Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes Already Moaning 13:27 - May 4 with 3900 viewssP7qupUf

See Mark Hughes is being his cheerful sporting self. Apparently it is not fair because Swansea have more recovery time than Southampton on Saturday thus giving the Swans an advantage. We kick off at three and they at 5.30. Two and a half hours and over 3 days before the said game. I think professional footballers should be able to cope with that or am I missing something?
Hughes Already Moaning on 13:34 - May 4 with 3866 viewssainthelens

How lovely it would be to send that kunt down on Tuesday, and the ' rugby team' the same way next Sunday.
Hughes Already Moaning on 13:35 - May 4 with 3863 viewsRancid

He'll know it means bugger all fitness wise but the old silver fox begins the mind games 👍
Hughes Already Moaning on 13:37 - May 4 with 3852 viewsJinxy

Complete twaddle - a feeble and transparent attempt at mind games.
Hughes Already Moaning on 13:47 - May 4 with 3800 viewsjackal

The man is a total bell*nd.

When we beat his QPR side 5-0 on that hot sunny day he said afterwards, "I won't mention the weather."

You just did tw@t. And it was hot for Swansea too.
Hughes Already Moaning on 14:00 - May 4 with 3757 viewsjack247

Great. If they are looking past Palace they could well find themselves relegated tomorrow
Hughes Already Moaning on 14:20 - May 4 with 3677 viewsmax936

Hughes Already Moaning on 14:00 - May 4 by jack247

Great. If they are looking past Palace they could well find themselves relegated tomorrow

They're playing Everton. Stoke are playing Palace Mark Hughes ain't at Stoke anymore Jacko, you've had a Prosser there

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hughes Already Moaning on 14:41 - May 4 with 3613 viewsnierika

Sounds like a dude thats worried about being responsible for 2 clubs going down!
Hughes Already Moaning on 14:52 - May 4 with 3583 viewshydraulicjack

yep he might well be the only manager to take 2 teams down in one season nice accolade to have

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Login to get fewer ads

Hughes Already Moaning on 14:57 - May 4 with 3575 viewsmax936

Hughes Already Moaning on 14:41 - May 4 by nierika

Sounds like a dude thats worried about being responsible for 2 clubs going down!

Now that would be really funny if that happened and would cheer me up no end, can't stand Hughes.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hughes Already Moaning on 15:33 - May 4 with 3475 viewsjack247

Hughes Already Moaning on 14:20 - May 4 by max936

They're playing Everton. Stoke are playing Palace Mark Hughes ain't at Stoke anymore Jacko, you've had a Prosser there

I stand absolutely corrected!
Hughes Already Moaning on 15:38 - May 4 with 3445 viewstheloneranger

Hughes Already Moaning on 14:57 - May 4 by max936

Now that would be really funny if that happened and would cheer me up no end, can't stand Hughes.

Plus I think he's only the 2nd manager to lose 3 league matches to the same team in the same season, when Southampton lost to Chelsea the other week. 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Hughes Already Moaning on 17:09 - May 4 with 3262 viewsOldjack

Hughes Already Moaning on 14:20 - May 4 by max936

Seeing he's had his grubby little hands over both teams ,they both deserve the chop

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Hughes Already Moaning on 19:52 - May 4 with 3019 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

They have to travel as well!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Hughes Already Moaning on 20:04 - May 4 with 2989 viewssainthelens

Hughes Already Moaning on 19:52 - May 4 by JACKMANANDBOY

They have to travel as well!

Wait till the team bus hits port Talbot traffic , he'll be ringing the F.A.
Hughes Already Moaning on 20:17 - May 4 with 2943 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Hughes Already Moaning on 20:04 - May 4 by sainthelens

Wait till the team bus hits port Talbot traffic , he'll be ringing the F.A.

....and the air quality, they will all have respiratory problems.....

Hughes Already Moaning on 20:19 - May 4 with 2934 viewswaynekerr55

Well as I mentioned elsewhere we have to stoop to his and that other moribund cūnt Lambert's levels. If ever there were two pricks to be cast into the Pit of Sarlaac to be digested over a period of a thousand years it's those two.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Hughes Already Moaning on 20:26 - May 4 with 2910 viewssainthelens

Hughes Already Moaning on 20:19 - May 4 by waynekerr55

Well as I mentioned elsewhere we have to stoop to his and that other moribund cūnt Lambert's levels. If ever there were two pricks to be cast into the Pit of Sarlaac to be digested over a period of a thousand years it's those two.

We should be putting a couple of strategically placed dead fish in the away dressing room vents. Give the kunt something to whinge about.
Hughes Already Moaning on 20:29 - May 4 with 2896 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Correct we need to be ready for a whole range of cheating and dirty tricks but not be drawn into a battle.

Hughes Already Moaning on 20:50 - May 4 with 2840 viewsbonymine

Hughes Already Moaning on 13:34 - May 4 by sainthelens

How lovely it would be to send that kunt down on Tuesday, and the ' rugby team' the same way next Sunday.

That would be my personal choice for the best possible end to a PL season sending down Stoke RFC and the vile Charlie Adam plus Hughes taking TWO teams down in the same season would be the ultimate highlight 😂😂😂

The only problem is it’s going to be so tense for us this week I won’t be able to ‘enjoy’ the possible woes of others as we could be on the receiving end and the last laugh would be on us .....please No 🙈🙈

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Hughes Already Moaning on 04:20 - May 5 with 2587 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pit of sarlaac . Dilly dilly !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hughes Already Moaning on 06:04 - May 5 with 2549 viewsBanosPerth

Hughes Already Moaning on 20:50 - May 4 by bonymine

That would be my personal choice for the best possible end to a PL season sending down Stoke RFC and the vile Charlie Adam plus Hughes taking TWO teams down in the same season would be the ultimate highlight 😂😂😂

The only problem is it’s going to be so tense for us this week I won’t be able to ‘enjoy’ the possible woes of others as we could be on the receiving end and the last laugh would be on us .....please No 🙈🙈

Indeed, and Lambert has already issued a warning about the 'battles' to come in the last two games. Sounds to me like he is giving licence to that vile little cretin Adam to exercise his thuggery against us. I wouldn't mind betting that he will be a starter.
Hughes Already Moaning on 07:32 - May 5 with 2453 viewsSTID2017

Getting in early, so when they are "virtually" relegated later today when they lose to Everton, he can pass the buck.
In fairness they had problems before he got there but he hasn't helped that much

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024