Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right Then Carlos... 19:26 - May 1 with 2205 viewsAl_Bundy

What are our foot soldiers doing in training this week? A bit of player tracking, the 5 man defensive huddle, passing backwards hopefully something that will inspire us all for Saturday...

#managerbump
Right Then Carlos... on 19:31 - May 1 with 2174 viewsOldjack

And the latest news is................. Carvalhal also insisted Swansea do not need a tactical reshuffle over the final few games of the season, despite struggling for goals in recent games.

In the six games since beating West Ham 4-1, Swansea have scored just two goals, and looked a more potent attacking threat against Everton and in the latter stages of the Chelsea game when they switched from a five-man defence to four at the back.

But the Swans boss does not believe a change is needed, although he will consider it as an option.

“We play with five at the back but we play differently against Chelsea,” he said.

I fear the worse

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Right Then Carlos... on 19:38 - May 1 with 2148 viewssainthelens

Easy lads, he's got us this far. When we all thought we wouldn't.
Right Then Carlos... on 20:12 - May 1 with 2070 viewsOldjack

Right Then Carlos... on 19:38 - May 1 by sainthelens

i still feel we could have been further had he showed a bit more balls away from home

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Right Then Carlos... on 20:16 - May 1 with 2052 viewsSwanzay

Right Then Carlos... on 20:12 - May 1 by Oldjack

i still feel we could have been further had he showed a bit more balls away from home

Our performance recently have reverted back to Celment-esque...
Right Then Carlos... on 20:20 - May 1 with 2034 viewssainthelens

Right Then Carlos... on 20:16 - May 1 by Swanzay

Our performance recently have reverted back to Celment-esque...

It's been a copy combination of playing with fear and a squad that's clearly not up to it being shown up right at the death. Just need to really go for it and stumble over the line.
Right Then Carlos... on 20:43 - May 1 with 1961 viewsFlashberryjack

Right Then Carlos... on 20:20 - May 1 by sainthelens

It's been a copy combination of playing with fear and a squad that's clearly not up to it being shown up right at the death. Just need to really go for it and stumble over the line.

Agree, our squad has to be one of, if not the weakest in the PL, we can't even bully anyone.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Right Then Carlos... on 20:49 - May 1 with 1937 viewsSgorioFruit

im still scratching my head why the players and manager didn't seem bothered when we went away to West Brom few weeks back.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Right Then Carlos... on 20:58 - May 1 with 1904 viewsGaryjack

Right Then Carlos... on 20:43 - May 1 by Flashberryjack

Agree, our squad has to be one of, if not the weakest in the PL, we can't even bully anyone.

We started the season threadbare, Sanches and Bony have been disasters, Clement killed off a player who Barcelona fans wanted to sign, We have Fer out for the season, Fernandez injured, J Ayew banned for three games, and Naughton who has a great footballing brain but is unable to carry out what his brain is telling him to do, and people want to call Carlos out for it!
Login to get fewer ads

Right Then Carlos... on 21:00 - May 1 with 1889 viewsCaptain_Sham

Right Then Carlos... on 20:12 - May 1 by Oldjack

Like a he did at Brighton?.. Mkay
[Post edited 1 May 2018 21:01]

Its just a ride.

Right Then Carlos... on 21:06 - May 1 with 1856 viewsAmbergambler

Right Then Carlos... on 20:43 - May 1 by Flashberryjack

I thought Giroud looked a bit scared of Nathan!
Right Then Carlos... on 21:10 - May 1 with 1843 viewsLeonWasGod

Right Then Carlos... on 20:49 - May 1 by SgorioFruit

im still scratching my head why the players and manager didn't seem bothered when we went away to West Brom few weeks back.

Same here. I’ve never seen such a voluntary capitulation. Literally straight back to the edge of our box after kick off.

Seemed we’d convinced ourselves that WBA would rally after sacking Pardew and we’d drawn that game before we even got on the pitch. We let WBA grow in confidence. You could practically see the standing taller once they realised we weren’t going to get at them. Most bizarre match I’ve seen in a long time.
Right Then Carlos... on 21:11 - May 1 with 1836 viewsFireboy2

Right Then Carlos... on 20:49 - May 1 by SgorioFruit

Me too SF

I do hope that the 2 pts dropped doesnt bite us on the @rse
Right Then Carlos... on 22:05 - May 1 with 1719 viewsLoyal

Right Then Carlos... on 19:38 - May 1 by sainthelens

I refer you to my post at Christmas.
We wont go down, fcking close now mind.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Right Then Carlos... on 22:32 - May 1 with 1664 viewsmax936

Right Then Carlos... on 22:05 - May 1 by Loyal

I refer you to my post at Christmas.
We wont go down, fcking close now mind.

I think its curtains Loyals, I just cannot see us getting the points to keep us up.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Right Then Carlos... on 23:52 - May 1 with 1545 viewsGaryjack

Right Then Carlos... on 22:32 - May 1 by max936

I think its curtains Loyals, I just cannot see us getting the points to keep us up.

Oh we'll stay up Max for sure. It's what happens next season worries me!
Right Then Carlos... on 00:19 - May 2 with 1515 viewsTheKirkyLife

The turning point was Jordan being sent off whilst Hogg wasn't at Huddersfield. We retreated into our shell again and we've been unable to get out.

I don't believe we'll win against Bournemouth. We NEED to win against them but I don't think we will.

Then it's a question of doing our home games justice. If we play like we did against Chelsea then we'll be fine defensively. Just need that bit of luck to go our way. I'm thinking that scruffy Bony goal which is SMASHED into the net.

On that note actually, Wilf seems to be doing a lot on the sidelines to support the players. I've not seen many injured personnel be as active coming down onto the touchline to welcome players off the pitch and give them a pat on the back.

I thought Captain Bony was a real success earlier in the season.
Right Then Carlos... on 05:05 - May 2 with 1422 viewsjack247

Right Then Carlos... on 00:19 - May 2 by TheKirkyLife

The turning point was Jordan being sent off whilst Hogg wasn't at Huddersfield. We retreated into our shell again and we've been unable to get out.

I don't believe we'll win against Bournemouth. We NEED to win against them but I don't think we will.

Then it's a question of doing our home games justice. If we play like we did against Chelsea then we'll be fine defensively. Just need that bit of luck to go our way. I'm thinking that scruffy Bony goal which is SMASHED into the net.

On that note actually, Wilf seems to be doing a lot on the sidelines to support the players. I've not seen many injured personnel be as active coming down onto the touchline to welcome players off the pitch and give them a pat on the back.

I thought Captain Bony was a real success earlier in the season.

We don’t need to win against Bournemouth, a draw is a fine result as long as Southampton don’t win at Everton.

And winning the last 2 games, against 2 very poor teams will keep us up no matter what happens Saturday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024