Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sodium Valporate 20,000 Affected 19:50 - May 1 with 1236 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

These issues seem to get too little airtime?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/sep/26/sodium-valproate-birth-defect-ri

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/24/prescription-drug-addiction-gove

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Sodium Valporate 20,000 Affected on 21:11 - May 1 with 1180 viewsmax936

My youngest is on that for his epilepsy, amongst other stuff lacosamide, baclofen and chloral Hydrate to help him sleep.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sodium Valporate 20,000 Affected on 21:21 - May 2 with 1087 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Sodium Valporate 20,000 Affected on 21:11 - May 1 by max936

My youngest is on that for his epilepsy, amongst other stuff lacosamide, baclofen and chloral Hydrate to help him sleep.

Have a friend who has had to work really hard to get the right meds for epilepsy. Side effects have been a real issue.

All the very best for your youngest.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Sodium Valporate 20,000 Affected on 22:16 - May 2 with 1051 viewsmax936

Sodium Valporate 20,000 Affected on 21:21 - May 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

Have a friend who has had to work really hard to get the right meds for epilepsy. Side effects have been a real issue.

Cheers.

Sodium Valporate 20,000 Affected on 22:38 - May 2 with 1037 viewsHighjack

Sodium Valporate 20,000 Affected on 21:21 - May 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

My meds gave me hell of an itchy rash in between my legs, was torture just to walk so I just gave them up, think it was called Kepra or something.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sodium Valporate 20,000 Affected on 23:05 - May 2 with 1022 viewsmax936

Sodium Valporate 20,000 Affected on 22:38 - May 2 by Highjack

My meds gave me hell of an itchy rash in between my legs, was torture just to walk so I just gave them up, think it was called Kepra or something.

My lad was trailed for that he was terrible on it, gave him the shakes somin terrible with his condition he couldn't tolerate it at all it nearly hospitalised him, he's got Cerebral Palsy and associated problems, epilepsy is just one of his symptoms.

Sodium Valporate 20,000 Affected on 23:21 - May 2 with 1012 viewsbonymine

Sodium Valporate 20,000 Affected on 23:05 - May 2 by max936

My lad was trailed for that he was terrible on it, gave him the shakes somin terrible with his condition he couldn't tolerate it at all it nearly hospitalised him, he's got Cerebral Palsy and associated problems, epilepsy is just one of his symptoms.

I’m on Valium , Pregabilin & Venlaflaxine but it’s important that whatever you need you get it 👍👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024