Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Negative Carlos 19:26 - Apr 28 with 6884 viewstrinityann

Five at the back, aaaahhhhhhh!

Negative Carlos on 21:38 - Apr 28 with 2661 viewsAl_Bundy

Negative Carlos on 21:04 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

Is that the 84 passes Kyle Naughton, who was our best player, with the over 90% accuracy Kyle Naughton, you facking div???

He's shite however you want to wrap it up !
Negative Carlos on 21:51 - Apr 28 with 2637 viewsLeonWasGod

Negative Carlos on 20:13 - Apr 28 by trinityann

When Leicester stayed up a few seasons back, they started on the front foot, 100 mph stuff and positive. You won't stay up being cautious, we will eventually fail.

At this point in time it feels like end of an era is coming. I just have that horrible feeling Southampton will do us.

When Leicester stayed up they had a wizard midfielder and a natural goal scorer. We don't.

But we did press, close down and harry them today as much as Moss would let us. I'm not sure why people didn't see this
Negative Carlos on 21:51 - Apr 28 with 2637 viewsTheResurrection

Negative Carlos on 21:38 - Apr 28 by Al_Bundy

He's shite however you want to wrap it up !

Not in the shit sandwich you and your clueless band of brothers dress it up, that's for sure

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Negative Carlos on 22:39 - Apr 28 with 2582 viewsGlyn1

Negative Carlos on 19:33 - Apr 28 by Al_Bundy

And taking young Connor off and leaving "can't string a pass together" Naughton on !!

Naughton had a good game. Take your blinkers off.

We lost by one goal to the champions on a poor pitch and in rain. Accept it and move on.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Negative Carlos on 22:41 - Apr 28 with 2571 viewsJackfath

Negative Carlos on 22:39 - Apr 28 by Glyn1

Naughton had a good game. Take your blinkers off.

We lost by one goal to the champions on a poor pitch and in rain. Accept it and move on.

Poor pitch? Rain?

Dear God.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Negative Carlos on 22:46 - Apr 28 with 2544 viewsTheResurrection

Negative Carlos on 22:41 - Apr 28 by Jackfath

Poor pitch? Rain?

Dear God.

Teacher, creep, hopeless troll. ... All his life.

Dear God.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Negative Carlos on 22:48 - Apr 28 with 2540 viewsJackfath

Negative Carlos on 22:46 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

Dear God.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Negative Carlos on 22:49 - Apr 28 with 2533 viewsjack2jack

Negative Carlos on 22:46 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

Dear God.

Login to get fewer ads

Negative Carlos on 22:53 - Apr 28 with 2523 viewsCroftyjack

Negative Carlos on 21:36 - Apr 28 by SPboy

Don’t know what you’ve been drinking today. So remind us then or at least answer the unintelligent question ... why is our squad so poor after nearly 7 seasons in the richest league in the world ?

Yes I thought we deserved a point today too, but hey ho we got 3 at home to Liverpool when we deserved nowt

The reason why is that we once had reports on players credentials before they joined the club and it worked, a percentage were duff but in general it worked...but this is when there was a passion from above.
Since the money took and the desire drained we have gone down the agents flogging their players route...hence a bunch of over rated and over paid bunch of misfits we now have...in misfits I mean no character, the correct skill sets, mental strength and totally outbalanced squad we have.
Over around 3 seasons of transfer windows there really is no solution without major overhaul.
Negative Carlos on 16:29 - Apr 29 with 2375 viewsAl_Bundy

Negative Carlos on 21:51 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

Not in the shit sandwich you and your clueless band of brothers dress it up, that's for sure

Personal abuse is all you're good for. You can't handle any debate without falling off the fence !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024