Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cultural Appropriation 19:19 - May 1 with 5723 viewsAndy1300

Views on this one then?

Personally, I think the world is losing the plot

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/teen-accused-of-cultural-appropriation-prom-dress/?ut

Number 1 team in Wales

Cultural Appropriation on 19:25 - May 1 with 4374 viewsjack2jack

The world lost the plot some time ago.
For goodness sake, well all have to stay indoors before long, for fear of upsetting someone. What more can you say, barmy!!!!!!!
Cultural Appropriation on 19:30 - May 1 with 4357 viewsPozuelosSideys

Cultural Appropriation on 19:25 - May 1 by jack2jack

The world lost the plot some time ago.
For goodness sake, well all have to stay indoors before long, for fear of upsetting someone. What more can you say, barmy!!!!!!!

There was a similar thing a while back about a white woman with dreadlocks who was being called out for cultural appropriation. Amusingly some of those doing so were black and Asian women with dyed blonde hair.

I dont get it. On one hand you have people admirably trying to break down the barriers and have everyone seen and treated equally, yet others want to ringfence their own culture and make a fuss about others admiring and copying it.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Cultural Appropriation on 19:33 - May 1 with 4347 viewsFlashberryjack

There are far to many people being outraged for the least little thing.

Which absolutely outrages me.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cultural Appropriation on 19:38 - May 1 with 4336 viewsDarran

I’ve seen loads of cases on twitter over the last couple of years of people being slaughtered for wearing red indian head dresses and white women having their hair braided. That Kardashian bird got it a few months ago for having her hair done like Bo Derek in 10.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cultural Appropriation on 19:39 - May 1 with 4330 viewsAndy1300

Cultural Appropriation on 19:38 - May 1 by Darran

I’ve seen loads of cases on twitter over the last couple of years of people being slaughtered for wearing red indian head dresses and white women having their hair braided. That Kardashian bird got it a few months ago for having her hair done like Bo Derek in 10.

It's all a load of boll ocks

PC and all the rest of it is ruining the world

Number 1 team in Wales

Cultural Appropriation on 19:42 - May 1 with 4318 viewsjack2jack

Agree with all of the above, just nuts
[Post edited 1 May 2018 19:42]
Cultural Appropriation on 19:52 - May 1 with 4293 viewsDarran

Cultural Appropriation on 19:39 - May 1 by Andy1300

I couldn’t agree more.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cultural Appropriation on 20:06 - May 1 with 4268 viewsbonymine

Cultural Appropriation on 19:39 - May 1 by Andy1300

Can’t believe you’re blaming Paul Clement for this too he’s got enough on his plate trying to keep Reading up mun FFS 😉👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

Cultural Appropriation on 20:16 - May 1 with 4237 viewsadamswan

“Let’s all live alongside one another, share food, traditions music etc” Next breath- “take those dreadlocks out of your hair you racist Nazi whites supremacist, and don’t even think about letting your daughter dress as Moana”

It is total madness, but, interestingly with all the cultural appropriation as with racism nowadays, the perpetually offended and useful idiots that enable them believe it only goes one way. I’ll let you work out which way.

This boils down to Western culture having lost all sense of respect for itself, it’s been beaten out of us, so it’s at the point where it is a game now. People will find anything to be enraged about because they know western culture will not only sit and take it, but encourage it.

Make no mistake I’m not blaming every ‘non westerner’ for this, it is a very small minority who think this way, the bigger problem is the self hating nihilistic ‘westerners’ who seem to lap it up.
Cultural Appropriation on 20:20 - May 1 with 4221 viewsAndy1300

Cultural Appropriation on 20:06 - May 1 by bonymine

Can’t believe you’re blaming Paul Clement for this too he’s got enough on his plate trying to keep Reading up mun FFS 😉👍

I was waiting for that one to pop up

Number 1 team in Wales

Cultural Appropriation on 20:35 - May 1 with 4194 viewsPozuelosSideys

Cultural Appropriation on 20:16 - May 1 by adamswan

“Let’s all live alongside one another, share food, traditions music etc” Next breath- “take those dreadlocks out of your hair you racist Nazi whites supremacist, and don’t even think about letting your daughter dress as Moana”

It is total madness, but, interestingly with all the cultural appropriation as with racism nowadays, the perpetually offended and useful idiots that enable them believe it only goes one way. I’ll let you work out which way.

