Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mrs May's "cretinous" plan 22:01 - Apr 24 with 6489 viewscentrestandswan

by Mr Rees-Moog (thought Moog was a synthesiser)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-customs-deal-eu-trade-t
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 22:02]

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Mrs May's on 19:37 - Apr 26 with 2520 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mrs May's on 12:16 - Apr 26 by controversial_jack

I have, and what he said was,"there is no place in the labour party for antisemitism and he backs any moves to remove it". He doesn't like the issue being used to attack Corbyn that's all.

Indeed. That is word for word but the media will twist it and the gullible, and those with an agenda, will accept it.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Mrs May's on 20:27 - Apr 26 with 2489 viewsHighjack

Mrs May's on 19:33 - Apr 26 by Private_Partz

Well we shall see. As a I have said many times before, if it is not dealt with by Labour then it will be their undoing. This along with their Brexit stance are the main threats.
The former is one piece of mud that will stick.
I don't think the incoming MPs, as a result of Corbyn's success, are antsemetic. I accept this is very possible with the Labour and Momentum's membership increasing so rapidly that some vile b@statds are in there.
I don't take your view that's it is a 'large chunk'. I can't even imagine how you can contemplate that Corbyn hates Jews.
Improved processes are now in place, even though the evidence is that expulsions have taken place prior to this hitting the headlines.
I also think that antisemitism and racism exist in all big organisations and Labour is no worse than others.
They most certainly will have to be squeaky clean though as the establishment panics and chucks mud at every opportunity.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2018 19:38]

Momentum control labour. Momentum are actively targeting Jewish MPs according to the chair of the cross party Antisemitism group and labour MP John Mann. The vile bastards you speak of are the ones pulling the strings and the ones who put corbyn there in the first place.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Mrs May's on 00:24 - Apr 27 with 2446 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Mrs May's on 20:27 - Apr 26 by Highjack

Momentum control labour. Momentum are actively targeting Jewish MPs according to the chair of the cross party Antisemitism group and labour MP John Mann. The vile bastards you speak of are the ones pulling the strings and the ones who put corbyn there in the first place.

You do realise the leader of momentum is Jewish

Facking hell
[Post edited 27 Apr 2018 0:26]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 00:44 - Apr 27 with 2438 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 08:34 - Apr 25 by felixstowe_jack

He has more chance than Corbyn of being next Prime Minister. His failure to respond to the anti semitism in the Labour party has gone beyond a joke. Last night he met with Jewish leaders but failed to come up with any promises or action plan.

Seems he only makes promise to those he thinks will vote for him.

Utter utter shite from you yet again. Your blackshirts were and are still the biggest threat to our Jewish community.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mrs May's on 01:32 - Apr 27 with 2428 viewsHighjack

Mrs May's on 00:24 - Apr 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

You do realise the leader of momentum is Jewish

Facking hell
[Post edited 27 Apr 2018 0:26]

So why the hell are they targeting Jewish MPs then?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Mrs May's on 06:54 - Apr 27 with 2395 viewsLohengrin

Mrs May's on 01:32 - Apr 27 by Highjack

Because they have created a monster they cannot control; it’s the ‘30s and the Popular Front all over again. The same zealotry, the same violence, only the names and faces have changed.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 07:26 - Apr 27 with 2386 viewsphact0rri

For what it's worth the Moog Synthesizers were named after Robert Moog

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Mrs May's on 07:33 - Apr 27 with 2383 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mrs May's on 20:27 - Apr 26 by Highjack

That is the alarmist rhetoric of those who want to make a vile problem poloitical.
John Mann had an issue. what does he do?
Run to the press or take his complaint up through the normal channels?
Say normal channels do not work. What dies he do?
Run to the press or Escalate the issue within the Party, taking it to a higher level?
Say that is not resolved to his satisfaction. What does he do?
Run to the press or confront Corbyn saying he is going to blow the issue wide in a Public?
The problem is that Blairites do not even try to resolve issues within the Party. The press option is the first one.
It started with the bullying claim that they had moved a person's office stationery to box in the corridor outside almost the day Corbyn was elected. It's been press bleating ever since.
Antscemitism is a problem throughout society and is no worse in Labour.
You can rest easy at night though. If you are correct they would never get into power. I think they have an excellent chance....
[Post edited 27 Apr 2018 7:43]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Mrs May's on 07:42 - Apr 27 with 2373 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mrs May's on 06:54 - Apr 27 by Lohengrin

Because they have created a monster they cannot control; it’s the ‘30s and the Popular Front all over again. The same zealotry, the same violence, only the names and faces have changed.

