Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Williams. 19:42 - May 2 with 9232 viewslifelong

Playing very well in the Snooker World Championship.
Mark Williams. on 19:59 - May 2 with 5341 viewstheloneranger

Latest 11-7 Williams

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mark Williams. on 20:01 - May 2 with 5339 viewsAmbergambler

Mark Williams. on 19:59 - May 2 by theloneranger

Latest 11-7 Williams

Got his act together which is good to see.
Mark Williams. on 20:51 - May 2 with 5296 viewslifelong

William through to semi final 13-8.
Mark Williams. on 21:09 - May 2 with 5269 viewsepaul

He has been outstanding so far, well worth a couple of roubles on him winning it, he's rolled back the years fair play

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Mark Williams. on 22:45 - May 2 with 5204 viewsBrynCartwright

Well played Mark. It's like I've gone through a 16 year time warp and I'm in 2002 again. Barry Hawkins will be tough but I hope Mark can get to the final, and then go on and win it, taking home £425k.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Mark Williams. on 00:26 - May 3 with 5160 viewsHighjack

Mark Williams. on 22:45 - May 2 by BrynCartwright

Well played Mark. It's like I've gone through a 16 year time warp and I'm in 2002 again. Barry Hawkins will be tough but I hope Mark can get to the final, and then go on and win it, taking home £425k.

It shows how good that era of snooker was when you consider players like Ronnie, Williams and that filthy cheat Higgins are still top dogs.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Mark Williams. on 07:07 - May 3 with 5081 viewsBrynCartwright

Winner takes home £425k, just over a week's worth of Alexix Sanchez' wages at Man U. Footie obviously a much bigger sport, but the disparity is huge.

Thankfully more money available in snooker soon via recent Barry Hearn negotiations.

https://snookerhq.com/2018/04/30/barry-hearn-announces-increased-prize-money/

Mark Williams. on 13:10 - May 3 with 4981 viewsAmbergambler

Mark Williams. on 00:26 - May 3 by Highjack

It shows how good that era of snooker was when you consider players like Ronnie, Williams and that filthy cheat Higgins are still top dogs.

Hope Wilson wins, can't stand Higgins.

Do they have to use 'Angles' Mc Manus to commentate - I'll have to watch it with the sound off now!
[Post edited 3 May 2018 13:14]
Login to get fewer ads

Mark Williams. on 13:54 - May 3 with 4937 viewsMrSwerve

That's got me thinking...

Would it be harder for Ronnie o'Sullivan to do a 9 dart finish or for Phil Taylor to do a 147?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Mark Williams. on 18:40 - May 3 with 4878 viewsBrynCartwright

Mark Williams. on 13:10 - May 3 by Ambergambler

Hope Wilson wins, can't stand Higgins.

Do they have to use 'Angles' Mc Manus to commentate - I'll have to watch it with the sound off now!
[Post edited 3 May 2018 13:14]

I actually quite like Angles' commentary. He is way better than that old tool John Virgo. Whenever he says "right in the heart of the pocket" or pisses himself with " where's the white ball going?" I want to vomit over the telly. Hendry is my favourite. Gets it right pretty much 100% of the time without the puerile histrionics.

Mark Williams. on 18:54 - May 3 with 4867 viewsAmbergambler

Mark Williams. on 18:40 - May 3 by BrynCartwright

I actually quite like Angles' commentary. He is way better than that old tool John Virgo. Whenever he says "right in the heart of the pocket" or pisses himself with " where's the white ball going?" I want to vomit over the telly. Hendry is my favourite. Gets it right pretty much 100% of the time without the puerile histrionics.

Yes, Virgo's annoying too. He sounds like a parrot (no pun intended!), repeating the same phrases.

'Where's the white ball going, where's the white ball going, where's the white ball going?'

I find myself screaming at the tele 'in the fecking pocket you twonk
Mark Williams. on 18:58 - May 3 with 4861 viewslifelong

Live on BBC2 in a couple of minutes.
Mark Williams. on 19:08 - May 3 with 4848 viewsHighjack

Mark Williams. on 18:40 - May 3 by BrynCartwright

Well hendry is the best player there ever was, whilst the likes of Virgo were second rate forty years ago. Think he only ever won the U.K. championships.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Mark Williams. on 19:38 - May 5 with 4727 viewslifelong

Come on Mark.
Mark Williams. on 19:53 - May 5 with 4702 viewsshandyjack

eurosport better, ronnie and selby very good

Poll: Expectation for the season

Mark Williams. on 20:42 - May 5 with 4636 viewsHighjack

Playing like a bit of a Carroll at the moment.

Mark Williams. on 20:51 - May 5 with 4619 viewsFlashberryjack

Mark Williams. on 20:42 - May 5 by Highjack

Playing like a bit of a Carroll at the moment.

He's not that bad.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mark Williams. on 23:51 - May 5 with 4519 viewslifelong

Great match, 17-15 Williams.
[Post edited 6 May 2018 7:10]
Mark Williams. on 00:01 - May 6 with 4505 viewsBrynCartwright

Well done Mark. No fingernails left. Very tense last frame. Now win it for Wales.

Mark Williams. on 07:35 - May 6 with 4432 viewsbuilthjack

Brilliant from Williams fair play

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mark Williams. on 09:23 - May 6 with 4382 viewsAmbergambler

Mark Williams. on 07:35 - May 6 by builthjack

Brilliant from Williams fair play

Exciting game.

Barry played well but Mark seems to be back to his best form.

Hope he beats Higgins in the final, it 'll be tough. Good luck Mark!
Mark Williams. on 12:45 - May 6 with 4302 viewspikeypaul

How the cheating,match fixing Coont Higgins was allowed back in the sport is unbelievable.

Caught bang to rights on camera agreeing to fix games and let off with a slap on the wrists.

Snooker lost all its credibility when that happened,hope Williams smashes the slimy little Scot.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Mark Williams. on 14:15 - May 6 with 4274 viewsAmbergambler

Mark Williams. on 12:45 - May 6 by pikeypaul

How the cheating,match fixing Coont Higgins was allowed back in the sport is unbelievable.

Caught bang to rights on camera agreeing to fix games and let off with a slap on the wrists.

Snooker lost all its credibility when that happened,hope Williams smashes the slimy little Scot.

Come on now, Pikey, don't sit on the fence!
Mark Williams. on 21:06 - May 6 with 4165 viewsbuilthjack

Williams 7-5 up

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mark Williams. on 21:30 - May 6 with 4141 viewslifelong

Mark Williams. on 21:06 - May 6 by builthjack

Williams 7-5 up

He’s let Higgins back in.. 7-7 now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024