Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Background to Trump NuclearTest Halt Negotiating Coup: 21:03 - Apr 26 with 598 viewsShaky

North Korea’s nuclear test site has collapsed ... and that may be why Kim Jong-un suspended tests
The mountain’s collapse after five blasts may be reason behind North Korean leader’s declaration that he would freeze tests and shut down the site
By Stephen Chen

South China Morning Post, 25th April 2018

North Korea’s mountain nuclear test site has collapsed, putting China and other nearby nations at unprecedented risk of radioactive exposure, two separate groups of Chinese scientists studying the issue have confirmed.

The collapse after five nuclear blasts may be why North Korean leader Kim Jong-un declared last Friday that he would freeze the hermit state’s nuclear and missile tests and shut down the site, one researcher said.

Full story: http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/article/2143171/north-koreas-nuclear-test-site-has

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Background to Trump NuclearTest Halt Negotiating Coup: on 21:24 - Apr 26 with 580 viewsWingstandwood

I'm rather uncomfortable with countries nuclear testing cos that radiation has to end up somewhere, it does not go away. It cannot be swept up like bomb shrapnel? I got to know a real nice O.A.P from walking my dog and the O.A.P was a Royal Engineer who was on Christmas Island.... I haven't seen him for about six years now and I wonder if he is still alive? He told me quite a few of his fellow squaddies have passed away due to radiation caused illnesses and he even blamed himself for his own sons childhood (luckily his kid survived) leukemia despite the fact he became a father a few years after leaving the army.

I also had a neighbour of mine who lost her brother from the 'H' bomb testing programme, he also had leukemia. I'm no scientist but I assume those hundreds of tests have hardly done the planet any good and I reckon the radiation may have contaminated areas far away from testing sites?

Argus!

Background to Trump NuclearTest Halt Negotiating Coup: on 21:35 - Apr 26 with 569 viewsWingstandwood

Just seen this, the lunacy of it all!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5206799/US-nuclear-tests-killed-c

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024