Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bluebird on Anus site 23:30 - Apr 25 with 10988 viewsLoyal

Printing names and numbers, place of work etc ...of Swansea fans, fcking cretin.
Too thick to see he is committing a criminal offence,. If those were my details I woukd rinse the cnt dry.
The piece of shit who runs that site has not removed it, thus also committing an offence.
They've got previous for this. Scum.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bluebird on Anus site on 14:30 - Apr 26 with 2613 viewsjackal

Bluebird on Anus site on 13:46 - Apr 26 by pencoedjack

If you don't like what you read you can always fuk off to a Bassey board .... I'm sure they will all agree with you.

Here's hoping.

Bluey seems ok but that tw@t Byron justs comes on here for a wind up.
I've seen him mentioned on their forum. They laugh at the way he winds us up. As with all sub-human species they are easily amused.

Just ignore him and hopefully he'll p*ss off.
Bluebird on Anus site on 15:30 - Apr 26 with 2548 viewsFireboy2

You would ignore him in a pub but some just cant resist biting on this forum

But i would suspect if he tried to wind jacks up in a pub he would wake up a few days later in the local hospital minus a few teeth
[Post edited 26 Apr 2018 15:30]
Bluebird on Anus site on 15:46 - Apr 26 with 2528 viewspencoedjack

Bluebird on Anus site on 15:30 - Apr 26 by Fireboy2

You would ignore him in a pub but some just cant resist biting on this forum

But i would suspect if he tried to wind jacks up in a pub he would wake up a few days later in the local hospital minus a few teeth
[Post edited 26 Apr 2018 15:30]

If he does go to a pub he's probably the sad bloke in the corner who nobody talks too.

Its a pretty depressing life when you wake up & log onto a team you don't support message board, even pretending to be a supporter for a while ....

As Jackal said Bluey & Taffpunk seem decent kind of Bassey's.
Bluebird on Anus site on 16:33 - Apr 26 with 2448 viewsJackfath

It wasn’t so long ago we had people on here (some of whom are still prolific users of the site) hell bent on posting personal info about fellow swans fans. Names, occupations, place of work, were all fair game it seems.

I didn’t hear anyone complaining then, apart from those who were being “outed” as one poster called it.

And no, I don’t think what the swans fan did was decent and no, I don’t think posting his details in retaliation was decent either.

All it proves is that there are some very, very weird people using the Internet.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2018 17:03]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bluebird on Anus site on 16:40 - Apr 26 with 2439 viewsDarran

Bluebird on Anus site on 16:33 - Apr 26 by Jackfath

It wasn’t so long ago we had people on here (some of whom are still prolific users of the site) hell bent on posting personal info about fellow swans fans. Names, occupations, place of work, were all fair game it seems.

I didn’t hear anyone complaining then, apart from those who were being “outed” as one poster called it.

And no, I don’t think what the swans fan did was decent and no, I don’t think posting his details in retaliation was decent either.

All it proves is that there are some very, very weird people using the Internet.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2018 17:03]

Very well said.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bluebird on Anus site on 16:59 - Apr 26 with 2407 viewsEbo

Bluebird on Anus site on 08:02 - Apr 26 by bluey_the_blue

Has nothing to do with GDPR whatsoever nor is it a criminal offence - just. Definitely close to but not crossing the line.

That thread should definitely be removed but have zero sympathy for your "fan". He made those disgusting sick comments, seems to have form for it and now wants to act the victim protecting his twitter account.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2018 8:04]

Anus is liable for prosecution you thick scum kunt. Personal details shared without consent and without agreeing to anything.

When I build sites at work I have to place tick boxes on forms and for this very reason.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Bluebird on Anus site on 17:38 - Apr 26 with 2341 viewsbluey_the_blue

Bluebird on Anus site on 16:59 - Apr 26 by Ebo

Anus is liable for prosecution you thick scum kunt. Personal details shared without consent and without agreeing to anything.

When I build sites at work I have to place tick boxes on forms and for this very reason.

Ooooh a HTML monkey ;)

There's a difference between sites gathering data and using it and this, for very good reason. The reason you put tick boxes on is because the sites you create are gathering data which thus needs to be managed.

Example; you ask for a plumber. Someone posts name, address, phone number of a plumber they recommend. Are they also breaking GDPR?

I've already said that thread should be taken down. It doesn't reveal anything not already public - the person's name is errm part of his twitter handle. The name of the company and phone number are also publicly available.

The only objectionable part would be linking his name with the company he works for. If that's already public domain then there's no problem with it - any posts arguing for action based upon that information are obviously ones that should be actioned by police.

