Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread 08:22 - May 5 with 1632 viewsSgorioFruit

The only player we have showing passion, grit, determination, and a willingness to move the ball forward.
Why these players (apparently past their sell by date) get slated is beyond me.

Get nath running at them from the start instead of us cowering in our own half.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 08:37 - May 5 with 1595 viewsFireboy2

Seconded

Attack is the best form of defence
The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 08:40 - May 5 with 1587 viewsLoyal

Just for one game the old Nathan Dyer please.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 08:51 - May 5 with 1574 viewspeenemunde

I like ND , but he’s just not up to the required standards anymore.
The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 08:51 - May 5 with 1559 viewsDippy

He always liked the odd goal making the cross field run into the centre to score, especially away from home.. where has it all gone?

It must be a manager's decision.. maybe somebody can give Carlos videos of the things he's actually capable of producing.. that drift into the centre..

All away

Cardiff 2-2
Portsmouth 2-0
QPR 5-0

Are the stand outs..he has got this play in his locker
[Post edited 5 May 2018 9:40]

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 08:54 - May 5 with 1564 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 08:51 - May 5 by peenemunde

I like ND , but he’s just not up to the required standards anymore.

if this statement is true, then we really do have a squad of shite players if Nathan stands out as the best.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 08:55 - May 5 with 1562 viewsDr_Winston

Been better off the bench. Still a handy option to have though.

We'd be foolish not to go with an Ayew/Abraham/Ayew attack today.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 09:03 - May 5 with 1540 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He along with Carroll always are at their best when coming off the bench.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 09:03 - May 5 with 1547 viewspeenemunde

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 08:54 - May 5 by SgorioFruit

if this statement is true, then we really do have a squad of shite players if Nathan stands out as the best.

Where has he stood out as the best ?
Let’s be realistic he hasn’t done anything in a Swansea jersey for at least 3 yrs.
And yes the team requires a “major overhaul”.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 09:35 - May 5 with 1494 viewsSTID2017

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 09:03 - May 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm hoping Carroll doesn't come of the bus myself

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 09:43 - May 5 with 1475 viewsswanforthemoney

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 09:03 - May 5 by peenemunde

Let’s be realistic he hasn’t done anything in a Swansea jersey for at least 3 yrs.

The Dyer Ayew Clucas forward line has rejuvenated our season under Carlos.
He started in the home wins over Arsenal Liverpool and Burnley and the away point at Newcastle. I was at all those games and Dyer started with magnificent enErgy and enthusiasm and was definitely of the required standard.
Those who say he’s better off the bench how do you account for him being in the starting line up in some of our best wins of the season?
His off the ball play is much underestimated.
I’d start him ahead of Andre. However Andre seems undroppable.

I stand in the North Stand

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 11:47 - May 5 with 1385 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 08:55 - May 5 by Dr_Winston

Been better off the bench. Still a handy option to have though.

We'd be foolish not to go with an Ayew/Abraham/Ayew attack today.

I'd be happy with that as long as its

Andre Ayew --- Jordan Ayew --- Tammy

Certainly not Tammy in the middle as at least to date he's just not been up to that role.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 11:55 - May 5 with 1367 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If Nathan comes off the bench it will have to be with sufficient time to make a difference, ie not with just 5 minutes to go.
The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 12:15 - May 5 with 1350 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 09:03 - May 5 by peenemunde

You do know it’s actually Chris Rock wearing Nathan’s shirt, don’t you?

*taps nose*
The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 18:00 - May 5 with 1225 viewsWAFU

So he did start - and what did we achieve from it exactly?

Clueless OP.
The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 18:16 - May 5 with 1196 viewsclloy2

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 18:00 - May 5 by WAFU

So he did start - and what did we achieve from it exactly?

Clueless OP.

Unfortunately, his best days are behind him. Remember he was playing with us in the Championship.
Like a lot of our players, their best days have gone. The other half never had any better days
The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 18:20 - May 5 with 1180 viewsSwanzay

Dyer sadly is way past his prime, he just falls over these days, alot....
The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 18:21 - May 5 with 1179 viewsOldjack

I'm not a huge fan of the little man ,but as soon as he went off we just fizzled away ,30 mins of zilch when your losing 1 nil, wtf is all that about

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 18:25 - May 5 with 1162 viewspencoedjack

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 09:03 - May 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Tom Carroll? Fuking waste of a jersey

Awful player
The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 18:30 - May 5 with 1142 viewsclloy2

The Official Nathan Dyer has to start thread on 18:25 - May 5 by pencoedjack

Tom Carroll? Fuking waste of a jersey

Awful player

Wouldn't be my first choice to lead the troops out of the trenches
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024