Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Carpenters 22:14 - Apr 29 with 1777 viewsbonymine

Just chill & listen ......fantastic musicians .

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Carpenters on 22:17 - Apr 29 with 1762 viewsjack2jack

Got a few of their CDs( I know), fair play, excellent.
The Carpenters on 13:09 - Apr 30 with 1675 viewsgiantstoneater

The Carpenters on 22:17 - Apr 29 by jack2jack

Got a few of their CDs( I know), fair play, excellent.

Being an avid rock and blues can they are my guilty secret!
The Carpenters on 13:38 - Apr 30 with 1655 viewsJohnw102

Sad loss Karen at very early age (320, have listened to their music for many years now.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Carpenters on 15:12 - Apr 30 with 1616 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Carpenters on 13:38 - Apr 30 by Johnw102

Sad loss Karen at very early age (320, have listened to their music for many years now.

320 is not bad mun
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:00 - Apr 30 with 1595 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Carpenters on 13:38 - Apr 30 by Johnw102

Double post
[Post edited 30 Apr 2018 16:02]
The Carpenters on 17:45 - Apr 30 with 1539 viewsWingstandwood

karen Carpenter was a fantastic singer she had an effortless crystal clear style! She didn't do self-indulgent-show-off over the top vocals that you get from other artists. I can remember reading a critics view on (great singer no doubt!) Mariah Carey saying she was a darn fantastic singer but overdid what he termed 'vocal-pyrotechnics'. Karen Carpenter sung a sentence for it to last a sentence and not any longer.

"Sing, sing a song, make it simple to last, your whole life long". And thats what she did so well.

Argus!

The Carpenters on 23:27 - May 2 with 1425 viewsbonymine

The Carpenters on 17:45 - Apr 30 by Wingstandwood

karen Carpenter was a fantastic singer she had an effortless crystal clear style! She didn't do self-indulgent-show-off over the top vocals that you get from other artists. I can remember reading a critics view on (great singer no doubt!) Mariah Carey saying she was a darn fantastic singer but overdid what he termed 'vocal-pyrotechnics'. Karen Carpenter sung a sentence for it to last a sentence and not any longer.

"Sing, sing a song, make it simple to last, your whole life long". And thats what she did so well.

Listening once again tonight ....so, so comforting what an amazing, soothing voice, incredible voice!!

The Carpenters on 21:57 - Jun 1 with 1223 viewsbonymine

The Carpenters on 23:27 - May 2 by bonymine

Listening once again tonight ....so, so comforting what an amazing, soothing voice, incredible voice!!

Same again tonight ........So comforting and easy to listen to fantastic musicians ...

Big part of me growing up in 197O/8O’s together with the others so diverse great music .....Queen, Status Quo, Eagles, Carpenters,Madness, Spandau Ballet etc

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024