GDPR is very much loved amongst the contractor community in the same way the Y2K "bug" was - a lovely way to make a lot of money in the short term due to people not really knowing anything about it.
Bluebird on Anus site on 17:39 - Apr 26 with 2340 viewsFireboy2

Bluebird on Anus site on 16:40 - Apr 26 by Darran

Very well said.

Login to get fewer ads

Bluebird on Anus site on 17:54 - Apr 26 with 2314 viewsPhil_S

Bluebird on Anus site on 17:38 - Apr 26 by bluey_the_blue

Ooooh a HTML monkey ;)

There's a difference between sites gathering data and using it and this, for very good reason. The reason you put tick boxes on is because the sites you create are gathering data which thus needs to be managed.

Example; you ask for a plumber. Someone posts name, address, phone number of a plumber they recommend. Are they also breaking GDPR?

I've already said that thread should be taken down. It doesn't reveal anything not already public - the person's name is errm part of his twitter handle. The name of the company and phone number are also publicly available.

The only objectionable part would be linking his name with the company he works for. If that's already public domain then there's no problem with it - any posts arguing for action based upon that information are obviously ones that should be actioned by police.

GDPR is very much loved amongst the contractor community in the same way the Y2K "bug" was - a lovely way to make a lot of money in the short term due to people not really knowing anything about it.

The post in question is not a breach of GDPR

If it was then taxi companies will go out of business very quickly - the publishing of the persons name also isn't a breach

The original tweet and the resulting post do nobody any favours though
Bluebird on Anus site on 18:06 - Apr 26 with 2296 viewsLoyal

Bluebird on Anus site on 12:45 - Apr 26 by byron

A lot of deflection going on here, stay on course lads, no need to drag up the past which normal folk would condemn at the time. And loyal, the bloke who had a go at warnocks wife is a jacktw*t, surely you agree? Shocking stuff to say about a person who is actually ill. We all have them, good and bad everywhere. We have some absolute clowns following us too.

I actually do know him ...
But you take my citys name in this way to insult someone and you can fck off.
Whatever you say mate, but say it to his face.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Bluebird on Anus site on 18:10 - Apr 26 with 2280 viewsbluey_the_blue

Bluebird on Anus site on 17:54 - Apr 26 by Phil_S

If it was then taxi companies will go out of business very quickly - the publishing of the persons name also isn't a breach

Exactly; the post should be taken down for the simple fact it could easily lead to harassment.

We can argue if the tvat in question deserves it but that's another issue...
Bluebird on Anus site on 19:14 - Apr 26 with 2190 viewsbyron

Bluebird on Anus site on 18:06 - Apr 26 by Loyal

I actually do know him ...
But you take my citys name in this way to insult someone and you can fck off.
Whatever you say mate, but say it to his face.

I’m sure there are plenty that would absolutely love to say it to his face in person. I have a feeling karma will catch up with the dick anyway, life has a habit of such things.

Benny

Bluebird on Anus site on 19:19 - Apr 26 with 2167 viewsbyron

Bluebird on Anus site on 15:46 - Apr 26 by pencoedjack

If he does go to a pub he's probably the sad bloke in the corner who nobody talks too.

Its a pretty depressing life when you wake up & log onto a team you don't support message board, even pretending to be a supporter for a while ....

Oh the irony. Coming from a bloke who used to post nothing but crap and general insults on ccmb until one day people who live in Bridgend/pencoed worked out who you were. They didn’t post any details of you pencoed but it’s funny how you disappeared instantly and forever it would seem.
I’ve never insulted anyone on here personally, I hope, I take the piss of course, but it’s always just banter. I’ll happily expect it back and I get it in bucket loads.

Benny

Bluebird on Anus site on 19:50 - Apr 26 with 2113 views1983

Bluebird on Anus site on 19:14 - Apr 26 by byron

I’m sure there are plenty that would absolutely love to say it to his face in person. I have a feeling karma will catch up with the dick anyway, life has a habit of such things.

Oh the irony

Bluebird on Anus site on 19:50 - Apr 26 with 2111 viewspencoedjack

Bluebird on Anus site on 19:19 - Apr 26 by byron

Oh the irony. Coming from a bloke who used to post nothing but crap and general insults on ccmb until one day people who live in Bridgend/pencoed worked out who you were. They didn’t post any details of you pencoed but it’s funny how you disappeared instantly and forever it would seem.
I’ve never insulted anyone on here personally, I hope, I take the piss of course, but it’s always just banter. I’ll happily expect it back and I get it in bucket loads.

