Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? 14:34 - Apr 26 with 4535 viewsJoe_bradshaw

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 16:44 - Apr 26 with 4415 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 16:53 - Apr 26 with 4398 viewsLeonWasGod

Four. I can see Stoke getting turned over at Liverpool, Southampton getting no more than a point against Bournemouth and us grinding out a backs to the wall performance to get a point against Chelsea.

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the earlier games. I wonder if we'll approach the game differently depending on whether S'ton win or draw/lose? I suspect we will as Carlos seems to have become much more cautious now that survival is in our own hands.
How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 17:25 - Apr 26 with 4341 viewsPhil_S

Stoke and Southampton will both lose this weekend
How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 17:33 - Apr 26 with 4325 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 17:25 - Apr 26 by Phil_S

Oofffff

Bold statement that

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 17:40 - Apr 26 with 4303 viewsFireboy2

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 17:33 - Apr 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

Oofffff

Bold statement that

Yes it is tommy a very bold one

Phil must be pished
How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 17:44 - Apr 26 with 4296 viewsFlashberryjack

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 16:53 - Apr 26 by LeonWasGod

Four. I can see Stoke getting turned over at Liverpool, Southampton getting no more than a point against Bournemouth and us grinding out a backs to the wall performance to get a point against Chelsea.

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the earlier games. I wonder if we'll approach the game differently depending on whether S'ton win or draw/lose? I suspect we will as Carlos seems to have become much more cautious now that survival is in our own hands.

The way Liverpool are playing lately, you'd expect Liverpool to beat Stoke quite easily.

But I fear Klop will probably put out a weakened team, with the champions league being his first priority.

I fear either a draw or a win for Stoke.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 17:53 - Apr 26 with 4275 viewsPhil_S

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 17:33 - Apr 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

Oofffff

Bold statement that

Not really - Stoke will get beat by Liverpool

And Southampton are pants and Bournemouth hate them and would love nothing more than to assist their demise from the Premier League

Southampton have been balls all season - the league table right now is a fair reflection of the quality of each team

I also believe we will get something on Saturday ourselves as well - particularly if the other results have gone our way

This weekend has got the same feeling as last year when Hull lost to Sunderland and we capitalised by beating Everton

I'm not panicking

Nor pished ;-)
How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 17:58 - Apr 26 with 4260 viewsAmbergambler

Can't see us getting anything (would love to be proved wrong) but neither will Stoke or Southampton so 4 points, no change.
Login to get fewer ads

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 18:44 - Apr 26 with 4182 viewsunion_jack

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 17:58 - Apr 26 by Ambergambler

Can't see us getting anything (would love to be proved wrong) but neither will Stoke or Southampton so 4 points, no change.

Soton will get something, Stoke won't and we'll get a point.

Disclaimer: I'm very rarely right with predictions!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 18:55 - Apr 26 with 4156 viewspencoedjack

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 17:25 - Apr 26 by Phil_S

I agree
How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 18:59 - Apr 26 with 4149 viewssherpajacob

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 17:53 - Apr 26 by Phil_S

Not really - Stoke will get beat by Liverpool

And Southampton are pants and Bournemouth hate them and would love nothing more than to assist their demise from the Premier League

Southampton have been balls all season - the league table right now is a fair reflection of the quality of each team

I also believe we will get something on Saturday ourselves as well - particularly if the other results have gone our way

This weekend has got the same feeling as last year when Hull lost to Sunderland and we capitalised by beating Everton

I'm not panicking

Nor pished ;-)

If Bournemouth want Southampton down, will they be kind enough to roll over for us the following week.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 19:48 - Apr 26 with 4068 viewsLeonWasGod

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 18:59 - Apr 26 by sherpajacob

If Bournemouth want Southampton down, will they be kind enough to roll over for us the following week.

Ha, that would be like a case of 'after you, no after you'. Straight after kick off both teams retreat to the edge of their 18 yd box and the ball stays on the centre circle
How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 20:24 - Apr 26 with 4022 viewssainthelens

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 19:48 - Apr 26 by LeonWasGod

Ha, that would be like a case of 'after you, no after you'. Straight after kick off both teams retreat to the edge of their 18 yd box and the ball stays on the centre circle

So hope I'm wrong but wins for Chelsea, Southampton. A point for Stoke. Meltdown on here Sat night. BUT am still confident we'll survive.
How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 20:32 - Apr 26 with 3993 viewsLibertarian

Southampton Win
Swans Draw
Stoke lose
How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 20:40 - Apr 26 with 3969 viewssherpajacob

Whatever happens, if we beat Southampton and stoke we stay up.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 12:16 - Apr 27 with 3635 viewsTaliesin

I concur

And we'll get a point after being 2-0 up after 80 mins
How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 12:22 - Apr 27 with 3626 viewsSTID2017

I think four is the most likely answer, as we'll all probably lose this weekend, but leaving Stoke with just two games to save themselves after that

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 12:48 - Apr 27 with 3594 viewssP7qupUf

How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 17:44 - Apr 26 by Flashberryjack

The way Liverpool are playing lately, you'd expect Liverpool to beat Stoke quite easily.

But I fear Klop will probably put out a weakened team, with the champions league being his first priority.

I fear either a draw or a win for Stoke.

Clop stated very clearly this week that the PL route to next year's Champions League was his priority and was not relying on winning this year's. Thus, he will put a strong side out against Stoke.
How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night? on 00:18 - Apr 28 with 3340 viewsJackFish

Two. Stoke will lose at Liverpool, Saints will snaked a win against Bournemouth and we'll draw with Chelsea.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024