Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:32 - May 2 with 38767 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 May 2018 14:28]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:44 - May 2 with 8969 viewsGlyn1

Here's the club's visitor guide, although it's not as good as jackharris's:

https://www.swanseacity.com/sites/default/files/document/2017-06/BOURNEMOUTH%20_

and here's a Bournemouth fans' forum:

https://bournemouth-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/afc-bournemouth-v-swansea-
[Post edited 2 May 2018 17:51]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:00 - May 2 with 8944 viewsperplex

Carlos will have a lets be cautious game plan, the players will play nervously, and will probably fluff the couple of goal scoring chances they will have during the game, so another timid away defeat is on the cards I`m afraid.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:20 - May 2 with 8903 viewsJethroJack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:00 - May 2 by perplex

Carlos will have a lets be cautious game plan, the players will play nervously, and will probably fluff the couple of goal scoring chances they will have during the game, so another timid away defeat is on the cards I`m afraid.

That's the spirit, just what we need for the final 3 games...FFS.
[Post edited 2 May 2018 18:21]
The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:51 - May 2 with 8867 viewspencoedjack

Anyone else going to Bournemouth on the train Saturday?
The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - May 2 with 8855 viewsperplex

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:20 - May 2 by JethroJack

That's the spirit, just what we need for the final 3 games...FFS.
[Post edited 2 May 2018 18:21]

Reality mate, that`s how they have been when playing away all season nothing to do with our spirit, it`s there`s which is the problem, do you honestly think this team has the mental strength or goal scoring ability to change things and go at Bournemouth with all guns blazing in such a big pressure game , not a chance, they will be tentative as fcuk hoping that Bournemouth are not at the races so they can maybe scrape a draw.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:14 - May 2 with 8823 viewsCaptain_Sham

Yes what we should do is go there all guns blazing and blow our goal difference advantage over Hudds so that two draws wont be good enough. Top plan.

Its just a ride.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:19 - May 2 with 8809 viewsunion_jack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:14 - May 2 by Captain_Sham

Yes what we should do is go there all guns blazing and blow our goal difference advantage over Hudds so that two draws wont be good enough. Top plan.

Somewhere in between would be good if at all possible. Not a Brighton, not a Huw=ddersfield (unless we go down to 10 again).

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:37 - May 2 with 8785 viewspencoedjack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:14 - May 2 by Captain_Sham

I’m hoping Man City / Everton bring Southampton’s back in line with ours as well
Login to get fewer ads

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:55 - May 2 with 8764 viewsepaul

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:51 - May 2 by pencoedjack

Anyone else going to Bournemouth on the train Saturday?

Yes, but were travelling from Lundun

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:58 - May 2 with 8764 viewsLibertarian

I can’t think of a better time to get our first point(s) at the Vitality in the prem.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:47 - May 2 with 8687 viewsGlyn1

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:55 - May 2 by epaul

Yes, but were travelling from Lundun

Me too. The last 2 times I got off at Pokesdown and it's a pleasant stroll to the ground, and I can recommend it. (This time I'll be in Bournemouth watching the early Stoke match.)

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:55 - May 2 with 8596 viewsbonymine

Our bogey team Bornmuff we lose on Saturday, draw with Soton & Stoke at home but stay up on Goal Difference (Huddersfield go down) 👍👍

Worst case scenario 🤞🤞😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:03 - May 2 with 8583 viewsunion_jack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:55 - May 2 by bonymine

Our bogey team Bornmuff we lose on Saturday, draw with Soton & Stoke at home but stay up on Goal Difference (Huddersfield go down) 👍👍

Worst case scenario 🤞🤞😂😂

I keep saying it but Huddersfield will get another point before the 4nd of the season. On paper you'd say not but football's played on grass.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:59 - May 2 with 8507 viewsJethroJack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - May 2 by perplex

Reality mate, that`s how they have been when playing away all season nothing to do with our spirit, it`s there`s which is the problem, do you honestly think this team has the mental strength or goal scoring ability to change things and go at Bournemouth with all guns blazing in such a big pressure game , not a chance, they will be tentative as fcuk hoping that Bournemouth are not at the races so they can maybe scrape a draw.