This boils down to Western culture having lost all sense of respect for itself, it’s been beaten out of us, so it’s at the point where it is a game now. People will find anything to be enraged about because they know western culture will not only sit and take it, but encourage it.

Make no mistake I’m not blaming every ‘non westerner’ for this, it is a very small minority who think this way, the bigger problem is the self hating nihilistic ‘westerners’ who seem to lap it up.

Honestly, im not sure its got that far. I think due to modern technology, social media, the way information is spread around and reported etc, it just seems like everyone has an opinion and we all have to listen.

The world is becoming a very small place and there isnt enough room. That applies to all of us. Just stick some decent headphones in and block out the noise. Even on websites like this one, there are many extreme views, both conservative and liberal. It certainly wasnt that way back when it was Jackarmy. Things have and will continue to change very quickly.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Cultural Appropriation on 20:40 - May 1 with 4184 viewstheloneranger

Cultural Appropriation on 20:06 - May 1 by bonymine

And to keep the Basseys down!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cultural Appropriation on 20:57 - May 1 with 4164 viewsLohengrin

Cultural Appropriation on 20:16 - May 1 by adamswan

The modus operandi of cultural Marxism. Probing all along the line, the ceaseless sewing of discord.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Cultural Appropriation on 21:17 - May 1 with 4148 viewsLeonWasGod

As the quote in the article says "It’s a f****** dress. And it’s beautiful." Nothing else to it.

It’s twitter. And crap journalism. That’s all. I’m saddened more that media outlets think journalism somehow means capturing the inane comments of attention seeking nobodies of Twitter. Even the beeb do it.
Cultural Appropriation on 00:01 - May 2 with 4074 viewsomarjack

Real racism is alive and well unfortunately.
But it's that kind of bollocks that simply undermines the real issues. I mean, if anything, it's a homage to the Chinese culture, how is that offensive?
I'm not white by the way. And if some white people use some aspects from my culture I'd consider it a positive thing.

what an utter load of sh!t. We should focus on real discrimination,hate crimes and genuine problems in society. ffs

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Cultural Appropriation on 01:16 - May 2 with 4053 viewsDippy

Cultural Appropriation on 00:01 - May 2 by omarjack

Real racism is alive and well unfortunately.
But it's that kind of bollocks that simply undermines the real issues. I mean, if anything, it's a homage to the Chinese culture, how is that offensive?
I'm not white by the way. And if some white people use some aspects from my culture I'd consider it a positive thing.

what an utter load of sh!t. We should focus on real discrimination,hate crimes and genuine problems in society. ffs

But.. it's hard to tackle any sort of discrimination.. when people from different cultures enter these shores and decide to kill, steal and goad the indigenous population..they also close down churches, communities and create real hostile environments.. take over schools and implement strict entry requirements.. even though it's not their land.

Some movements one particular group of people make.. will only intensify a civil unrest.. and this is exactly what some people in Gov't want.

Poll: Cooper Out

Cultural Appropriation on 10:39 - May 2 with 3948 viewsKilkennyjack

Cultural Appropriation on 01:16 - May 2 by Dippy

But.. it's hard to tackle any sort of discrimination.. when people from different cultures enter these shores and decide to kill, steal and goad the indigenous population..they also close down churches, communities and create real hostile environments.. take over schools and implement strict entry requirements.. even though it's not their land.

Some movements one particular group of people make.. will only intensify a civil unrest.. and this is exactly what some people in Gov't want.

Have you enjoyed watching these foreign types playing for the Swans with distinction ?

Honestly mate, most people are nice and just want the same ss you and I.
No need for you to be scared of them.

And - don't buy the Sun or the Daily Fail any more.

Think about this - when the son of an immigrant scores the winning try for wales vs the All Blacks then you wont care, when the daughter if an immigrant cares for one of your nearest and dearest in our wonderful NHS then you wont care.

