Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area 19:52 - Apr 28 with 3274 viewsjack2jack

Any ideas, fellas?
Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:11 - Apr 28 with 3229 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Papal conclave is undecided?

Its just a ride.

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:13 - Apr 28 with 3212 viewsjack2jack

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:11 - Apr 28 by Captain_Sham

The Papal conclave is undecided?

Does Skewen have a Pope?😉
Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:25 - Apr 28 with 3158 viewsN_T_J

Na its not from Skewen. I Live up here and can see the smoke but cant work out where it is.
Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:27 - Apr 28 with 3145 viewsJackfath

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:25 - Apr 28 by N_T_J

Na its not from Skewen. I Live up here and can see the smoke but cant work out where it is.

Looked to be over Bonymaen way to me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:28 - Apr 28 with 3137 viewsjack2jack

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:27 - Apr 28 by Jackfath

No it's defo, Skewen direction
Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:28 - Apr 28 with 3127 viewsSTID2017

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:27 - Apr 28 by Jackfath

No if it's not from Bottom Skewen, then must be the wharf or maybe The Melyn ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:29 - Apr 28 with 3130 viewsNeath_Jack

Sims metals way.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:34 - Apr 28 with 3093 viewsN_T_J

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:28 - Apr 28 by jack2jack

No it's defo, Skewen direction

No its defo not from Skewen. I just drove from Britton Ferry to Skewen. It looks like Sims or around there
Login to get fewer ads

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:34 - Apr 28 with 3093 viewsjack2jack

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:29 - Apr 28 by Neath_Jack

Sims metals way.

Where to by is that then?
Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:36 - Apr 28 with 3080 viewsJackfath

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:34 - Apr 28 by jack2jack

Down the Wharf mun.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:36 - Apr 28 with 3075 viewsN_T_J

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:36 - Apr 28 by Jackfath

Down the Wharf mun.

🤣
Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:40 - Apr 28 with 3045 viewsjack2jack

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:36 - Apr 28 by Jackfath

Down the Wharf mun.

Apparently down behind Trade Centre Wales, Deren plant!!!!!!!!!
Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:42 - Apr 28 with 3028 viewsJackfath

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:40 - Apr 28 by jack2jack

Apparently down behind Trade Centre Wales, Deren plant!!!!!!!!!

Quick! Get in the Anderson shelter!

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:44 - Apr 28 with 3015 viewsjack2jack

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:42 - Apr 28 by Jackfath

Quick! Get in the Anderson shelter!

Do Aldi do them.😂
Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:44 - Apr 28 with 3009 viewsJackfath

OldJack just text me saying it is Darran's wallet on fire.

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 21:09 - Apr 28 with 2938 viewsBanosswan

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:44 - Apr 28 by Jackfath

OldJack just text me saying it is Darran's wallet on fire.

Nah, the Bentley's blown a cylinder.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 21:15 - Apr 28 with 2913 viewsAmbergambler

Looked to be coming from the Liberty
Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 21:16 - Apr 28 with 2905 viewsPacemaker

It was the scrap yard or recycling place on Neath Wharf opposite McDonald's/ Trade centre Wales on A465.

Pretty big fire you could see the flames clearly from Briton Ferry Bridge.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 21:20 - Apr 28 with 2884 viewsNeath_Jack

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 20:34 - Apr 28 by jack2jack

Neath Abbey Wharf

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Lots of black smoke coming from Skewen area on 21:26 - Apr 28 with 2863 viewsjack2jack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-43937826
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024