Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? 09:59 - May 3 with 4450 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Has HJ actually confirmed he's leaving end of the season or was it just a hint that he's considering retirement?

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 10:05 - May 3 with 4432 viewsjack247

It was just something he hinted at when we looked dead and buried.
Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 10:08 - May 3 with 4421 viewsTom1912

I heard part of the takeover deal required HJ to stay in post for 2 years. Well the 2 years is up in July so fingers crossed...
Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 10:15 - May 3 with 4397 viewspencoedjack

We have a shite squad and very little to sell to raise funds for new players

Ideal time to bail out

In 2 seasons we can then have all the Jenkins lovers telling us how good a job he done when in reality he’s the cause of the problem
Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 10:18 - May 3 with 4389 viewsAmbergambler

No, that's Arsene, mun!
Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 10:19 - May 3 with 4381 viewsDarran

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 10:15 - May 3 by pencoedjack

We have a shite squad and very little to sell to raise funds for new players

Ideal time to bail out

In 2 seasons we can then have all the Jenkins lovers telling us how good a job he done when in reality he’s the cause of the problem

You’re right there Penc. If he goes and things get worse we’ll forever have The Res telling us that’s the reason why.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 10:49 - May 3 with 4301 viewsjack247

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 10:19 - May 3 by Darran

You’re right there Penc. If he goes and things get worse we’ll forever have The Res telling us that’s the reason why.

Unfortunately, he may have a point if the Americans appoint someone from their close circle. He needs to go, probably needed to go at least a year ago, but needs to be replaced with someone better
Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 10:54 - May 3 with 4281 viewsswan65split

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 10:19 - May 3 by Darran

yes thats the way a pat on the back is done.......ever wonder why its called a cow pat?
Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 11:27 - May 3 with 4218 viewsswanforthemoney

If I remember rightly, HJ said he would ‘consider his position’ in the summer. I believe it was in a Walesonline interview in January. I can’t be bothered to find the link.
In the real world ‘considering your position’ is another way of saying ‘resigning’.
In this case ...

I stand in the North Stand

Login to get fewer ads

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 11:34 - May 3 with 4199 viewsswanforthemoney

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 10:49 - May 3 by jack247

Unfortunately, he may have a point if the Americans appoint someone from their close circle. He needs to go, probably needed to go at least a year ago, but needs to be replaced with someone better

Aye as we sink to League 1 with Landon Donovan calling the shots we may think Huw wasn’t that bad after all.

I stand in the North Stand

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 11:58 - May 3 with 4159 viewsWingstandwood

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 11:27 - May 3 by swanforthemoney

If I remember rightly, HJ said he would ‘consider his position’ in the summer. I believe it was in a Walesonline interview in January. I can’t be bothered to find the link.
In the real world ‘considering your position’ is another way of saying ‘resigning’.
In this case ...

If that greedy lowlife w@nker can continue to pocket half a million Pounds a year by leaching from the Premier League money trough he will IMO continue to do so. The guy is the driving force and officer commanding responsible for SCFC's ruinous managed decline by p#ssing tens of millions of Pounds down the drain. Rebuilding the squad and undoing the the (irreparable?) damage he has personally caused looks a major headache! But yet? He's like a limpet stuck to a rock!

The only reason he'll be off IMO is because (A.) the Yanks finally wake up to stark reality and realise he's an incompetent buffoonic Kamikaze clown.......Or?...........(B.) There is a relegation, no more Premier League status and thus no money left for Jenkins to to line his filthy sh#t stained pockets.

Argus!

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 12:04 - May 3 with 4136 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 11:58 - May 3 by Wingstandwood

If that greedy lowlife w@nker can continue to pocket half a million Pounds a year by leaching from the Premier League money trough he will IMO continue to do so. The guy is the driving force and officer commanding responsible for SCFC's ruinous managed decline by p#ssing tens of millions of Pounds down the drain. Rebuilding the squad and undoing the the (irreparable?) damage he has personally caused looks a major headache! But yet? He's like a limpet stuck to a rock!

The only reason he'll be off IMO is because (A.) the Yanks finally wake up to stark reality and realise he's an incompetent buffoonic Kamikaze clown.......Or?...........(B.) There is a relegation, no more Premier League status and thus no money left for Jenkins to to line his filthy sh#t stained pockets.

Whilst I agree with the majority of this ... why would he have shit in his pockets?!

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 12:09 - May 3 with 4125 viewspencoedjack

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 11:58 - May 3 by Wingstandwood

Put far more eloquently than my post 👍
Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 12:27 - May 3 with 4092 viewstheloneranger

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 12:04 - May 3 by Jack_y_Jwc

Whilst I agree with the majority of this ... why would he have shit in his pockets?!

Scratching his piles from sitting on a shite load of money, and then peeling an orange in his pocket.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 18:03 - May 3 with 3823 viewsFlashberryjack

A greedy pig never leaves the trough until it's empty....fact.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 18:25 - May 3 with 3787 viewsPozuelosSideys

Im sure he will evaluate his position in the summer. 'Cos if we are relegated, his job sure as hell aint gonna be worth 500k. And that will be one fat cost saving for the Yanks

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 19:35 - May 3 with 3689 viewsQJumpingJack

Chris Pearlman will be next Chairman.
Quite easy to see following the FT article last month.
Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 19:45 - May 3 with 3662 viewsthornabyswan

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 11:34 - May 3 by swanforthemoney

Aye as we sink to League 1 with Landon Donovan calling the shots we may think Huw wasn’t that bad after all.

Indeed 7 years in the PL and 3 promotions.
The way the sneaky fukcers conducted the sale has clouded the judgement of many as regards success on the pitch.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 20:13 - May 3 with 3614 viewsLoyal

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 19:45 - May 3 by thornabyswan

The way the sneaky fukcers conducted the sale has clouded the judgement of many as regards success on the pitch.

The two are completely different.
No clouded judgemen for me, just a hatred of greed and lies.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 20:22 - May 3 with 3594 viewsbonymine

I posted this on the Takeover Shambles post too sums it up really ;

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/9724954/swansea-chairman-huw-jenkin

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 07:07 - May 4 with 3431 viewsgiantstoneater

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 19:45 - May 3 by thornabyswan

All the early successes have been undone by HJ`s quest for wealth but he`s not the only one, I`d love to hear Martin Morgan`s view on our current situation and there are others with their nose still deep in the trough.
Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 07:10 - May 4 with 3428 viewswaynekerr55

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 07:07 - May 4 by giantstoneater

All the early successes have been undone by HJ`s quest for wealth but he`s not the only one, I`d love to hear Martin Morgan`s view on our current situation and there are others with their nose still deep in the trough.

Martin Morgan "I knew 'nuffing, guv"
Interviewer "so why did you set up OTH2015 months before the takeover, which was then used to transfer shares to Kaplan and Levein?"
🤔
[Post edited 4 May 2018 20:14]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 08:52 - May 4 with 3349 viewsWarwickHunt

Has Huw Jenkins confirmed he's leaving end of season? on 11:34 - May 3 by swanforthemoney

Jason fûcking Donovan would be an improvement on Gonzo - he knows fûck all about football too but at least he doesnt think he’s Shankly incarnate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024