Bollocks or at least I never read any personal details about myself. I have a few Bassey mates who we have decent banter with we’ve even been away to Wales games together .... ask your butty Anus about the time his bluebirds mates told him to fight his own battles on his own if he fancied a crack at a Pencoed lad ... I bet that story never appeared in fantasy books.

1 thing for sure none of the Cardiff Pencoed lot would pretend to be a Jack on a Swansea forum & certainly wouldn’t spend everyday on here.

Now fuk off you sad individual
Bluebird on Anus site on 20:19 - Apr 26 with 2043 viewsbyron

Bluebird on Anus site on 19:50 - Apr 26 by pencoedjack

Bollocks or at least I never read any personal details about myself. I have a few Bassey mates who we have decent banter with we’ve even been away to Wales games together .... ask your butty Anus about the time his bluebirds mates told him to fight his own battles on his own if he fancied a crack at a Pencoed lad ... I bet that story never appeared in fantasy books.

1 thing for sure none of the Cardiff Pencoed lot would pretend to be a Jack on a Swansea forum & certainly wouldn’t spend everyday on here.

Now fuk off you sad individual

Benny

Bluebird on Anus site on 21:09 - Apr 26 with 1987 viewsSkettyJack

Bluebird on Anus site on 08:32 - Apr 26 by pencoedjack

Alan Davies songs

Messages shown on screens at the cup final about Terry Coles

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cruel-text-message-24

Gassing noises

Horse gestures

No doubt you condemned all them ?
[Post edited 26 Apr 2018 8:34]

I do wonder if the owners of Gassy Jacks in the student area of the city know what the name is actually referring too
Bluebird on Anus site on 21:46 - Apr 26 with 1929 viewsbluey_the_blue

Bluebird on Anus site on 21:09 - Apr 26 by SkettyJack

I do wonder if the owners of Gassy Jacks in the student area of the city know what the name is actually referring too

http://www.gassyjack.com/gassyjack.html

I doubt it tbh.
Bluebird on Anus site on 21:58 - Apr 26 with 1903 viewsSkettyJack

Bluebird on Anus site on 21:46 - Apr 26 by bluey_the_blue

http://www.gassyjack.com/gassyjack.html

I doubt it tbh.

Did you actually read the link?

You are telling me that Gassy Jacks is named after a guy from Hull who travelled and worked in Gastown, Vancouver Canada. No mention of Cardiff in the link at all.
Bluebird on Anus site on 21:59 - Apr 26 with 1900 viewsbluey_the_blue

Bluebird on Anus site on 21:58 - Apr 26 by SkettyJack

Did you actually read the link?

You are telling me that Gassy Jacks is named after a guy from Hull who travelled and worked in Gastown, Vancouver Canada. No mention of Cardiff in the link at all.

You never know...
Bluebird on Anus site on 22:32 - Apr 26 with 1823 viewsTrundle10

Bluebird on Anus site on 15:46 - Apr 26 by pencoedjack

Says the man who posts on both Cardiff message boards

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?421547-What-happened-to-the-pencoed-jack

Bluebird on Anus site on 22:38 - Apr 26 with 1804 viewsowainglyndwr

Bluebird on Anus site on 12:45 - Apr 26 by byron

A lot of deflection going on here, stay on course lads, no need to drag up the past which normal folk would condemn at the time. And loyal, the bloke who had a go at warnocks wife is a jacktw*t, surely you agree? Shocking stuff to say about a person who is actually ill. We all have them, good and bad everywhere. We have some absolute clowns following us too.

Yep and you are one of the biggest bull shit clowns around.
It's wrong to say what's said twitter
But you Turds havery also done twice has much
score board etc etc
Bluebird on Anus site on 00:23 - Apr 27 with 1737 viewsEbo

Bluebird on Anus site on 17:38 - Apr 26 by bluey_the_blue

Ooooh a HTML monkey ;)

A lot more than a HTML monkey you clown. I work in Node JS and React JS a lot as well as PHP platforms.

GDPR is a pain but has to be adhered to, it is the law now. The comebacks could be severe financially for my company if not implemented.

Bluebird on Anus site on 00:35 - Apr 27 with 1730 viewsEbo

Bluebird on Anus site on 17:54 - Apr 26 by Phil_S

Sharing a taxi companies details is not personal data though is it?

This is why users now have to agree to terms and conditions when submitting forms online so that they are aware of cookies being used and that their data is stored securely and not passed on to third parties.

Bluebird on Anus site on 00:50 - Apr 27 with 1724 viewsLoyal

Bluebird on Anus site on 19:14 - Apr 26 by byron

Its on then, I'll give you the chance mate. Stand by.
P.S. - Bluebird 😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024