Your glass is half empty "mate", mine's half full.
1-2.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:10 - May 2 with 8493 viewsExiledJack

Not sure if it's been mentioned but a draw would secure Bournemouth's PL status.

Might influence how they approach the game, or play out the closing stages if level.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:17 - May 2 with 8488 viewsJohnw102

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:59 - May 2 by JethroJack

1-2.

Don’t matter if a glass is half full or half empty, the point is the glass can always be refilled.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 01:15 - May 3 with 8439 viewsJethroJack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:17 - May 2 by Johnw102

Don’t matter if a glass is half full or half empty, the point is the glass can always be refilled.

Sounds like one of Carlos's analogies, except his make some sense.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 06:32 - May 3 with 8356 viewsepaul

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:47 - May 2 by Glyn1

Me too. The last 2 times I got off at Pokesdown and it's a pleasant stroll to the ground, and I can recommend it. (This time I'll be in Bournemouth watching the early Stoke match.)

Yeah that's the plan catch the early game in the grove tavern in Pokesdown

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:33 - May 3 with 8271 viewssainthelens

Been saying all week we have to go for the win. Tho the Stoke result (early ko) could shape things. But then if we play for a point, and Saints win! So go for it Carlos, I'm getting on a bit now, my ticker certainly won't stand up to the next 2 games if it goes to the wire.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:58 - May 3 with 8237 viewsJinxy

I've thought all along that this game is the most winnable of our remaining 3 fixtures. Hopefully Carlos and the team will approach it accordingly, and we'll get a priceless win. Bournemouth will be looking to react after losing to Southampton last week after a dismal run, so in my view we need to go on the front foot and not let them settle. Play for a draw at our peril.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:44 - May 3 with 8113 viewsperplex

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:59 - May 2 by JethroJack

1-2.

Your just delusional mate, one of these type`s that despite the evidence are still are unable to grasp the facts and just hope for the best, you probably believe the story of Noah`s ark is real as well, as I say we just have to hope Bournemouth have a mare.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:49 - May 3 with 8061 viewsKGriz16

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:58 - May 3 by Jinxy

I've thought all along that this game is the most winnable of our remaining 3 fixtures. Hopefully Carlos and the team will approach it accordingly, and we'll get a priceless win. Bournemouth will be looking to react after losing to Southampton last week after a dismal run, so in my view we need to go on the front foot and not let them settle. Play for a draw at our peril.

I would have thought most of the Bournemouth players are just playing until the end of the season now as they're safe from relegation and probably on auto pilot. We've got to take the game to them from the off. I don't know what line up or formation to use as long as it's attacking from the off. 4-3-3 with the Ayew brothers and Tammy up top. Just want to hear Carlos screaming "GO! GO! GO!" from the side lines again. We've done Liverpool, we've done Arsenal and have been some what unlucky these past couple of games! There's no reason whatsoever why we can't go and turn these f*ckers over. Need a load of noise from the Jack army and a big performance to match on the pitch. Don't do this again SCFC, I can't take much more! COME ON CITY!!
The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - May 3 with 7917 viewsCaptain_Sham

We haven't won away this year. The last time we did, we scored twice in the last 4 mins after sitting in all game. You are all dreaming if you think hes going to go gung ho.
[Post edited 3 May 2018 16:02]

Its just a ride.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:19 - May 3 with 7851 viewsmax936

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - May 3 by Captain_Sham

We haven't won away this year. The last time we did, we scored twice in the last 4 mins after sitting in all game. You are all dreaming if you think hes going to go gung ho.
[Post edited 3 May 2018 16:02]

Spot on, we'll play the same way we played at WBA in my view.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:40 - May 3 with 7819 viewsJethroJack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:44 - May 3 by perplex

Your just delusional mate, one of these type`s that despite the evidence are still are unable to grasp the facts and just hope for the best, you probably believe the story of Noah`s ark is real as well, as I say we just have to hope Bournemouth have a mare.

And you're just a miserable defeatist type who prefers to concentrate on the negatives of life. I imagine you get even more miserable when we win because you have nothing to complain about then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024