Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wall of lame 17:07 - May 4 with 11621 viewsMrSwerve

Players that were a bit shite/mediocre but you liked them anyway.

I'll start:

Steve Watkin
Jason Price

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Wall of lame on 17:11 - May 4 with 4456 viewsRancid

Alan Tate
Wall of lame on 17:15 - May 4 with 4435 viewsJackfath

Adrian Forbes.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wall of lame on 17:32 - May 4 with 4390 viewsSwanjaxs

John Hodge

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Wall of lame on 17:50 - May 4 with 4374 viewsAl_Bundy

Michael Howard - although some will say he was part of a decent defence at the time

KOL - Well quite shite but liked him in L2 where they were all shite
Wall of lame on 17:56 - May 4 with 4364 viewsGaryjack

Steve Potter.
Wall of lame on 18:02 - May 4 with 4337 viewscmajack

Wall of lame on 17:56 - May 4 by Garyjack

Steve Potter.

Now he was proper garbage . Awful keeper.
Wall of lame on 18:05 - May 4 with 4324 viewscmajack

Quite liked cedric van de gunn. Looked tricky and skilful at times , but flattered to deceive most of it.
Wall of lame on 18:07 - May 4 with 4317 viewstheloneranger

Wall of lame on 17:56 - May 4 by Garyjack

Steve Potter.

A good drinking partner until he started dropping the pint glasses!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Wall of lame on 18:10 - May 4 with 4306 viewsDarran

Wall of lame on 17:50 - May 4 by Al_Bundy

Michael Howard - although some will say he was part of a decent defence at the time

KOL - Well quite shite but liked him in L2 where they were all shite

I’ll tell you one thing I’d rather be going to Bournemouth tomorrow with a team full of KOLs and Tates than some of the prima donnas we currently have.
I’m sure both of them would admit to not being Messi but what they lacked in skill they made for with heart and knowing what our club was all about.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wall of lame on 18:18 - May 4 with 4282 viewsthornabyswan

Wall of lame on 18:07 - May 4 by theloneranger

A good drinking partner until he started dropping the pint glasses!!

Martin Hayes was so excited when he signed from Celtic then I realised why he signed for us.
Paul Raynor and Joe Allon the first one.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Wall of lame on 18:18 - May 4 with 4282 viewsBlasterJack

Pintado

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Wall of lame on 18:18 - May 4 with 4282 views1462jack

Wall of lame on 18:10 - May 4 by Darran

I’ll tell you one thing I’d rather be going to Bournemouth tomorrow with a team full of KOLs and Tates than some of the prima donnas we currently have.
I’m sure both of them would admit to not being Messi but what they lacked in skill they made for with heart and knowing what our club was all about.

Bang on mate
Wall of lame on 18:34 - May 4 with 4236 views3swan

Wall of lame on 18:55 - May 4 with 4188 viewsmax936

The New Zealand Ice Cream man

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wall of lame on 19:06 - May 4 with 4162 viewsjack247

We’d get absolutely dismantled. I’d far rather rely on our current squad to keep us in the PL than a team full of lower league club legends
Wall of lame on 19:10 - May 4 with 4153 viewsRancid

Martin Hayes should have put us 1 up at St.James Park in the FA Cup but fluffed his lines the bonehead.
Wall of lame on 19:11 - May 4 with 4141 viewsDarran

Wall of lame on 19:06 - May 4 by jack247

We’d get absolutely dismantled. I’d far rather rely on our current squad to keep us in the PL than a team full of lower league club legends

You’re not the brightest Tim fair play.

Wall of lame on 19:14 - May 4 with 4129 viewsleighton1318

Carl Slee
Wall of lame on 19:16 - May 4 with 4118 viewsDippy

It's what separates the top players from the average ones..

Messi
Buffon
Totti
Ronaldo
Bale for Wales
Xavi
Iniesta
Gerrard
Lampard
Henry
Bergkamp

Zaha shows the way for Palace.. and he'll get that big move again, because he's consistently showing the characteristics the top teams want.

Joe Allen showed the characteristics.
Gylfi did..
Michu forced his way into the greatest team that's ever graced the pitch.

They need to look at the opportunity that's on their doorstep.. they're playing at the top level.. about 10,000 professional and semi professional players will never have the opportunity to even grace such heights..

But some of the performances I have seen this season from these top division players have been nothing short of disgraceful.

You saw how Wigan wanted it.. the FA Cup games.. where giant killers lerk to have a go.. because they understand the importance of this game.

Week in, week out our players have the opportunity.. that Arsenal performance last night puts me off football..

Hector Bellerin = academy protected
Diego Costa = the hard way, tough, seizing opportunity, because he understands.. he's been there, and he fights.

You might not like the guy, but you know what you're getting from him, he knows the real world is ruthless.

Poll: Cooper Out

Wall of lame on 19:19 - May 4 with 4114 viewsjack247

Wall of lame on 19:11 - May 4 by Darran

You’re not the brightest Tim fair play.

I’m just pointing out what you’re saying is a sentimental load of old shit.

You’d rather have a team that cared about the club than a team that could get a result.

And don’t go down the intelligence route Darran, you’re on a very sticky wicket there.
Wall of lame on 19:22 - May 4 with 4092 viewsDarran

Wall of lame on 19:19 - May 4 by jack247

I’m just pointing out what you’re saying is a sentimental load of old shit.

You’d rather have a team that cared about the club than a team that could get a result.

And don’t go down the intelligence route Darran, you’re on a very sticky wicket there.

I wasn’t saying to actually play them mind I was making a point about most of the pricks today not giving a shit but you already know that.

Why am I on a very sticky wicket?

Wall of lame on 19:25 - May 4 with 4080 viewsBDS

Paul Raynor
Carl Heggs
Had high hopes for Tommy Mutton, didn’t last long
Tony Bird
Wall of lame on 19:29 - May 4 with 4066 viewsRancid

Paul Raynor is the best example by a country mile.What a trier he was and derby days were always salty when he played against Perry and co
Wall of lame on 19:32 - May 4 with 4060 viewsMrSwerve

Wall of lame on 18:18 - May 4 by BlasterJack

Pintado

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Wall of lame on 19:34 - May 4 with 4046 viewstheloneranger

Wall of lame on 19:29 - May 4 by Rancid

Paul Raynor is the best example by a country mile.What a trier he was and derby days were always salty when he played against Perry and co

Jan Bekker ... Bridgend's finest

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024