Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour in Wales will always capitulate 17:36 - Apr 25 with 2535 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 17:37 - Apr 25 with 2530 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 17:38 - Apr 25 with 2524 viewstrampie

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 17:39 - Apr 25 with 2523 viewstrampie

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 17:42 - Apr 25 with 2515 viewstrampie

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 18:41 - Apr 25 with 2473 viewsclloy2

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 17:42 - Apr 25 by trampie

We had no power in Swansea or SW. Wales anyway, so we had nothing to give away.
Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 22:55 - Apr 25 with 2411 viewsPrivate_Partz

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 18:41 - Apr 25 by clloy2

We had no power in Swansea or SW. Wales anyway, so we had nothing to give away.

It is very sad that Welsh Labour are prepared to lose powers. It shows their satisfaction with the status quo. All the trappings of power yet doing the square root of eff all other than point any incoming riches at their own doorstep. I agree with Trampie on that. I just wish Plaid had not cosied up to Labour so much in the past. I like Dai Lloyd he is an excellent AM compared to the rest.
You have a very valid point though. So inept have the Assembly been for anything outside of SE Wales that any loss of powers will make very little difference to us as we get next to no support anyway. For the record I am talking about the rest of Wales here. not just Swansea.
The saddest thing for me is rest of us were much better off with a handful of Welsh MPs and a few English ones making the decisions in Westminster.
I never thought I would have been saying that after voting for the Assembly in the first place.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 23:13 - Apr 25 with 2395 viewsKilkennyjack

Complacent Cardiff Carwyn sells Wales out.
No guts for the good fight.

What exactly did the Tory London Govt give on ?

No wonder we get less powers than Scotland and tbe north of Ireland, and less than Manchester on policing and less than London with the courts.

Feck off you quisling.

Vote Mrs Wood 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 23:18 - Apr 25 with 2387 viewstrampie

What is the difference between Labour and the Conservatives = nothing.
What's the difference between Red Tories,Blue Tories and a bucket of manure = the bucket.

Login to get fewer ads

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 23:26 - Apr 25 with 2382 viewsPrivate_Partz

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 23:18 - Apr 25 by trampie

What is the difference between Labour and the Conservatives = nothing.
What's the difference between Red Tories,Blue Tories and a bucket of manure = the bucket.

If you shove 'Welsh' before the 'Labour' bit then I would be in full agreement.
There is a very big difference between the PLP and the Tories / Welsh Labour.
Hence the way I vote. Get it? No I didn't think so ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 23:30 - Apr 25 with 2371 viewstrampie

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 23:26 - Apr 25 by Private_Partz

If you shove 'Welsh' before the 'Labour' bit then I would be in full agreement.
There is a very big difference between the PLP and the Tories / Welsh Labour.
Hence the way I vote. Get it? No I didn't think so ;-)

The PLP are in the main Tories.

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 06:17 - Apr 26 with 2328 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 17:38 - Apr 25 by trampie

Plaid capitulated pretty quickly themselves in the past. Cheap date anyone??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 07:30 - Apr 26 with 2299 viewsPrivate_Partz

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 23:30 - Apr 25 by trampie

The PLP are in the main Tories.

Just plain wrong. You would have had a case under the Blair government. Less so under Milliband. Now that view is just plain nonsense. Very different manifestos. We would not have such vehnament Tory and Murdoch press mud slinging if there was a chance they could cosy up to Corbyn.
Remember the joint Thatcher Worship under Blair? Times have changed.
If you are referring to the remaining treacherous Blairites running to the press to discredit Corbyn hence I would agree. Deselection is needed there.
I prefer to look at what the various Parties stand for now, and how strongly they fight their corner.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2018 7:34]

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 07:35 - Apr 26 with 2292 viewstrampie

Hardly Bryn, Plaid got some of their pledges through and the guy that said that lost his seat at the next election, Leanne took him on personally and beat him, if he had not said that then some think he would be their leader now, what with Carwyn stepping down.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2018 7:41]

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 08:31 - Apr 26 with 2255 viewstrampie

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 07:30 - Apr 26 by Private_Partz

Just plain wrong. You would have had a case under the Blair government. Less so under Milliband. Now that view is just plain nonsense. Very different manifestos. We would not have such vehnament Tory and Murdoch press mud slinging if there was a chance they could cosy up to Corbyn.
Remember the joint Thatcher Worship under Blair? Times have changed.
If you are referring to the remaining treacherous Blairites running to the press to discredit Corbyn hence I would agree. Deselection is needed there.
I prefer to look at what the various Parties stand for now, and how strongly they fight their corner.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2018 7:34]

Plain wrong.
PLP are still Red Tories, grassroots voted Corbyn in, PLP still largely Tories.