If you are right Loh (and I don't think you are) you can put the history books away, sit back and watch Labour destroy itself, and have a society where the gap between rich and poor get wider and people die needlessly on the streets and in hospitals.
Perpetual Tory Governments? Lovely..........

Mrs May's on 10:13 - Apr 27 with 2352 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Mrs May's on 06:54 - Apr 27 by Lohengrin

Wow really

Mrs May's on 10:20 - Apr 27 with 2349 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Mrs May's on 01:32 - Apr 27 by Highjack

High jack

There’s antisemitism in the Labour Party

There’s antisemitism in the Conservative party

Unfortunately antisemitism is rising all over the world and using it as a political weapon will only help in increasing it .

John Lansman is the leader of momentum a Jew from a Jewish family .

Milliband last labour leader a Jew from a Jewish family , there was antisemitism in the party while he was in charge also but we didn’t hear about that .

Mrs May's on 13:29 - Apr 27 with 2335 viewscontroversial_jack

Mrs May's on 10:20 - Apr 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

High jack

There’s antisemitism in the Labour Party

There’s antisemitism in the Conservative party

Unfortunately antisemitism is rising all over the world and using it as a political weapon will only help in increasing it .

John Lansman is the leader of momentum a Jew from a Jewish family .

Milliband last labour leader a Jew from a Jewish family , there was antisemitism in the party while he was in charge also but we didn’t hear about that .

Anti Zionism is rising, not antisemitism
Mrs May's on 13:46 - Apr 27 with 2321 viewsKerouac

Mrs May's on 13:15 - Apr 26 by Lohengrin

“As a Marxist?”

We’re talking about Marx himself, here. The actual source of the poisoned river. His antipathy toward Jews didn’t stem from some obscure, theological dissimilitude between his credo and The Torah.

He is explicit in his rejection of a religious basis:

“Let us consider the actual, worldly Jew - not the sabbath Jew, as Bauer does, but the everyday Jew.”

Read him for yourself, he has never once been out of print since his death to the best of my knowledge. Have a can of Red Bull handy if you plan on tackling him in any depth would be my advice to you. A lot of it is a very turgid wade and his jokes are shit.

Spot f*ck-ing on.

Karl Marx was a Jew (grandson of a Rabbi if I remember right), a bitter loser of a Jew who was subsidised by his Jewish family so he could be a perpetual student in London.
His own mother mocked him.

The bitterness, jealousy and resentment of those who he continually had his hand out too reeks from his boring turgid work.

A poisonous c*nt if ever there was one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Mrs May's on 13:50 - Apr 27 with 2318 viewsKerouac

Mrs May's on 16:26 - Apr 26 by controversial_jack

The same as Mein Kampf, I did about 100 pages and that was enough for me

I have read Mein Kampf.
I found it riveting.
How could anyone not when we know what that psycho and the crowd who spread those ideas were responsible for afterwards.

I recommend that everyone reads it.
Know your enemy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Mrs May's on 14:12 - Apr 27 with 2304 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Mrs May's on 13:29 - Apr 27 by controversial_jack

Anti Zionism is rising, not antisemitism

Fair point

Although I would say anti Israel government is head and shoulders above it

Mrs May's on 14:23 - Apr 27 with 2302 viewsLohengrin

Mrs May's on 13:46 - Apr 27 by Kerouac

Spot f*ck-ing on.

Karl Marx was a Jew (grandson of a Rabbi if I remember right), a bitter loser of a Jew who was subsidised by his Jewish family so he could be a perpetual student in London.
His own mother mocked him.

The bitterness, jealousy and resentment of those who he continually had his hand out too reeks from his boring turgid work.

A poisonous c*nt if ever there was one.

It all depends on what you take ‘Jewishness’ to be I suppose? He was raised a Protestant, his father having been a youthful convert to Lutheranism.

Were it not for the 100m or so purportedly killed in his name he would probably have gone down in history as a fairly interesting, if odd, nineteenth century scribbler. His dialectics the exam section everybody most dreaded.

