Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diane Abbott says Jewish people wear 'costumes' 19:06 - Apr 29 with 11117 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What a horrible thing to say. Is it racist to call someones religious garment a 'costume'?

I don't think it is but it is still a very poor comment.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/951884/Diane-Abbott-Jewish-people-costum

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Diane Abbott says Jewish people wear 'costumes' on 18:14 - Apr 30 with 2172 viewsbluey_the_blue

I'm sure you can, Lisa.

There are plenty who say the opposite, they don't get commented on in the media.

Either way, she is racist, doesn't appear to be anti-semitic. There are far more fish to fry.
Diane Abbott says Jewish people wear 'costumes' on 18:16 - Apr 30 with 2169 viewslondonlisa2001

Diane Abbott says Jewish people wear 'costumes' on 18:10 - Apr 30 by bluey_the_blue

Where did I say it was a massive story?

You are wrongly suggesting that she's only concerned about the Haredi community because of current wide spread focus on anti semitism in the Labour Party.

That's grossly unfair.
Diane Abbott says Jewish people wear 'costumes' on 18:18 - Apr 30 with 2165 viewsLeonWasGod

She missed a trick. Should have added ‘fancy dress’ for the lolz.

She’s a bit thick for someone who was supposed to be quite clever, albeit some time ago. Her interview over the ongoing immigration scandal was hilarious - the Shadow Home Sec literally lost for words when asked about THE political issue of the day.
Diane Abbott says Jewish people wear 'costumes' on 18:24 - Apr 30 with 2165 viewslondonlisa2001

Diane Abbott says Jewish people wear 'costumes' on 18:14 - Apr 30 by bluey_the_blue

I'm sure you can, Lisa.

There are plenty who say the opposite, they don't get commented on in the media.

Either way, she is racist, doesn't appear to be anti-semitic. There are far more fish to fry.

Well that quote was from the JC bluey. And insinuating that the media wouldn't comment on issues with Diane Abbott is mad. They can't stand her. Hence the nonsense from the Express in the first place.

I have a good friend who is an Orthodox Jew from North London. He's far, far more critical of the Haredi community than Diane Abbott would ever be.
Diane Abbott says Jewish people wear 'costumes' on 18:26 - Apr 30 with 2164 viewslondonlisa2001

Diane Abbott says Jewish people wear 'costumes' on 18:18 - Apr 30 by LeonWasGod

She missed a trick. Should have added ‘fancy dress’ for the lolz.

She’s a bit thick for someone who was supposed to be quite clever, albeit some time ago. Her interview over the ongoing immigration scandal was hilarious - the Shadow Home Sec literally lost for words when asked about THE political issue of the day.

Her interview this morning was a car crash.

People should criticise her for being hopeless, not this sort of made up nonsense.
Diane Abbott says Jewish people wear 'costumes' on 20:56 - Apr 30 with 2106 viewsAmbergambler

Diane Abbott says Jewish people wear 'costumes' on 18:26 - Apr 30 by londonlisa2001

Her interview this morning was a car crash.

People should criticise her for being hopeless, not this sort of made up nonsense.

They do!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024