Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League one Adam Matthews 21:34 - Apr 27 with 2105 viewsLoyal

Slowly finding his level.
One of those non descript players who clearly rob a living without offering anything.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

League one Adam Matthews on 21:36 - Apr 27 with 2094 viewsbluey_the_blue

Championship, not League One. At least not for a few weeks.
League one Adam Matthews on 21:38 - Apr 27 with 2087 viewsLoyal

League one Adam Matthews on 21:36 - Apr 27 by bluey_the_blue

Championship, not League One. At least not for a few weeks.

He has been dredfull tonight.
I've never seen him have a good game.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

League one Adam Matthews on 00:44 - Apr 28 with 1890 viewspikeypaul

Is this the muppet that went to the Scottish pub league?

If so he was at his level at that Sunday league level but now punching above his weight at championship level.

Probably be an OK div one player next season.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

League one Adam Matthews on 07:26 - Apr 28 with 1750 viewsglobus10

Strange thing to say. Oh yes we got loads of them down here , have a go at a local boy type of fan.
Didn't see the game tonight, but no need to call him out? Unless it's personal.
League one Adam Matthews on 11:55 - Apr 28 with 1545 viewsDippy

League one Adam Matthews on 07:26 - Apr 28 by globus10

Strange thing to say. Oh yes we got loads of them down here , have a go at a local boy type of fan.
Didn't see the game tonight, but no need to call him out? Unless it's personal.

It's not that mate.. for years the Welsh footballing experts hailed him as having World Class ability.. only once they ever saw him have a blip apparently.. but he was still destined for stardom.

It was an arranged friendly game Garden Village vs The Thieves.. where a footballing coach wanted Adam to go up against the aggressive ankle biters.. to see how he'd fair.. they even had about 100 people to watch him.

It's all good when you're up against people who leave you have the ball.. but when someone is stepping on your toes.. it gets rather difficult.

They all put it down as a blip, that performance he had.. but it was a sign of things to come.

Don't worry Adam.. you're not the first person with perceived world class ability to be made to look ordinary by me.. I've done it to quite a few people in different things..

I've had enough of people sending me in to places to ruffle a few feathers to test their credentials.

It's almost like.. Send Dippy in.. he'll give them a test.

And to this day.. Adam Matthew's is rather decent with time and space.. but get up all close and personal, he's still average in that department.

Poll: Cooper Out

League one Adam Matthews on 12:01 - Apr 28 with 1535 viewsOptimisticJack

Nice lad from a lovely family. A local boy who has done well out of being a professional footballer.
Let down badly I feel by Dave Jones at Cardiff as a youngster coming through.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 12:41]

Optimisticjack

League one Adam Matthews on 13:56 - Apr 28 with 1439 viewsbluey_the_blue

League one Adam Matthews on 12:01 - Apr 28 by OptimisticJack

Nice lad from a lovely family. A local boy who has done well out of being a professional footballer.
Let down badly I feel by Dave Jones at Cardiff as a youngster coming through.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 12:41]

Let down by Swansea more tbh.

Jones shouldn't have dug him out the way he did but Matthews had a lot to learn defensively, same for Declan John.
League one Adam Matthews on 14:01 - Apr 28 with 1426 viewsOptimisticJack

League one Adam Matthews on 13:56 - Apr 28 by bluey_the_blue

Let down by Swansea more tbh.

Jones shouldn't have dug him out the way he did but Matthews had a lot to learn defensively, same for Declan John.

Let down by Swansea care to elaborate on that one?

Optimisticjack

Login to get fewer ads

League one Adam Matthews on 14:37 - Apr 28 with 1383 viewsDippy

League one Adam Matthews on 14:01 - Apr 28 by OptimisticJack

He was let down by coaches.. against certain types of players he really struggles..

Even before the game, they stuck me to the left hand side to play against him.. just to see what would happen.. I even had Professional coaches telling me to not leave him alone.. stick tight, get on his ankles.. frustrate the living sh*t out of him. Im not mentioning the coach, but he did go on to coach at the highest level.

But Cardiff were having none of it.. they thought he was the dogs.. put it down as a blip..

It's the same sort of story with our u23s.. it's great having all the time in the world.. but when they come up against certain types of players, they get run over.

Poll: Cooper Out

League one Adam Matthews on 14:48 - Apr 28 with 1350 viewsbluey_the_blue

League one Adam Matthews on 14:01 - Apr 28 by OptimisticJack

As I recall... was due to have a trial with you guys, cancelled as he broke his arm or something - you guys never got back to him so he came to us.
League one Adam Matthews on 15:19 - Apr 28 with 1308 viewsLoyal

League one Adam Matthews on 14:48 - Apr 28 by bluey_the_blue

As I recall... was due to have a trial with you guys, cancelled as he broke his arm or something - you guys never got back to him so he came to us.

Which started his decline to league one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024