Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanches 12:20 - Apr 29 with 6996 viewsParsSwans

As soon as Routledge was plreparing to come on went straight down the tunnel not to be seen again who does this clown think he is I’d rather an u21 whoever be on the bench than him horrific attitude and can’t see how he will help team morale or fight when we need it most. Dont want to ever see this guy again for last three games
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 12:21]
Renato Sanches on 12:22 - Apr 29 with 5504 viewsPhil_S

Maybe he was told to do that?
Renato Sanches on 12:23 - Apr 29 with 5502 viewsandrew

If I was a professional football player and Routledge was seen as a better option than me I would leave the dugout as well.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Renato Sanches on 12:35 - Apr 29 with 5427 viewswestwalesed

Amazed he was on the bench yesterday at all, but, if he is there, then surely you chuck him on in the AM position with 15 to go, when we need a goal? Made no sense.

Having said that, if he has flounced off then Goodbye - just put Daniel James on the bench instead.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Renato Sanches on 14:05 - Apr 29 with 5250 viewsjackal

The guy offers absolutely nothing.

No fight, no bottle and too slow, with a stinking attitude . Out of the way is his best place.
Renato Sanches on 14:06 - Apr 29 with 5233 viewsdickythorpe

A Clement experiment that was a disaster.
Renato Sanches on 14:09 - Apr 29 with 5225 viewstheloneranger

Renato Sanches on 14:05 - Apr 29 by jackal

The guy offers absolutely nothing.

No fight, no bottle and too slow, with a stinking attitude . Out of the way is his best place.

Who's that!!

Huw Jenkins 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Renato Sanches on 14:11 - Apr 29 with 5219 viewsjackal

Renato Sanches on 14:09 - Apr 29 by theloneranger

Who's that!!

Huw Jenkins 😂😂

Him too.
Renato Sanches on 14:13 - Apr 29 with 5207 viewsjack_lord

Renato Sanches on 12:23 - Apr 29 by andrew

If I was a professional football player and Routledge was seen as a better option than me I would leave the dugout as well.

I can't understand that he would put Routledge on when we desperately needed something different. Maybe he thought Sanches would give away possession.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanches on 16:06 - Apr 29 with 4969 viewsairedale

Renato Sanches on 14:13 - Apr 29 by jack_lord

I can't understand that he would put Routledge on when we desperately needed something different. Maybe he thought Sanches would give away possession.

Giving possession is OK, if it’s to a cardboard cutout minding its own business off the pitch.
Renato Sanches on 16:28 - Apr 29 with 4878 viewsicecoldjack

Renato Sanches on 14:06 - Apr 29 by dickythorpe

A Clement experiment that was a disaster.

It was ,but in fairness almost every other manager in the Premier league would have jumped at the chance to have Sanches on loan for a season .

It eventually cost Clement his job i think, no doubt Paul thought Renato would make an impact, he did nothing instead, clearly the player is now damaged goods and is fast running out of options, his career is in the balance already, a terrible move for him and us .
Renato Sanches on 18:07 - Apr 29 with 4685 viewsjackrabbit

Has Sanches ever played a game for the Swans since Carlos has arrived?
Renato Sanches on 18:57 - Apr 29 with 4515 viewsFlashberryjack

Words out of my mouth.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Renato Sanches on 19:05 - Apr 29 with 4482 viewssainthelens

Ok we do/ did have a few unavailable for different reasons. But taking a look at our subs yesterday, it wouldn't be acceptable in the championship let alone the PL. Huge amount of work required in the summer, Jenkins said last year we wouldn't make same mistakes again...we did and will just about get away with it. As soon as the final whistle goes v Stoke.... work is needed like never before. I honestly think we need at least 6 new faces.
Renato Sanches on 19:11 - Apr 29 with 4454 viewsswanforthemoney

Maybe he wanted first go in the bath.

I stand in the North Stand

Renato Sanches on 19:21 - Apr 29 with 4401 viewsDan_Swan

If I was a professional football player and Routledge was seen as a better option than me I would leave football altogether...

Still following Dr's orders!

Renato Sanches on 19:25 - Apr 29 with 4386 viewsAmbergambler

Renato Sanches on 19:21 - Apr 29 by Dan_Swan

If I was a professional football player and Routledge was seen as a better option than me I would leave football altogether...

