Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rather Comfortable 12:37 - Apr 29 with 1613 viewsDippy

It was rather comfortable for Chelsea in the end.. if they didn't make sloppy decisions in the final 3rd, it would've been 3 or 4 nil..

Apart from the Sunday League gift.. I thought we done OK.. we probed, we prodded.. but we lacked the quality from midfield and the bench to break them down.

Hopefully we can find the Ayew brothers in dangerous areas against weaker opposition.. but as we've seen before against weaker teams.. we struggle to break them down.. that's why we're a point off the drop with 3 games left..

We're not a good side.. we're tidy.. but we haven't got that Jonjo Shelvey ball, that Ben Davies drive, that Jonathan De Guzman brain, that Gylfi Sigurdsson right peg, that Fernando Llorente leap, that marauding Angel Rangel, that tenacious Leon Britton..

We've got the ponderous Kyle Naughton
That King lad who dissappears
Tippy daisy cutter Tom
Predictable Wayne
Predictable Dyer
Ki f*cking heads gone
Olsson the enigma
Renato the reviled
Clucas the overpriced by 12 million
Mike's OK.. just OK
Mawson makes some weird decisions
Fernandez has always been 2nd in command
Fabianski you've got to feel for him
A.Ayew lacks the pace, otherwise he'd be playing for a top team
J.Ayew often sees the red mist and gets really frustrated
Tammy is simply one trick

Collectively we're an average team without that cutting edge.. that's why we're 17th.

Hopefully they can prove me wrong.. but i have got a whole season of evidence.. that we haven't got that extra bit of play in us.

Poll: Cooper Out

Rather Comfortable on 12:41 - Apr 29 with 1593 viewsmagicdaps10

The league table doesnt lie but its at 38 games that the league table tells the full story......its going to be close and looks like it will go to game 38 to decide.

Im worried, very worried and have little confidence in those who have control of the situation.

If you are religious then I would say a prayer every night.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Rather Comfortable on 12:42 - Apr 29 with 1593 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

that just about sums it all up Mush

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Rather Comfortable on 13:53 - Apr 29 with 1496 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

As the commentary team said throughout the match, it was probably the easiest game those Chelsea defenders had all season up until around the 75th minute when we changed to a system where we actually had a chance to create dangerous attacks ourselves.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Rather Comfortable on 13:56 - Apr 29 with 1481 viewssainthelens

Rather Comfortable on 13:53 - Apr 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

As the commentary team said throughout the match, it was probably the easiest game those Chelsea defenders had all season up until around the 75th minute when we changed to a system where we actually had a chance to create dangerous attacks ourselves.

Stop nitpicking you pricck. Obviously have faults otherwise we wouldn't be where we are.
Rather Comfortable on 14:06 - Apr 29 with 1460 viewshammy

The thing is , there's at least 10 other teams in a similar situation, which is why the quality of the PL if pretty poor really.

At the end of the day I support the Swans and just want them to succeed. If they play attractive football while doing this then all the better, but given the exorbitant state of the football market place, this is becoming increasingly difficult.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Rather Comfortable on 14:36 - Apr 29 with 1425 viewsswanforthemoney

Rather Comfortable on 13:53 - Apr 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think Dippy outdid you in the negativity stakes. A rarity. You can do better, surely.

I stand in the North Stand

Rather Comfortable on 15:11 - Apr 29 with 1375 viewsKilkennyjack

Swans better side second half.

Beware of the Risen People

Rather Comfortable on 15:33 - Apr 29 with 1330 viewsDippy

Rather Comfortable on 15:11 - Apr 29 by Kilkennyjack

Swans better side second half.

Better side, dominated possession.. come away with sod all.. "and the history books state"..

It's like making love.. you perform terribly in the first half, go to the bathroom for an inspirational pep talk.. come back out for a second go.. you perform better, but the end result was not satisfactory.. and the history books state.. she got the result.. next week she goes to big dave.. and dave knocks about 5 in the net in 90 minutes against her.

Sigmund Freud was clearly not the full poundage.. but he did have an accurate view on human performance.

But I obviously took it all to a whole new level.. almost like Yoda and the Jedi level.. use the force dipp, use the force..
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 15:35]

Login to get fewer ads

Rather Comfortable on 15:37 - Apr 29 with 1312 viewsHighjack

Rather Comfortable on 15:33 - Apr 29 by Dippy

Better side, dominated possession.. come away with sod all.. "and the history books state"..

It's like making love.. you perform terribly in the first half, go to the bathroom for an inspirational pep talk.. come back out for a second go.. you perform better, but the end result was not satisfactory.. and the history books state.. she got the result.. next week she goes to big dave.. and dave knocks about 5 in the net in 90 minutes against her.

Sigmund Freud was clearly not the full poundage.. but he did have an accurate view on human performance.

But I obviously took it all to a whole new level.. almost like Yoda and the Jedi level.. use the force dipp, use the force..
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 15:35]

Yoda and the Jedi were all celibate and never had jiggy jiggy. Possibly because he was green, ugly, about a foot tall and couldn’t speak english properly. Women tend to be put off by that sort of thing.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 15:38]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Rather Comfortable on 15:39 - Apr 29 with 1304 viewsDippy

Rather Comfortable on 15:37 - Apr 29 by Highjack

Yoda and the Jedi were all celibate and never had jiggy jiggy. Possibly because he was green, ugly, about a foot tall and couldn’t speak english properly. Women tend to be put off by that sort of thing.

You have a lot to learn my young padawan.

Rather Comfortable on 17:56 - Apr 29 with 1167 viewsmonmouth

Rather Comfortable on 15:37 - Apr 29 by Highjack

The ones I used to get anywhere near down the top rank wouldn't have been.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024