Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton interested in Ki 19:22 - Apr 25 with 5168 viewsmax936

Just on Sky Sports News.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Everton interested in Ki on 22:01 - Apr 25 with 2053 viewsderes

Everton interested in Ki on 20:06 - Apr 25 by Garyjack

Nothings ever accurate, but they're never far off. This one shows it's actually £47k a week!

https://sillyseason.com/salary/swansea-city-fc-players-salaries-101481/

You want me to tell that our two best players - Fabs is on £22k and Ayew is on £25k while Bony is on £120k and Sanches is on £50k? Ffs, we are a mess of Club.

Also I don't mind Ki going but I do mind that he is going for free. We should have offer him a contract earlier.
Everton interested in Ki on 22:03 - Apr 25 with 2035 viewsDarran

Everton interested in Ki on 21:57 - Apr 25 by max936

Well its true that there was a thread/posts on here about what I've posted, if you know different put it up or don't mention anything in the first place.

Don’t get fuçking chopsy. I’m not putting it on here because none of you tossers ever believe me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everton interested in Ki on 22:12 - Apr 25 with 2009 viewsmax936

Everton interested in Ki on 22:03 - Apr 25 by Darran

Don’t get fuçking chopsy. I’m not putting it on here because none of you tossers ever believe me.

Don't swear at me, I couldn't careless what you're heard or what you think you know, as for being chopsy or a tosser look in a mirror.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2018 22:13]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Everton interested in Ki on 22:27 - Apr 25 with 1985 viewsmajorraglan

Could be any number of reasons, including waiting to see if we are PL or Championship next season, waiting to find out who the manager will be next season and what the squad looks like, holding out for or has had a better offer as a free agent, looking to move nearer home to be closer with his family or make the most of his popularity in Korea. Maybe it’s down to the fact he hates our weather or he wants to play in a certain position and the club won’t go for it. Only a select few will know the real position.

Whatever the reason, on his day he is a tidy player. If the club go down I suspect they will be glad to see him go as his wages are off the books and a Championship standard replacement will be cheaper, if the club stay up then it’s a headache as he walks on a Bosman and his replacement will cost money.
Everton interested in Ki on 23:06 - Apr 25 with 1918 viewsItchySphincter

How much should we offer them to get him there?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Everton interested in Ki on 23:14 - Apr 25 with 1900 viewsSwanzay

Everton interested in Ki on 20:12 - Apr 25 by Darran

We offered him a new contract months ago and there was a reason he wouldn’t sign it.
I’m not posting it on here though because every time I post things from a very good sauce I get slagged off for knowing someone.

Fuçk ew all.

He's got tired of you asking for photos and autographs?

Another one of your , Im love knowing something posts......
Everton interested in Ki on 23:21 - Apr 25 with 1893 viewshammy

Everton interested in Ki on 20:35 - Apr 25 by Darran

Not true he wouldn’t sign it for a reason.

Well there's always a reason with these PL guys; Ki has been ok on the whole, but we need to do better if we are to remain as a PL team IMHO ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Everton interested in Ki on 23:40 - Apr 25 with 1873 viewsLoyal

Will they ever learn 😂😂😂😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Everton interested in Ki on 07:55 - Apr 26 with 1706 viewsbuilthjack

Fabianski has only got a year left.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Everton interested in Ki on 11:35 - Apr 26 with 1621 viewsWarwickHunt

Everton interested in Ki on 07:55 - Apr 26 by builthjack

Fabianski has only got a year left.

Didn't know he was ill.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024