Maybe he should seriously consider that
Renato Sanches on 19:45 - Apr 29 with 4311 viewsjackrabbit

Renato Sanches on 18:07 - Apr 29 by jackrabbit

I'll answer my own question- correct me if I'm wrong but, no I don't think he has.....or was there that 3rd round FA Cup tie where he flounced off? I get Clement's games and Carlos's games confused. I'm amazed though that Carlos hasn't been able to have the required positive effect on him to at least allow him some time on the field. I may be shot down here, but I believe Sanches is an immensely talented footballer. That he has not shown that talent is due to multiple complex factors most of them psychological, I would hazard a guess. Most unsatisfactory and somewhat tragic for the Swans.
Renato Sanches on 19:48 - Apr 29 with 4299 viewsjasper_T

Renato Sanches on 19:05 - Apr 29 by sainthelens

Ok we do/ did have a few unavailable for different reasons. But taking a look at our subs yesterday, it wouldn't be acceptable in the championship let alone the PL. Huge amount of work required in the summer, Jenkins said last year we wouldn't make same mistakes again...we did and will just about get away with it. As soon as the final whistle goes v Stoke.... work is needed like never before. I honestly think we need at least 6 new faces.

We could put 4 or 5 of the u23s side on the bench and it would be fine for the Championship.
Renato Sanches on 22:02 - Apr 29 with 4103 views34dfgdf54

Renato Sanches on 18:07 - Apr 29 by jackrabbit

Watford away.

Was decent that day too.
Renato Sanches on 22:28 - Apr 29 with 4013 viewsclloy2

Renato Sanches on 22:02 - Apr 29 by 34dfgdf54

Watford away.

Was decent that day too.

Was in Lyon for the semi final for Wales game.. Drinking in the old town before the game with the Portuguese fans talking about the game and to a man they all said don't worry about Renaldo, Sanches is the player who will destroy you and they were right. He had fantastic game. The kid has bags of talent, that is not in question, the problem is the big money move so early in his career has done him no favours. I was just hoping that Carvahal being Portuguese would get a tune out of him, the kid has talent there is no doubt about that, I just think his heads gone. It's a shame as our midfield has no pace or power whatsoever. Maybe Carlos can get him firing for last 3 games.
Renato Sanches on 08:30 - Apr 30 with 3738 viewsDevz00

I said the same on Saturday. What is the point in having Sanches on the bench if you are not going to put him on the pitch with 15/20 mins to go when you are losing.
The kid obviously has talent because we’ve seen it. If it’s a confidence issue, which it does seem to be, then watching Dyer, Carroll and then Routledge go on ahead of you won’t do him any favours.

We are supposedly paying him 50k a week. If he isn’t getting on the pitch in that situation then there is absolutely no point in him being here.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Renato Sanches on 08:37 - Apr 30 with 3725 viewsDevz00

Renato Sanches on 19:45 - Apr 29 by jackrabbit

I'll answer my own question- correct me if I'm wrong but, no I don't think he has.....or was there that 3rd round FA Cup tie where he flounced off? I get Clement's games and Carlos's games confused. I'm amazed though that Carlos hasn't been able to have the required positive effect on him to at least allow him some time on the field. I may be shot down here, but I believe Sanches is an immensely talented footballer. That he has not shown that talent is due to multiple complex factors most of them psychological, I would hazard a guess. Most unsatisfactory and somewhat tragic for the Swans.

He played at Notts County away but limped off after half an hour.

Before that it Watford away, Spurs home and that half an hour at Wolves before he went off.

He was good against Watford and Spurs (probably his best game for us). Injuries hampered him since as it seemed that CC was starting him in his first 11.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2018 8:42]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Renato Sanches on 09:00 - Apr 30 with 3675 viewsMorfa_Same

He was our best player by a mile at Notts County before he got injured The match changed the moment he went off. Despite his injury problems and his questionable attitude I still think he's the best midfielder at the club by some distance and has been criminally underused by both managers this season.
Renato Sanches on 10:24 - Apr 30 with 3570 viewsbluenile

Renato Sanches on 09:00 - Apr 30 by Morfa_Same

He was our best player by a mile at Notts County before he got injured The match changed the moment he went off. Despite his injury problems and his questionable attitude I still think he's the best midfielder at the club by some distance and has been criminally underused by both managers this season.

Criminally underused??.................He's been injured more than not, and when he's available he can't put a shift in! Ffs!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Renato Sanches on 10:30 - Apr 30 with 3557 viewsawayjack

Renato Sanches on 19:05 - Apr 29 by sainthelens

Yup bench illustrated how poor our squad has become. It's clear Tom isn't PL level, we'll lose Ki plus four of the old guard, plus Tammy and Sanches. Bony won't buck trend of last 3 years and get fit, so that's 9 players and we'll sell Mawson so that's 10. Just piss poor management to let out squad deteriorate and what's left would struggle in the Championship.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024