater than any big orgsnisation, the Party will need to show that those guilty will be expelled pdq
This and the Brexit stance are the only things likely to halt the Corbyn charge
I am sure there are more slurs in the pipeline as well.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2018 16:41]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Mrs May's on 16:59 - Apr 25 with 3107 viewsHighjack

Mrs May's on 16:36 - Apr 25 by Private_Partz

He is not failing to respond to anti semitsm. He is not doing it quickly enough for some Jews in the Party. Mainly those that never wanted him as leader in the first place
Having said that, despite the problem not being greater than any big orgsnisation, the Party will need to show that those guilty will be expelled pdq

Was John Mann wrong when he stated in the House of Commons that Jewish MPs are being specifically targeted by momentum? Lying that his wife and daughter had been threatened with rape by radical leftists because he had stood in solidarity with the Jewish community? His wife has been sent a dead bird? His son had the bomb squad at his door?

He might not want corbyn as leader but those are some particularly strong lies to have made up. This clearly goes a hell of a lot deeper than a few slurs.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 17:19 - Apr 25 with 3099 viewscontroversial_jack

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 16:15 - Apr 25 by westwalesed

That's ok then.

No need to root out Anti-Semitism as there is only 200,000 of them.

F*ck Me, have you ever studied history?

The point being - which was lost on you, is that Corbyn isn't attempting to buy votes off the Jewish community, because there aren't many of them.I have studied some history and i'm aware of anti antisemitism
Mrs May's on 19:38 - Apr 25 with 3065 viewsexiledclaseboy

Mrs May's on 16:36 - Apr 25 by Private_Partz

PP, anti semitism is part amd parcel of the extreme left in exactly the same way as it is on the extreme right. It’s no coincidence that it’s only become an issue for Labour since the far left entryism took place that led to Corbyn’s election. I’ve no idea if Corbyn himself hates Jews but there’s no doubt in my mind that a large chunk of the people he’s attracted to the party do.

Poll: Tory leader

Mrs May's on 20:10 - Apr 25 with 3044 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mrs May's on 16:59 - Apr 25 by Highjack

Was John Mann wrong when he stated in the House of Commons that Jewish MPs are being specifically targeted by momentum? Lying that his wife and daughter had been threatened with rape by radical leftists because he had stood in solidarity with the Jewish community? His wife has been sent a dead bird? His son had the bomb squad at his door?

He might not want corbyn as leader but those are some particularly strong lies to have made up. This clearly goes a hell of a lot deeper than a few slurs.

As I said there is already anti scemtism in all big organisations. I assume you admit to islamophobia In the Tory Party.
Labour, like all organisations, need to address this and it is made increasingly difficult when you have had a massive influx of membership. This has happened to both Labour and Momentum. The danger is to tar all members with the same brush.
Corbyn recognises the issue and is dealing with it. Not quickly enough for some but there is a flip side. Move too fast with over zealous investigation and it can turn into a witch hunt. It has to be done with due diligence.
If you have seen Channel 4 news tonight you will see that expulsions from the Party have been taking place over the last year or more. The two interviewed were Jews who allege they have been expelled just because they have sympathies with the Palestinian cause. Hopefully there is something more than that to warrant their expulsion.
As regards Mann then I am sure his case is being investigated but caution again is urged as Jews in support of Corbyn allege little or no problem whereas those who want to see the back of him are up in arms.
It is a problem for Labour. Those expelled will cry foul whereas those who do not support Corbyn will allege delays and lack of will to rid the Party of these vile people.
It meat and drink to Tories and Blairites as they find another stick to beat Corbyn with. Also the media will happily ignore Windrush and run with this even though action is being taken by the Party.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2018 20:12]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Mrs May's on 08:28 - Apr 26 with 2954 viewscontroversial_jack

Mrs May's on 19:38 - Apr 25 by exiledclaseboy

PP, anti semitism is part amd parcel of the extreme left in exactly the same way as it is on the extreme right. It’s no coincidence that it’s only become an issue for Labour since the far left entryism took place that led to Corbyn’s election. I’ve no idea if Corbyn himself hates Jews but there’s no doubt in my mind that a large chunk of the people he’s attracted to the party do.

Antisemitism is not part of the extreme left, I don't know where you got that from
Mrs May's on 09:08 - Apr 26 with 2931 viewsLohengrin

Mrs May's on 08:28 - Apr 26 by controversial_jack

Antisemitism is not part of the extreme left, I don't know where you got that from

I take it you’ve not read Marx? It’s there, there from the very beginning in bright bold capital(excuse the pun.)

”What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist...”

”Thus we find every tyrant backed by a Jew, as is every pope by a Jesuit. In truth, the cravings of oppressors would be hopeless, and the practicability of war out of the question, if there were not an army of Jesuits to smother thought and a handful of Jews to ransack pockets. The real work is done by the Jews, and can only be done by them, as they monopolize the machinery of the loanmongering mysteries.”

