Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie scores again today. 16:32 - Apr 28 with 1976 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ollie notches up another one, this could be very important in their relegation fight.
Perhaps we should have kept him here.
Ollie scores again today. on 17:00 - Apr 28 with 1919 viewsLeonWasGod

Scoring goals there is much better for him and us (with an eye to next season) than sitting on the bench here imo. You’d never start him ahead of either of the Jordans.

Really pleased he’s doing well for himself. I reckon he’s going to be another Jordan Rhodes - a natural goalscorer but just lacking the pace and power to nail down a regular PL spot. But he’ll be an asset to any Championship team.

Hope I’m wrong and he scores a hatful for us in the PL next deason, but I can’t see it.
Ollie scores again today. on 17:08 - Apr 28 with 1892 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ollie scores again today. on 17:00 - Apr 28 by LeonWasGod

Scoring goals there is much better for him and us (with an eye to next season) than sitting on the bench here imo. You’d never start him ahead of either of the Jordans.

Really pleased he’s doing well for himself. I reckon he’s going to be another Jordan Rhodes - a natural goalscorer but just lacking the pace and power to nail down a regular PL spot. But he’ll be an asset to any Championship team.

Hope I’m wrong and he scores a hatful for us in the PL next deason, but I can’t see it.

We could do with him today, have you seen our subs bench?
Ollie scores again today. on 17:26 - Apr 28 with 1849 viewsLeonWasGod

Ollie scores again today. on 17:08 - Apr 28 by A_Fans_Dad

We could do with him today, have you seen our subs bench?

Are you suggesting Leon, Rangel and Routs couldn’t turn around a game against Chelsea?

Ha, I agree we need more on there, Pitiful isn’t it.
Ollie scores again today. on 17:27 - Apr 28 with 1847 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ollie scores again today. on 17:26 - Apr 28 by LeonWasGod

Are you suggesting Leon, Rangel and Routs couldn’t turn around a game against Chelsea?

Ha, I agree we need more on there, Pitiful isn’t it.

Yes, it shows just how far we have dropped.
Ollie scores again today. on 17:30 - Apr 28 with 1843 viewsbarry_island

Just seen that Sanches is on the bench as well. What concerns could you have?

Just smile.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Ollie scores again today. on 19:01 - Apr 28 with 1772 viewsmajorraglan

Ollie scores again today. on 17:00 - Apr 28 by LeonWasGod

He may score a hatful for the Swans next season, but as it stands I doubt it will be in the Premier League.
Ollie scores again today. on 21:18 - Apr 28 with 1647 viewsswanforthemoney

It's a pity we didn't have an out and out target man available today. Ollie could have given us some variety. And height.

I stand in the North Stand

Ollie scores again today. on 21:53 - Apr 28 with 1573 viewsdonkonky

Ollie scores again today. on 21:18 - Apr 28 by swanforthemoney

It's a pity we didn't have an out and out target man available today. Ollie could have given us some variety. And height.

Tell you what, Ollie would have buried the chances Routledge and Tom Carroll missed!
Login to get fewer ads

Ollie scores again today. on 12:04 - Apr 29 with 1343 viewsBirchgrovejack

I'm pretty sure I just seen on Twitter that he was voted player of the season after only half a season there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024