Mrs May's on 15:06 - Apr 27 with 2291 viewsLohengrin

Mrs May's on 07:42 - Apr 27 by Private_Partz

If you are right Loh (and I don't think you are) you can put the history books away, sit back and watch Labour destroy itself, and have a society where the gap between rich and poor get wider and people die needlessly on the streets and in hospitals.
Perpetual Tory Governments? Lovely..........

Labour has destroyed itself. A combination of Blairism and Corbynite ochlocracy has torn it free from its moorings.

This, this is more Lenin than Lansbury... ”recognise the ferocity of the struggle to come.”

What happens when Momentum come hard up against the actual working class? The same thing that always happens when Newton’s Third Law finds political application: ”f**k off you dirty traitor ... hang him!”

Two trains heading in opposite directions on the same track.

Mrs May's on 15:50 - Apr 27 with 2274 viewsHighjack

Mrs May's on 07:33 - Apr 27 by Private_Partz

That is the alarmist rhetoric of those who want to make a vile problem poloitical.
John Mann had an issue. what does he do?
Run to the press or take his complaint up through the normal channels?
Say normal channels do not work. What dies he do?
Run to the press or Escalate the issue within the Party, taking it to a higher level?
Say that is not resolved to his satisfaction. What does he do?
Run to the press or confront Corbyn saying he is going to blow the issue wide in a Public?
The problem is that Blairites do not even try to resolve issues within the Party. The press option is the first one.
It started with the bullying claim that they had moved a person's office stationery to box in the corridor outside almost the day Corbyn was elected. It's been press bleating ever since.
Antscemitism is a problem throughout society and is no worse in Labour.
You can rest easy at night though. If you are correct they would never get into power. I think they have an excellent chance....
[Post edited 27 Apr 2018 7:43]

He didn’t “run to the press”, he brought up the issue on the floor of the House of Commons during a debate about Antisemitism in his role as chair of the cross party anti Antisemitism group. I don’t think you can get more ‘normal channel’ than that. It’s his effing job.

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 16:11 - Apr 27 with 2264 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Another thread about the Torys high jacked by the usual suspects for a bit of corbyn bashing.
Bravo

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 16:20 - Apr 27 with 2257 viewsLohengrin

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 16:11 - Apr 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Another thread about the Torys high jacked by the usual suspects for a bit of corbyn bashing.
Bravo

Of course it’s the ‘usual suspects’ turning up, there’s only about a dozen of us who post regularly on this section, Tom. Who were you expecting to turn up and contribute, the chorus line of Riverdance?

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 16:30 - Apr 27 with 2251 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 16:20 - Apr 27 by Lohengrin

Of course it’s the ‘usual suspects’ turning up, there’s only about a dozen of us who post regularly on this section, Tom. Who were you expecting to turn up and contribute, the chorus line of Riverdance?

Stop bringing the Irish into you little tinker 😉

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 16:47 - Apr 27 with 2247 viewsLohengrin

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 16:30 - Apr 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Stop bringing the Irish into you little tinker 😉

Ah! g’wan, Tom. G’wan, g’wan, g’wan.

Mrs May's on 16:50 - Apr 27 with 2246 viewscontroversial_jack

Mrs May's on 14:12 - Apr 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Fair point

Although I would say anti Israel government is head and shoulders above it

They are Zionists
Mrs May's on 17:23 - Apr 27 with 2234 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mrs May's on 15:06 - Apr 27 by Lohengrin

Labour has destroyed itself. A combination of Blairism and Corbynite ochlocracy has torn it free from its moorings.

This, this is more Lenin than Lansbury... ”recognise the ferocity of the struggle to come.”

What happens when Momentum come hard up against the actual working class? The same thing that always happens when Newton’s Third Law finds political application: ”f**k off you dirty traitor ... hang him!”

Two trains heading in opposite directions on the same track.

Then rest easy, save yourself the trouble. Manifestos are all I care about and a party that is not racist. So most of the stuff on here is of no interest to me.
I can't understand your worries. If this terrible Labour Party (in your eyes) fails then you are in clover. Job done.
I hope it is not the case but anything is possible in Politics. Chill.

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 17:23 - Apr 27 with 2234 viewsHighjack

Mrs May's "cretinous" plan on 16:11 - Apr 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Bravo

Fair point, to bring it back to topic and bring a bit of balance Teresa May is also a vile bastard and I hope both sets of vile bastards get wiped out at the next election.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024