Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another blow for Mrs May 17:31 - May 3 with 1378 viewsmax936

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/news/may-in-crisis-cabinet-brexiters-outgun-her-

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Another blow for Mrs May on 18:09 - May 3 with 1347 viewsmajorraglan

The can has been kicked down the road and we are no closer to a solution. At some point the nettle has to be grasped and a decision will have to be made. The Brexit date is fast approaching and we are no further forward, industry needs to know what is going to happen as they need to plan and prepare. It’s a mess.
Another blow for Mrs May on 19:03 - May 3 with 1318 viewsmax936

Another blow for Mrs May on 18:09 - May 3 by majorraglan

The can has been kicked down the road and we are no closer to a solution. At some point the nettle has to be grasped and a decision will have to be made. The Brexit date is fast approaching and we are no further forward, industry needs to know what is going to happen as they need to plan and prepare. It’s a mess.

She or her party couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery and before the Tory snowflakes on here pipeup, neither could any other party the complete system needs a massive overall, with some real leaders taking control fuking shambles.

Much like that lot that are ruining SCFC, only on a much greater scale.

Another blow for Mrs May on 19:08 - May 3 with 1312 viewslonglostjack

Another blow for Mrs May on 18:09 - May 3 by majorraglan

A complete and utter mess. Party infighting being put before the interests of the country.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Another blow for Mrs May on 19:17 - May 3 with 1301 viewsmax936

Another blow for Mrs May on 19:08 - May 3 by longlostjack

A complete and utter mess. Party infighting being put before the interests of the country.

I've said numerous times on here, all Politian's, well 99.9% of them are all about self interest, self promotion, self importance and fuk all the people they are supposed to serve and who have put them in their position.

Again it's a familiar story down at the Liberty.

Another blow for Mrs May on 19:18 - May 3 with 1298 viewsHighjack

Another blow for Mrs May on 19:17 - May 3 by max936

I've said numerous times on here, all Politian's, well 99.9% of them are all about self interest, self promotion, self importance and fuk all the people they are supposed to serve and who have put them in their position.

Again it's a familiar story down at the Liberty.

Yep the people best suited for power are those who don’t want it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Another blow for Mrs May on 19:28 - May 3 with 1286 viewsmax936

Another blow for Mrs May on 19:18 - May 3 by Highjack

Yep the people best suited for power are those who don’t want it.

Therein lies the problem, no easy answers out there.

Another blow for Mrs May on 21:51 - May 3 with 1241 viewsJack_Meoff

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/dwp-pip-brain-tumour-benefits-fit-for-

These people are just c*nts. How on earth people can vote for them is beyond me. They only exist to f*ck over the populace for the benefit of their cronies. That's it. Oh, and sell arms (kerching!) and bomb other countries illegally on 'humanitarian grounds' because they 'care' about the people of other countries. F*off you lying, duplicitous, soul devoid b*stards. What you like is divvying up the spoils after you've got the public to pay for the military action. Wouldn't want to put any dent in that profit column eh. Shove it on the national debt, it's what it's there for after all. Blair liked a bit of that too, funnily enough. Maybe that's why the media got behind him, the war machine knew he was good to go. Democracy eh.

We keep voting and reading the papers, we deserve everything we get. We're being taken for mugs.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Another blow for Mrs May on 21:59 - May 3 with 1229 viewstrampie

People are selfish, they have a me me me, I'm alright jack attitude.
We get the Governments we deserve, since Thatcher its been downhill, many have noted the death of a once great state.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024