Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? 20:17 - Apr 30 with 4394 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well well, that's another couple of million votes down the toilet.......

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tories-isl

I wonder if the press will be quick to take the Conservative party to task to address this deeply offensive behaviour within their own ranks? May, I didn't think so either......

Windrush now Islamaphobia - the Tories have shifted from the nasty party to the unapologetic racist Party. Let's hope they get their just deserts in the local and then the general elections.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 20:22 - Apr 30 with 3561 viewsJango

That’s 2 years old.
So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 20:26 - Apr 30 with 3551 viewslondonlisa2001

That article is from 2 years ago.

Given they've just appointed a Moslem of Pakistani origin to one of the senior offices of state, I'm not sure one could argue it's endemic, certainly at a senior level, although I've no doubt that there is significant racism and Islamophobia amongst certain party members and representatives,

Much as there is across all parties.

I also don't believe that Windrush is racist as such. It's targeting 'easy wins' in my view. Utterly sickening and incompetent, but I genuinely don't believe people being black had anything to do with it.
So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 20:53 - Apr 30 with 3510 viewsbluey_the_blue

It's ok though Lisa, left don't have a problem.

Ok, so Javid has been called "coconut", "Uncle Tom" et al but it's only the right who are racist. Honest.
So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 20:56 - Apr 30 with 3501 viewsLohengrin

The Moslem says you are feeling verrrry sleepy...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 20:57 - Apr 30 with 3500 viewsPozuelosSideys

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 20:53 - Apr 30 by bluey_the_blue

Ok, so Javid has been called "coconut", "Uncle Tom" et al but it's only the right who are racist. Honest.

Can somebody enlighten me with this Windrush thing?

If these people have been here 40 years+, why have they never even sought to get the proper documentation? Also, is it likely theyve never left the country in that time since they didnt have a passport?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 20:58 - Apr 30 with 3497 viewstheloneranger

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 20:26 - Apr 30 by londonlisa2001

Given they've just appointed a Moslem of Pakistani origin to one of the senior offices of state, I'm not sure one could argue it's endemic, certainly at a senior level, although I've no doubt that there is significant racism and Islamophobia amongst certain party members and representatives,

I also don't believe that Windrush is racist as such. It's targeting 'easy wins' in my view. Utterly sickening and incompetent, but I genuinely don't believe people being black had anything to do with it.

Very much like the Windrush scandal, the same problem has been affecting the Chagossian people for many years, but is virtually unknown.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/27/windrush-scandal-uk-immigr

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 21:03 - Apr 30 with 3485 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 20:53 - Apr 30 by bluey_the_blue

Whattaboutery?? You??? Never

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 21:11 - Apr 30 with 3467 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 20:22 - Apr 30 by Jango

That’s 2 years old.

That article may have been but there were fresh allegations from the Muslim Council of Great Britain which were reported on the Today programme this morning on Radio four.

Login to get fewer ads

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 21:19 - Apr 30 with 3450 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 21:03 - Apr 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Whattaboutery?? You??? Never

Ironic really, given that's your entire reason for this thread.
So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 21:39 - Apr 30 with 3426 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 21:19 - Apr 30 by bluey_the_blue

Ironic really, given that's your entire reason for this thread.

Well it's about time that the hateful nature of your party was exposed. We've had the witch hunts in the labour for anti semitism , are the Conservative party exempt from investigation. Come on Bluey, I know why the rail against labour over that issue . But is it right to elevate one victim group of hate over another ? Shouldn't all allegations of this sort be properly investigated, and with the same vigour?

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 21:45 - Apr 30 with 3419 viewstheloneranger

Here's a more up to date story...

"Tory MP accused of Islamophobia after posting anti-Muslim article on Facebook"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-mp-bob-blackman-islamophobia

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 21:48 - Apr 30 with 3415 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 21:39 - Apr 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Well it's about time that the hateful nature of your party was exposed. We've had the witch hunts in the labour for anti semitism , are the Conservative party exempt from investigation. Come on Bluey, I know why the rail against labour over that issue . But is it right to elevate one victim group of hate over another ? Shouldn't all allegations of this sort be properly investigated, and with the same vigour?

Indeed they should. They should all be handled promptly.

I await some empirical evidence as to the nature and indeed quantity of complaints within each party.
So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 21:52 - Apr 30 with 3408 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 21:48 - Apr 30 by bluey_the_blue

Indeed they should. They should all be handled promptly.

I await some empirical evidence as to the nature and indeed quantity of complaints within each party.

It's a pity you didn't wait before spouting off against labour. Now it's your lot you insist on seeing "evidence". You're a right f*cking hypocrite aren't you?

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 21:55 - Apr 30 with 3402 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 21:52 - Apr 30 by Brynmill_Jack

It's a pity you didn't wait before spouting off against labour. Now it's your lot you insist on seeing "evidence". You're a right f*cking hypocrite aren't you?

Hardly.

The evidence of anti-semitic remarks by Labour councillors, prospective candidates and members is out there on social media.

The solution is to fudge - two years on and the Walker and Livingstone cases are being fudged, looking for a way to take no action.

The abuse levelled at Javid today shows exactly what Labour are these days - a party riddled by hate, driven by hate.

Hypocrite? Better than being a defender of racism.
So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 22:00 - Apr 30 with 3392 viewstheloneranger

"The Conservative Party Is Still Ignoring Its Islamophobia Problem"

Senior Muslim Tory Baroness Sayeeda Warsi said, “I know within my own party there are almost now weekly occurrences of Islamophobic incidents and rhetoric.”

