Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need to match them 08:20 - May 5 with 1688 viewstrampie

Swans need to match Soton, Stoke and WBA, point for point that is all.

Swans match WBA points total today [win, lose or draw] then Swans relegate Albion today.

Swans match Stoke City points today then its all but mathematically likely that Swans will finish above Stoke [Stoke would have to win by possibly as much as 3 goals at the Liberty on the last day to finish above the Swans and that is if Swans lose at home to Soton].
If Swans match Stoke points today and in Stoke's case both Swans and Stoke lose or both draw then as close as damn it Swans will relegate Stoke today.

If Swans match Soton points total today then Swans will stay 1 point clear of Soton [Soton better goal difference], if Swans then draw at home with Soton on Tuesday then Swans stay that 1 point ahead of the Saints going into the last weekend, where Swansea are at home to Stoke [lets hope Stoke are relegated today] and Soton are at home to Man City, yet again if Swans match Soton on the last weekend assuming Swans have matched them over the previous two games Swans will finish above them.

As regards the two teams that are directly above Swansea in the league table they both have a 2 point cushion over the Swans with the Swans having a similar goal difference to WHU and a better goal difference to Huddersfield, WHU are off form but have a reasonable run in, Huddersfield have a hard run in, its stretching it to hope for Huddersfield to get zero points from their remaining 3 games although possible, them getting 1 point is possibly more realistic therefore Swans might take them if Swans can get 3 points from Swans 3 remaining games.

For me today I want Swans getting a result today to hopefully either catch or close the gap on WHU and Huddersfield and also at least match WBA, Stoke and Soton.

Come on Swansea.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

We need to match them on 08:26 - May 5 with 1671 viewstrampie

Unfortunately I'm not confident about the Swans chances today but I live in hope.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

We need to match them on 08:27 - May 5 with 1661 viewsmagicdaps10

Massive day today.

Anything worse than matching Soton score and we are in massive trouble.

A win I believe keeps us up albeit not mathematically.

4-5-1 today.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

We need to match them on 09:43 - May 5 with 1604 viewstrampie

Yes if we don't match Soton today we are in an even bigger hole, whatever happens today Tuesday night will still be massive but there is a likelihood of that game being a draw and therefore everything will then be on the last day, we want to be ahead going into the last round of matches and for that to happen if the Saints game on Tuesday is indeed a draw then we need to be ahead of the Saints after todays matches.

We need to match them on 10:18 - May 5 with 1565 viewsjoshdon10

Point today is great.

Home v Southampton
Home v Stoke

They are must win games. If we end up going down then we fully deserve too. We got the easiest run in. It’s in our hands these last 3 games.
We need to match them on 11:03 - May 5 with 1497 viewssherpajacob

Last week the sloppy start cost us, and I think it was in part the flat atmosphere because Southampton had won.

In direct contrast to Everton home last year when hull had already lost.

A win would pile the pressure on Southampton

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

We need to match them on 11:20 - May 5 with 1474 viewsmax936

We need to match them on 11:03 - May 5 by sherpajacob

Last week the sloppy start cost us, and I think it was in part the flat atmosphere because Southampton had won.

In direct contrast to Everton home last year when hull had already lost.

A win would pile the pressure on Southampton

I don't fancy Everton to beat Saints today, be very surprised saints to pinch this one, 1-0 or even 2-0.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

We need to match them on 11:24 - May 5 with 1464 viewsunion_jack

We need to match them on 11:20 - May 5 by max936

I don't fancy Everton to beat Saints today, be very surprised saints to pinch this one, 1-0 or even 2-0.

Tend to agree with you Max. I firmly believe Soton will survive, as will West Ham. I think Huddersfield will drop BUT the notion that they'll get no more points this season is fanciful to say the least. Yes, difficult games but we'll need 3-4 points I reckon to ensure we go above them.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

We need to match them on 11:58 - May 5 with 1409 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Let's aim for 9 out of 9 and see where that gets us.
Login to get fewer ads

We need to match them on 11:59 - May 5 with 1403 viewsmax936

We need to match them on 11:24 - May 5 by union_jack

Tend to agree with you Max. I firmly believe Soton will survive, as will West Ham. I think Huddersfield will drop BUT the notion that they'll get no more points this season is fanciful to say the least. Yes, difficult games but we'll need 3-4 points I reckon to ensure we go above them.

The annoying thing is that its all self inflicted due to the greed of the former owners and they're still feeding from the trough and enjoying all the trapping that are there on match days.
To sell to a hedge fund is beyond the pale for me along with the under handed way they did it. They all love the Swans though!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

We need to match them on 12:06 - May 5 with 1396 viewsunion_jack

We need to match them on 11:59 - May 5 by max936

The annoying thing is that its all self inflicted due to the greed of the former owners and they're still feeding from the trough and enjoying all the trapping that are there on match days.
To sell to a hedge fund is beyond the pale for me along with the under handed way they did it. They all love the Swans though!

And if we survive, unless there are massive changes, we'll be going through it all again next season.

The 'investors' are only interested in ROI so the less put in the more profit is made. They've probably made a good return already so anything from now on is a bonus. Where's the incentive at the top.

And all that filters onto the pitch. If on field staff, players and management see that there is no ambition at the top, they get less incentivised as well.

We MUST clear out the Yanks and the sell-outs otherwise stick your house on relegation next year, regardless of what league we are in.

We need to match them on 12:13 - May 5 with 1384 viewsFlashberryjack

Having watched the Blood and guts attitude of the teams at the bottom and around us, unfortunately I haven't seen the same attitude in our players.

Lets hope they show those qualities today, and in the next 2 games, I know I'm a bit of a pessimist, I sincerely hope for the best, but I really do fear the worst.

Someone please bump this after we thrash Bournemouth today.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

We need to match them on 12:22 - May 5 with 1373 viewsunion_jack

We need to match them on 12:13 - May 5 by Flashberryjack

Having watched the Blood and guts attitude of the teams at the bottom and around us, unfortunately I haven't seen the same attitude in our players.

Lets hope they show those qualities today, and in the next 2 games, I know I'm a bit of a pessimist, I sincerely hope for the best, but I really do fear the worst.

Someone please bump this after we thrash Bournemouth today.

There'll be no thrashing, that's for sure, but with the right attitude we can get something there. Unfortunately, our away form has been so poor it'll need a change of titanic proportions today but I'm confident we can do it.

We need to match them on 13:13 - May 5 with 1311 viewsA_Fans_Dad

There you go then Stoke 1-0 up.
We need to match them on 14:25 - May 5 with 1240 viewstrampie

Stoke lose and are down and technically the first team from the Prem to be relegated this season.

We need to match them on 17:51 - May 5 with 1164 viewscosy121

We matched stoke,one out of three in not bad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024