It tickles me when those on the far left seek to deny it, then again I’ve always loved Python’s parrot sketch.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 09:14 - Apr 26 with 2920 viewstrampie

He was a man of his time, same as Churchill was a man of his time, you can't judge people of yesteryear by today's standards.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Mrs May's on 09:18 - Apr 26 with 2914 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Please read the latest comments from the hard left union leader Len McCluskey who wants the labour MPs deselcted who dared to raise the issue anti-Semitism in the Labour party.
So much for free speech and democracy.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 10:35 - Apr 26 with 2892 viewsLohengrin

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 09:14 - Apr 26 by trampie

He was a man of his time, same as Churchill was a man of his time, you can't judge people of yesteryear by today's standards.

You can make a value judgement on any creed of political philosophy based on its central tenets, Tramp, and you cannot be a Marxist without Marx.

Mrs May's on 12:16 - Apr 26 with 2854 viewscontroversial_jack

Mrs May's on 09:18 - Apr 26 by felixstowe_jack

Please read the latest comments from the hard left union leader Len McCluskey who wants the labour MPs deselcted who dared to raise the issue anti-Semitism in the Labour party.
So much for free speech and democracy.

I have, and what he said was,"there is no place in the labour party for antisemitism and he backs any moves to remove it". He doesn't like the issue being used to attack Corbyn that's all.
Mrs May's on 12:22 - Apr 26 with 2848 viewscontroversial_jack

Mrs May's on 09:08 - Apr 26 by Lohengrin

I take it you’ve not read Marx? It’s there, there from the very beginning in bright bold capital(excuse the pun.)

”What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist...”

”Thus we find every tyrant backed by a Jew, as is every pope by a Jesuit. In truth, the cravings of oppressors would be hopeless, and the practicability of war out of the question, if there were not an army of Jesuits to smother thought and a handful of Jews to ransack pockets. The real work is done by the Jews, and can only be done by them, as they monopolize the machinery of the loanmongering mysteries.”

It tickles me when those on the far left seek to deny it, then again I’ve always loved Python’s parrot sketch.

As a Marxist, he would have been opposed to all kinds or religion, Judaism among them
Mrs May's on 13:15 - Apr 26 with 2819 viewsLohengrin

Mrs May's on 12:22 - Apr 26 by controversial_jack

As a Marxist, he would have been opposed to all kinds or religion, Judaism among them

“As a Marxist?”

We’re talking about Marx himself, here. The actual source of the poisoned river. His antipathy toward Jews didn’t stem from some obscure, theological dissimilitude between his credo and The Torah.

He is explicit in his rejection of a religious basis:

“Let us consider the actual, worldly Jew - not the sabbath Jew, as Bauer does, but the everyday Jew.”

Read him for yourself, he has never once been out of print since his death to the best of my knowledge. Have a can of Red Bull handy if you plan on tackling him in any depth would be my advice to you. A lot of it is a very turgid wade and his jokes are shit.

Mrs May's on 16:26 - Apr 26 with 2759 viewscontroversial_jack

Mrs May's on 13:15 - Apr 26 by Lohengrin

“As a Marxist?”

We’re talking about Marx himself, here. The actual source of the poisoned river. His antipathy toward Jews didn’t stem from some obscure, theological dissimilitude between his credo and The Torah.

He is explicit in his rejection of a religious basis:

“Let us consider the actual, worldly Jew - not the sabbath Jew, as Bauer does, but the everyday Jew.”

Read him for yourself, he has never once been out of print since his death to the best of my knowledge. Have a can of Red Bull handy if you plan on tackling him in any depth would be my advice to you. A lot of it is a very turgid wade and his jokes are shit.

The same as Mein Kampf, I did about 100 pages and that was enough for me
Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 16:42 - Apr 26 with 2744 viewsAmbergambler

You do know it's Rees-Mogg right?
Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 16:46 - Apr 26 with 2739 viewsLeonWasGod

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 16:42 - Apr 26 by Ambergambler

You do know it's Rees-Mogg right?

You're spelling 'obnoxious twát' incorrectly
Mrs May's on 16:51 - Apr 26 with 2733 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Mrs May's on 12:16 - Apr 26 by controversial_jack

I have, and what he said was,"there is no place in the labour party for antisemitism and he backs any moves to remove it". He doesn't like the issue being used to attack Corbyn that's all.

Felix lives in a different time zone mush 😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Mrs May's on 19:15 - Apr 26 with 2677 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ha. Yeah ok.

Poll: Tory leader

Mrs May's on 19:33 - Apr 26 with 2669 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mrs May's on 19:38 - Apr 25 by exiledclaseboy

Well we shall see. As a I have said many times before, if it is not dealt with by Labour then it will be their undoing. This along with their Brexit stance are the main threats.
The former is one piece of mud that will stick.
I don't think the incoming MPs, as a result of Corbyn's success, are antsemetic. I accept this is very possible with the Labour and Momentum's membership increasing so rapidly that some vile b@statds are in there.
I don't take your view that's it is a 'large chunk'. I can't even imagine how you can contemplate that Corbyn hates Jews.
Improved processes are now in place, even though the evidence is that expulsions have taken place prior to this hitting the headlines.
I also think that antisemitism and racism exist in all big organisations and Labour is no worse than others.
They most certainly will have to be squeaky clean though as the establishment panics and chucks mud at every opportunity.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2018 19:38]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024