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/7xdyqb/the-conservative-party-needs-to-deal-w

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 22:10 - Apr 30 with 3377 viewsbluey_the_blue

I'd assume Warsi would report them, provide evidence.

Since she was fired she seems to be pretty vocal.
So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 22:20 - Apr 30 with 3360 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 21:55 - Apr 30 by bluey_the_blue

Hardly.

The evidence of anti-semitic remarks by Labour councillors, prospective candidates and members is out there on social media.

The solution is to fudge - two years on and the Walker and Livingstone cases are being fudged, looking for a way to take no action.

The abuse levelled at Javid today shows exactly what Labour are these days - a party riddled by hate, driven by hate.

Hypocrite? Better than being a defender of racism.

As is the evidence from social media from conservative councillors , prospective candidates and all . The independent report came out two years ago and it seems if anything that the Tories haven't even been bothered to fudge it.

Admit it - it's good racism and bad racism for you isn't it. Never mind the Windrush scandal (Government sanctioned deportations after ripping up landing cards, lie after lie being told to parliament) and now these renewed accusations of Islamaphobia - and you have the f*cking balls to sit behind your computer screen and accuse the labour party of racism? Get help.

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 00:13 - May 1 with 3306 viewsHighjack

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 21:39 - Apr 30 by Brynmill_Jack

How is it a witch hunt when they’ve admitted it’s happening and it’s a problem in their party?

The problem with witch hunts is they were hunting witches who weren’t witches.
[Post edited 1 May 2018 1:53]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 07:07 - May 1 with 3235 viewsDr_Winston

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 00:13 - May 1 by Highjack

How is it a witch hunt when they’ve admitted it’s happening and it’s a problem in their party?

The problem with witch hunts is they were hunting witches who weren’t witches.
[Post edited 1 May 2018 1:53]

And trying to build bridges out of them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 08:25 - May 1 with 3198 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 22:20 - Apr 30 by Brynmill_Jack

As is the evidence from social media from conservative councillors , prospective candidates and all . The independent report came out two years ago and it seems if anything that the Tories haven't even been bothered to fudge it.

Admit it - it's good racism and bad racism for you isn't it. Never mind the Windrush scandal (Government sanctioned deportations after ripping up landing cards, lie after lie being told to parliament) and now these renewed accusations of Islamaphobia - and you have the f*cking balls to sit behind your computer screen and accuse the labour party of racism? Get help.

No racism is good.

Corbyn himself has admitted Labour has an anti-semitism problem. You conveniently fail to see that. I wonder why.
So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 09:16 - May 1 with 3179 viewsmajorraglan

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 08:25 - May 1 by bluey_the_blue

No racism is good.

Corbyn himself has admitted Labour has an anti-semitism problem. You conveniently fail to see that. I wonder why.

Unfortunately there is racism and bigotry everywhere.
So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 09:45 - May 1 with 3164 viewssherpajacob

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 20:26 - Apr 30 by londonlisa2001

Is Windrush racist? McPherson defined institutional racism;

"The collective failure of an organisation to provide an appropriate and professional service to people because of their colour, culture, or ethnic origin. It can be seen or detected in processes, attitudes and behaviour which amount to discrimination through unwitting prejudice, ignorance, thoughtlessness and racist stereotyping which disadvantage minority ethnic people."

seems pretty much spot on regarding the home office and windrush.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 10:31 - May 1 with 3133 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 08:25 - May 1 by bluey_the_blue

No racism is good.

I have seen facebook posts mentioning the world bank, (alleged) Jewish influence upon it, the Rothschild's and their part in helping bring the state of Israel into being etc etc. I haven't seen any outright "hate" posts yet but doesn't mean to say they don't exist.

By the same token I've heard white people slagging off Muslim's parking their cars on yellow lines down in St Helen's road when they go to mosque because they don't get tickets. Now I haven't heard (from anyone else in person) similar things about Jew's in Swansea and that's probably because the Islamic community has been made the unfortunate new scapegoats for local issues and worldwide issues such as 9/11. That's how some parts of white British society think, especially the poorly educated .

I've also heard academics criticizing the actions of the state of Israel (land grabs, shootings of innocent civilians, the wall, Gaza being turned into a prison camp and invading neighbouring countries such as Lebanon, Syrian , Jordan and Egypt . Do you think that constitutes anti semitism ?

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 10:46 - May 1 with 3116 viewsomarjack

It's beyond me why would many Muslim politicians (even if not practicing) ally themselves to a party where over half its members are blatantly anti-Muslim and want to ship them "back home".

The only reason the Tories have these guys to play the "I ain't no raycist!" card.

Sajid Javid and co are nothing but a token in that party. "Hey! look at my British-Pakistani! Ain't he great?"

ffs

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 10:48 - May 1 with 3115 viewsLohengrin

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 09:45 - May 1 by sherpajacob

Is Windrush racist? McPherson defined institutional racism;

"The collective failure of an organisation to provide an appropriate and professional service to people because of their colour, culture, or ethnic origin. It can be seen or detected in processes, attitudes and behaviour which amount to discrimination through unwitting prejudice, ignorance, thoughtlessness and racist stereotyping which disadvantage minority ethnic people."

seems pretty much spot on regarding the home office and windrush.

Bill Macpherson isn’t Moses, Sherp. He was sat at a table in Holland Park typing out his opinion, he hadn’t descended Horeb.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024