Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Rodwell 17:50 - Apr 30 with 3585 viewsicecoldjack

Will be earning 73k a week in League 1 because Sunderland didn't insert any relegation clause into his contract .

I hope to fook Huw didn't sign the likes of Wilf and Ayew without a clause, it's not beyond the realms of possibility we moved away from this practice in desperation to sign players.

Sunderlands owner cleared the £140 m debt just to get rid of the club, overall an admirable thing to do, couldn't see our lot being so gracious myself.
Jack Rodwell on 17:52 - Apr 30 with 3572 viewsOldjack

Is this the same guy that's disappeared recently?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jack Rodwell on 18:02 - Apr 30 with 3544 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He’s been getting that much for sweet FA this season. Last played a league game in September.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jack Rodwell on 18:13 - Apr 30 with 3510 viewsKingsclere_Jack

He does have a relegation clause in his contract but it did not apply for this season. He is going to have to survive on £42,000 a week next season.
Jack Rodwell on 18:18 - Apr 30 with 3490 viewsawayjack

Do we knew if all our players are on relegation clause - Bony etc..
Jack Rodwell on 18:23 - Apr 30 with 3472 viewstheloneranger

Jack Rodwell on 18:02 - Apr 30 by Joe_bradshaw

He’s been getting that much for sweet FA this season. Last played a league game in September.

Coleman said nobody's seen Rodwell since September. He's been nowhere near the club

Talk about taking the p*ss

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jack Rodwell on 18:32 - Apr 30 with 3449 viewsGaryjack

Coleman knows where he is, he is training with the U23's. But he means he doesn't know where his head is ie: mentally. Either way, shocking attitude from a young man who's put money before his career, which he has quite frankly flushed down the pan.
Jack Rodwell on 18:56 - Apr 30 with 3405 viewsLoyal

Two wins on the bang and they will be getting 50 thousand crowds regardless of who they play.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jack Rodwell on 18:59 - Apr 30 with 3398 viewsFlashberryjack

Jack Rodwell on 18:13 - Apr 30 by Kingsclere_Jack

He does have a relegation clause in his contract but it did not apply for this season. He is going to have to survive on £42,000 a week next season.

How will he ever manage....there are always food banks I suppose.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Rodwell on 19:07 - Apr 30 with 3353 viewsicecoldjack

Jack Rodwell on 18:56 - Apr 30 by Loyal

Two wins on the bang and they will be getting 50 thousand crowds regardless of who they play.

Yeah proper big club in fairness, worked with a lot of makems and they have put up with dross up there for yonks .

Rodwell IMO is killing his career before it even begun , surely he just wants to play football? I guess man city ruined him .

Anyway what a luxury problem to have for Jack !
Jack Rodwell on 22:41 - Apr 30 with 3064 viewsairedale

Jack Rodwell on 18:13 - Apr 30 by Kingsclere_Jack

I dream about earning £42,000.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024