Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody travelling by train Saturday? 20:20 - May 3 with 1649 viewsLohengrin

If you have tickets booked you had best look at travelling a few hours earlier than you had planned. Trainline made no mention of any works on the line if you booked a little while ago but they are definitely happening this weekend.

Double-check your times with the station!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 20:45 - May 3 with 1620 viewspencoedjack

I have Lohengrin except for some small delays between Basseyville & Newport (4 lines into 2) nothing

What have you heard ?
Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 21:10 - May 3 with 1584 viewsmax936

Where Loh, my Lad may come home tomorrow, he'll be catching a train at Gatwick around 4 or 5pm after work, he's back in Monday though so will be travelling back Sunday, but to Horsham.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 21:46 - May 3 with 1536 viewsLohengrin

Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 20:45 - May 3 by pencoedjack

I have Lohengrin except for some small delays between Basseyville & Newport (4 lines into 2) nothing

What have you heard ?

I’ve got something on up in London and was advised to leave two hours earlier than I had anticipated to get into Paddington on time. The work is going on around Bristol so trains are being diverted around.

Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 21:53 - May 3 with 1521 viewspencoedjack

Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 21:46 - May 3 by Lohengrin

I’ve got something on up in London and was advised to leave two hours earlier than I had anticipated to get into Paddington on time. The work is going on around Bristol so trains are being diverted around.

Maybe the other side of Bristol then no issue with Southampton train

Anyone who is interested £31 return available ( around 10 extra Southampton to Bournemouth if you pay separate)
Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 22:21 - May 3 with 1461 viewsPozuelosSideys

whankers. utter whankers. They only just changed this to do the works on the saturday

ffs

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 22:25 - May 3 with 1449 viewsmax936

Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 22:21 - May 3 by PozuelosSideys

whankers. utter whankers. They only just changed this to do the works on the saturday

ffs

And on a Bank Holiday fuking madness, some brain box sitting in an office playing with his laptop, probably decided this was a good idea.

Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 22:28 - May 3 with 1443 viewsPozuelosSideys

Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 22:25 - May 3 by max936

And on a Bank Holiday fuking madness, some brain box sitting in an office playing with his laptop, probably decided this was a good idea.

Seriously. I have to go London to Swansea first, then to Bournemouth, then back to London. The first leg is near 5 hours alone.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 23:15 - May 3 with 1393 viewsLohengrin

Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 22:21 - May 3 by PozuelosSideys

ffs

it came out of the blue, that’s why I’m trying to warn people.

Did you know before you read about it on here or had you already been told?

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 09:52 - May 4 with 1212 views1983

Anyone travelling on train get off at Branksome station as Bournemouth station is further away

Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 11:17 - May 4 with 1174 viewsPozuelosSideys

Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 23:15 - May 3 by Lohengrin

it came out of the blue, that’s why I’m trying to warn people.

Did you know before you read about it on here or had you already been told?

I knew they were doing it on the Sunday and Monday. The info was in all the online tools - trainline etc.Had planned everything around the Saturday for that very reason

They must have decided to add Saturday either on Weds or yesterday because its all been updated in the system to show that now.

Thanks for the headsup - I wouldn't have known otherwise until I was 4 hours into a 3 hour journey. Feel sorry for those whove already stumped up the cash on the same understanding ive had

Cheers!!

Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 17:33 - May 4 with 1077 viewsmax936

My lad just phoned to say he's on his way home from Horsham pretty much a 5hr journey 2 changes 94quid return

Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 08:39 - May 5 with 957 viewsLoyal

Hit the fckrs with a compo for inconvenience.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 11:40 - May 5 with 923 viewsJBT95

This is why you should NEVER use the trainline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only ever use National Rail!

Train times are only confirmed 12 weeks before departure. Some are still subject to engineering works but it will flag this up on the search on National Rail ... and they tell you to check closer to the time... but this is rare.

You can't get train times on National Rail for August yet, but somehow the trainline got November's..... Cause they are frauds!

Railway works can be scheduled many years in advance. Hence why 5 weeks ago AJ boxing clashed with works.

They do works on Bank Holiday Weekends as it will not effect commuters!

Also by using the trainline, you will pay more as they charge booking fees!

National Rail sell the exact same tickets!

Buying the SAME ticket through Arriva / GWR official websites you will have no booking fee or postal 1st class delivery charge!

I told my cousin's boyfriend not to use it and he did. Guess what, he paid a booking fee on top of an off-peak return ticket which he had to pick up at the station! He could have saved himself the booking fee - and time/faff - by going to the ticket office on the day!

Anybody that uses trainline is an idiot!!
[Post edited 5 May 2018 11:46]
Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 11:44 - May 5 with 913 viewsJBT95

Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 08:39 - May 5 by Loyal

Hit the fckrs with a compo for inconvenience.

trainline?

If so, hahaha. Your own fault.
Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 14:42 - May 5 with 869 viewsLoyal

Anybody travelling by train Saturday? on 11:44 - May 5 by JBT95

trainline?

If so, hahaha. Your own fault.

They rely on that type of response from the majority.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024