Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. 22:08 - May 1 with 2598 viewsLoyal

Have they learned nothing since they have been away.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43967600

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 10:20 - May 2 with 2451 viewstrampie

Some things spring to mind like the Edict of Expulsion in England back in the day and the reasons given and in more modern times the Hamburg to Haifa line breaking/trying to break the British blockade.

Getting involved overseas has got us into problems, we are British, different foreign religions from overseas and conflicts between these foreign religions to us are causing us issues.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 10:30 - May 2 with 2438 viewsLohengrin

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 10:20 - May 2 by trampie

Some things spring to mind like the Edict of Expulsion in England back in the day and the reasons given and in more modern times the Hamburg to Haifa line breaking/trying to break the British blockade.

Getting involved overseas has got us into problems, we are British, different foreign religions from overseas and conflicts between these foreign religions to us are causing us issues.

The Trampster comes clean...”We are British.”

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 10:39 - May 2 with 2426 viewstrampie

The Welsh and ancient Britons are synonymous with each other.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 10:47 - May 2 with 2412 viewsLohengrin

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 10:39 - May 2 by trampie

The Welsh and ancient Britons are synonymous with each other.

Ha! That wasn’t the context you were framing your point in at all. For a moment there you became the boy at the street party in ‘77 sat at the trestle table wearing your paper crown again.

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 10:50 - May 2 with 2401 viewstrampie

I would not be seen dead in such an environment.

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 10:50 - May 2 with 2393 viewstrampie

Cont.......then or now.

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 10:53 - May 2 with 2383 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Mamma Mia!

Here they go again.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 10:56 - May 2 with 2370 viewsLohengrin

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 10:50 - May 2 by trampie

I would not be seen dead in such an environment.

You don’t speak for Glynneath, mun. They love HM up there...

Login to get fewer ads

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 11:00 - May 2 with 2358 viewstrampie

I speak only for myself and I would not be seen dead in a street party for a Germanic English monarch either in the past or the presence or in the future.

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 11:06 - May 2 with 2338 viewsLohengrin

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 11:00 - May 2 by trampie

I speak only for myself and I would not be seen dead in a street party for a Germanic English monarch either in the past or the presence or in the future.

Happy to strew roses in the path of a Germanic, political interloper amid the Brodyr though?

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 11:20 - May 2 with 2303 viewstrampie

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 11:06 - May 2 by Lohengrin

Happy to strew roses in the path of a Germanic, political interloper amid the Brodyr though?

Cant say I have heard of anybody giving roses to brothers, is that some kind of queer Neath thing ?

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 11:33 - May 2 with 2290 viewsLohengrin

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 11:20 - May 2 by trampie

Cant say I have heard of anybody giving roses to brothers, is that some kind of queer Neath thing ?

A deadwood thang.

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 11:44 - May 2 with 2264 viewstrampie

Thought so a queer Neath thing, ive never felt comfortable in that neck of the woods, too many Conservative clubs and Scout huts combined with a within the castle walls mentality.
Plus the water is a yellow brown colour down there where at the top of the Vale its clear, Neath wallah's are still trying to work that one out, lol.

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 11:54 - May 2 with 2254 viewsLohengrin

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 11:44 - May 2 by trampie

Thought so a queer Neath thing, ive never felt comfortable in that neck of the woods, too many Conservative clubs and Scout huts combined with a within the castle walls mentality.
Plus the water is a yellow brown colour down there where at the top of the Vale its clear, Neath wallah's are still trying to work that one out, lol.

There’s a bunk in Cefn Coed with your name on it. You know that, don’t you?

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 12:12 - May 2 with 2229 viewstrampie

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 11:54 - May 2 by Lohengrin

There’s a bunk in Cefn Coed with your name on it. You know that, don’t you?

Considering I live in a different NHS trust area that is some going.

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 12:14 - May 2 with 2225 viewsHighjack

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 11:44 - May 2 by trampie

What could you possibly have against scout huts?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 12:16 - May 2 with 2218 viewsLohengrin

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 12:14 - May 2 by Highjack

He’s got a khaki allergy.

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 12:25 - May 2 with 2199 viewstrampie

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 12:14 - May 2 by Highjack

Military brainwashing, religious biasness, allegiance to the Queen, echo's of imperialism etc etc there are lots of issues surrounding such movements.

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 12:29 - May 2 with 2183 viewsLohengrin

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 12:25 - May 2 by trampie

Military brainwashing, religious biasness, allegiance to the Queen, echo's of imperialism etc etc there are lots of issues surrounding such movements.

FFS!

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 12:33 - May 2 with 2174 viewstrampie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2219513/Atheist-schoolboy-11-banned-join

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 12:37 - May 2 with 2161 viewstrampie

And then there is the cost, it is cost prohibited for a lot of children, I cant be doing with such elitist organisations with military, unionist and religious beliefs.

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 13:35 - May 2 with 2103 viewsHighjack

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 12:25 - May 2 by trampie

I was in the scouts for years and I never encountered any of that. But it did teach me very important life lessons that I wouldn’t have learned from such a young age. Skip taught me how to tie a variety of knots that can be used in a number of useful situations, Akela took us on survival weekends where we’d build our own bivouacs, learn how to cook on open fires and all sorts of useful and fun character building skills, and Ami from the guide brigade taught me how to find the clitoris.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 15:44 - May 2 with 2056 viewstrampie

Abba have reformed but fck me this isn't right. on 13:35 - May 2 by Highjack

I was in the scouts for years and I never encountered any of that. But it did teach me very important life lessons that I wouldn’t have learned from such a young age. Skip taught me how to tie a variety of knots that can be used in a number of useful situations, Akela took us on survival weekends where we’d build our own bivouacs, learn how to cook on open fires and all sorts of useful and fun character building skills, and Ami from the guide brigade taught me how to find the clitoris.

That figures.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024