Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread 12:55 - Apr 25 with 32135 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:54 - Apr 25 with 10734 viewsSwansNZ

I'd normally predict a 0-2 loss, but bugger it... 1-1 lump on

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 21:41 - Apr 25 with 10708 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:54 - Apr 25 by SwansNZ

I'd normally predict a 0-2 loss, but bugger it... 1-1 lump on

It would be lovely to win, but I'd take a 1-1 now.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 10:02 - Apr 26 with 10614 viewsSgorioFruit

If we win then I’m gonna go nuts

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 10:11 - Apr 26 with 10608 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 10:02 - Apr 26 by SgorioFruit

You go nuts every saturday SF
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 12:38 - Apr 26 with 10538 viewsKGriz16

It's getting nervy again. Us playing Chelsea, Saints playing Bournemouth. 1-1. But come on Carlos, we need to get at these on Saturday. Pin their full backs back. FF & Mawson need to deal with Morata or Giroud. FF needs to step up! You're a captain, time to take hold of a game. Carroll/King need to keep Hazard and Fabregas out the game, big performances needed! Come on City!!!!
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 13:46 - Apr 26 with 10497 viewsPegojack

Hazard and Willian are their key men. I'm not confident Carroll, Ki, King and Clucas can keep the lid on them. Praying for a miracle.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 13:54 - Apr 26 with 10485 viewsLibertarian

For those who have Sky tv but not their sports channels, the Liverpool v Stoke game is on Sky One at 11.30 Saturday morning - if your nerves can handle it
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 13:58 - Apr 26 with 10480 viewssP7qupUf

Moss in charge. Don't expect anything.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 14:05 - Apr 26 with 10471 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 10:11 - Apr 26 by Fireboy2

You go nuts every saturday SF

Your right, I am a bit of a loon on Saturdays

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:47 - Apr 26 with 10400 viewspencoedjack

2 1 Swans
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:37 - Apr 26 with 10317 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 14:05 - Apr 26 by SgorioFruit

Your right, I am a bit of a loon on Saturdays

I will be as well matey

In manchester to watch the manics

So glad its on the box but me and another northern jack will making tvvats of ourselves though
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:57 - Apr 26 with 10310 viewsperplex

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 10:02 - Apr 26 by SgorioFruit

Highly unlikely you will be going nuts then.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 21:06 - Apr 26 with 10163 viewssainthelens

Chelsea now have Spurs in their sights, and they've hit a bitta form. Hazard will cause havoc, everything crossed for a point, but narrow defeat for me.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 21:38 - Apr 26 with 10140 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:37 - Apr 26 by Fireboy2

I will be as well matey

In manchester to watch the manics

So glad its on the box but me and another northern jack will making tvvats of ourselves though

well im trying to be calm this weekend.
went on an all dayer last Saturday, went to mumbles/uplands/wind st. and spent the best part of £200.

so this weekend will consist of a few quiet beers in the house watching Fulham knick Cardiff off second spot tomorrow and then a few quiet ales in the house Saturday evening after coming back from the liberty stadium.

if we win however, I may pick up a crate of beer.

Manics will be a good craic now

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 22:16 - Apr 26 with 10101 viewsPozuelosSideys

Looks we may get forced into playing 4 at the back. Normally not a bad thing at home. Not so sure it helps against chelsea though

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 22:26 - Apr 26 with 10084 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 21:38 - Apr 26 by SgorioFruit

well im trying to be calm this weekend.
went on an all dayer last Saturday, went to mumbles/uplands/wind st. and spent the best part of £200.

so this weekend will consist of a few quiet beers in the house watching Fulham knick Cardiff off second spot tomorrow and then a few quiet ales in the house Saturday evening after coming back from the liberty stadium.

if we win however, I may pick up a crate of beer.

Manics will be a good craic now

Fvck me £200

What were you drinking?

Gin cocktails

Btw the manics are always a good craic
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 22:49 - Apr 26 with 10064 viewstheloneranger

Fernandez and Bartley have both had knee scans this week, and still awaiting results.

Both are rumoured to be doubtful for Saturday!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 10:03 - Apr 27 with 9823 viewsJinxy

Although we'd obviously love to win all our remaining games (we can all dream eh), this one will be tough as they've hit form and are chasing Spurs down.
Jumping the gun a bit here, but for me the massive target game is Bournemouth away - playing a side not in form with nothing to play for. We need to really go for that one (please Carlos!) and "place all the meat on the BBQ" to ease the pressure on those final two games, against two of the most desperate sides in the league. Not ideal in my view! Hopefully we can keep the vocal support going again tomorrow - I'd take a point now.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 11:30 - Apr 27 with 9755 viewsOldjack

All i ask is we show some attacking intent

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:49 - Apr 27 with 9560 viewsCaptain_Sham

When I saw the headline of this I was like "FFS Tom don't say things like that the day before a massive game" then I watched it, and that's a real perversion of what he said.Fking beeb.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43910968
[Post edited 27 Apr 2018 15:49]

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:36 - Apr 27 with 9518 viewsandrew

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:49 - Apr 27 by Captain_Sham

When I saw the headline of this I was like "FFS Tom don't say things like that the day before a massive game" then I watched it, and that's a real perversion of what he said.Fking beeb.

I hope to got he lacks so much confidence CC is forced to rest him.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:37 - Apr 27 with 9470 viewsKGriz16

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:49 - Apr 27 by Captain_Sham

One of the weaker members of the squad, needs to shut up before a run in...
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:37 - Apr 27 with 9469 viewsCroftyjack

Having to play 4 at the back hopefully will be a positive..at home its pathetic really as you need to be brave in our position not playing it safe.
He who dares wins...when we play safe we lose anyway.

433 for me and get at them as they must be pinned back to stand a chance..big game for all and we may just sneak a win.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 17:38 - Apr 27 with 9470 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 22:49 - Apr 26 by theloneranger

Fernandez and Bartley have both had knee scans this week, and still awaiting results.

Both are rumoured to be doubtful for Saturday!!

both are out . Carlos not sure whether to play 4 at the back or five with Naughton at the centre .ffs play 4 and show some intent on beating them

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:42 - Apr 27 with 9396 viewshammy

Hopefully both Stoke and Soton will have lost before we play Chelski. Any points under these circumstances will probably see us safe.

If Soton beat Bournemouth though, then we'll really see what Carvalhal is all about, I feel ... anyway it's gearing up for an exciting end of season ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024