Dont believe the Tory party.

Beware of the Risen People

Cultural Appropriation on 10:51 - May 2 with 3927 viewsDippy

Cultural Appropriation on 10:39 - May 2 by Kilkennyjack

Have you enjoyed watching these foreign types playing for the Swans with distinction ?

Honestly mate, most people are nice and just want the same ss you and I.
No need for you to be scared of them.

And - don't buy the Sun or the Daily Fail any more.

Think about this - when the son of an immigrant scores the winning try for wales vs the All Blacks then you wont care, when the daughter if an immigrant cares for one of your nearest and dearest in our wonderful NHS then you wont care.

Dont believe the Tory party.

Believe them?.. you can see it with your own eyes

I'm not that f*cking dense.

Cultural Appropriation on 10:55 - May 2 with 3922 viewsomarjack

Cultural Appropriation on 01:16 - May 2 by Dippy

Tommy Robinson is that you?
No mun. We are not a part of a conspiracy to end the white race. We have our own lives and believe me when I tell you that the majority of those from "different cultures" mean no ill will towards the "indigenous people". Still it doesn't mean that all ethnic people are good and peachy obviously. There are awful people everywhere.
What you described is what Colonial Britain used to do in the old days.
So lay down with the "white genocide" conspiracy narrative. It's making you sound like a literal Nazi.
but if you're into Nazism and white supremacy, I recommend you to follow up David Duke (former KKK wizard). You'll love him.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Cultural Appropriation on 11:20 - May 2 with 3892 viewsDippy

Cultural Appropriation on 10:55 - May 2 by omarjack

Tommy Robinson is that you?
No mun. We are not a part of a conspiracy to end the white race. We have our own lives and believe me when I tell you that the majority of those from "different cultures" mean no ill will towards the "indigenous people". Still it doesn't mean that all ethnic people are good and peachy obviously. There are awful people everywhere.
What you described is what Colonial Britain used to do in the old days.
So lay down with the "white genocide" conspiracy narrative. It's making you sound like a literal Nazi.
but if you're into Nazism and white supremacy, I recommend you to follow up David Duke (former KKK wizard). You'll love him.

You need to learn to read.. you're not the only one on the forum.

Cultural Appropriation on 12:22 - May 2 with 3854 viewshobo

It's mainly these cheap articles that causes the outrage. They scour twitter night and day for one or two twitter users who are enraged at something, and then base an article out of it knowing they'll get hits.

The best we can do is just ignore this type of 'journalism' and it'll eventually go away
Cultural Appropriation on 12:31 - May 2 with 3834 viewsDippy

Cultural Appropriation on 12:22 - May 2 by hobo

It's mainly these cheap articles that causes the outrage. They scour twitter night and day for one or two twitter users who are enraged at something, and then base an article out of it knowing they'll get hits.

The best we can do is just ignore this type of 'journalism' and it'll eventually go away

A seed hits the earth.. a tree emerges with branches and roots.. people only ever question the tree itself.. they never question, or even attempt to figure out the person/people who planted the seed.

If you don't understand.. pm Lohengrin..

Cultural Appropriation on 15:52 - May 2 with 3782 viewsHighjack

Cultural Appropriation on 12:31 - May 2 by Dippy

A seed hits the earth.. a tree emerges with branches and roots.. people only ever question the tree itself.. they never question, or even attempt to figure out the person/people who planted the seed.

If you don't understand.. pm Lohengrin..

I can only speak for myself but I have never questioned a tree.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cultural Appropriation on 16:01 - May 2 with 3771 viewsLohengrin

Cultural Appropriation on 15:52 - May 2 by Highjack

I can only speak for myself but I have never questioned a tree.

Not even a Monkey Puzzle?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Cultural Appropriation on 19:28 - May 2 with 3698 viewsHighjack

Cultural Appropriation on 16:01 - May 2 by Lohengrin

Not even a Monkey Puzzle?

Pfft I’m a great ape, not a monkey. Those little smelly bastards might get confused by those trees but not me.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024