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 08:38 - Apr 26 with 2247 viewsPrivate_Partz

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 08:31 - Apr 26 by trampie

Plain wrong.
PLP are still Red Tories, grassroots voted Corbyn in, PLP still largely Tories.

Complete nonsense. A whole host of new MPs have come in and these are supportive of the Corbyn message. A massive increase in membership in both the Labour Party and Momentum. There is still work to be done and they ate doing it with gusto. It may have been a convenient argument in the past for you. Not now.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2018 9:51]

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 09:03 - Apr 26 with 2225 viewstrampie

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 08:38 - Apr 26 by Private_Partz

Complete nonsense. A whole host of new MPs have come in and these are supportive of the Corbyn message. A massive increase in membership in both the Labour Party and Momentum. There is still work to be done and they ate doing it with gusto. It may have been a convenient argument in the past for you. Not now.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2018 9:51]

Complete rubbish, they have not changed their spots overnight.

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 09:45 - Apr 26 with 2203 viewspikeypaul

Welsh Labour are just wannabe Conservatives taking the easy route since they know the Labour sheep mentality of the Welsh electorate will make being elected a shoe-in.
Career politicians of the highest order you only have to look at the total lack of representation and
support they offer for their areas outside Cardiff being afraid of upsetting the apple cart and endangering their progress up the political ladder.
But come the next election we will still see the clueless Welsh put their cross next to the red tories,very sad but we get the politicians we deserve and since we live in a Democracy we must accept it.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 09:54 - Apr 26 with 2199 viewsPrivate_Partz

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 09:03 - Apr 26 by trampie

Complete rubbish, they have not changed their spots overnight.

It really is an overnight change.if it wasn't the Tories, Blairites and cap doffers would be testing much easier. Love is blinding you ;-)

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 09:57 - Apr 26 with 2196 viewsPrivate_Partz

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 09:45 - Apr 26 by pikeypaul

Welsh Labour are just wannabe Conservatives taking the easy route since they know the Labour sheep mentality of the Welsh electorate will make being elected a shoe-in.
Career politicians of the highest order you only have to look at the total lack of representation and
support they offer for their areas outside Cardiff being afraid of upsetting the apple cart and endangering their progress up the political ladder.
But come the next election we will still see the clueless Welsh put their cross next to the red tories,very sad but we get the politicians we deserve and since we live in a Democracy we must accept it.

I agree in relation to the Welsh Labour situarion.

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 10:10 - Apr 26 with 2191 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Total stitch up by the tories after all the promises that after brexit they would not power grab, but i would not of expected any more from the tories but, to be aided and abetted by labour is sickening. Total sell outs.
Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 10:12 - Apr 26 with 2189 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 23:13 - Apr 25 by Kilkennyjack

Complacent Cardiff Carwyn sells Wales out.
No guts for the good fight.

What exactly did the Tory London Govt give on ?

No wonder we get less powers than Scotland and tbe north of Ireland, and less than Manchester on policing and less than London with the courts.

Feck off you quisling.

Vote Mrs Wood 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

I just hope the voters of Wales remember all these valid points you have just highlighted.
Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 10:17 - Apr 26 with 2183 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 09:45 - Apr 26 by pikeypaul

Sadly i think you are spot on about voters trends in wales, but we live in hope?
Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 12:01 - Apr 26 with 2141 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 10:17 - Apr 26 by blaenaugwentjack

Sadly i think you are spot on about voters trends in wales, but we live in hope?

We keep voting them in!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 12:22 - Apr 26 with 2129 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Labour in Wales will always capitulate on 12:01 - Apr 26 by JACKMANANDBOY

We keep voting them in!

Sadly yes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024