Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woy Hodgson 14:26 - May 5 with 1165 viewswestwalesed

Absolutely remarkable turnaround for Palace since he took over.

Losing your first 7 games without scoring a goal don't forget!!!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Woy Hodgson on 14:29 - May 5 with 1138 viewsDarran

I like Roy but he wouldn’t come to us anyway he told Lisa so when they were having 18 holes together at Wentworh a few months ago.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Woy Hodgson on 14:31 - May 5 with 1132 viewswestwalesed

Woy Hodgson on 14:29 - May 5 by Darran

I like Roy but he wouldn’t come to us anyway he told Lisa so when they were having 18 holes together at Wentworh a few months ago.

Shame, but a remarkable achievement for him and Palace nonetheless.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Woy Hodgson on 14:34 - May 5 with 1113 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I remember myself and a small group of others were ridiculed when he was appointed as we believed it was a fantastic appointment, he'd keep them up with ease and he'd have been an excellent appointment here.

It was around the time a certain poster on here had a bit of a meltdown and started claiming they knew what other posters were thinking.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Woy Hodgson on 14:37 - May 5 with 1091 viewslondonlisa2001

Woy Hodgson on 14:29 - May 5 by Darran

Nope.

He said he wouldn't move from his home at his age when he was playing golf with someone I know at Coombe Hill.

He hasn't.
Woy Hodgson on 14:38 - May 5 with 1083 viewssP7qupUf

Great achievement but he had a better squad than Carlos has been working with.
Woy Hodgson on 14:42 - May 5 with 1062 viewslondonlisa2001

Woy Hodgson on 14:38 - May 5 by sP7qupUf

Great achievement but he had a better squad than Carlos has been working with.

Much better.

They have two or three that are game changers. We don't. No coincidence that when Zaha returned their results have markedly improved.
Woy Hodgson on 14:45 - May 5 with 1044 viewstrampie

Woy done fantastically well but he did have Benteke, Zaha, Townsend, Cabaye etc as well as Hennesey, van Aanholt, Tomkins, Dann, Sakho, Milivojevic and Puncheon among many others, they even let Joe Ledley go in the summer.

Good effort by local boy Woy from a desperate position but not a miracle given the group of players.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Woy Hodgson on 15:02 - May 5 with 1014 viewsunion_jack

Woy Hodgson on 14:45 - May 5 by trampie

Woy done fantastically well but he did have Benteke, Zaha, Townsend, Cabaye etc as well as Hennesey, van Aanholt, Tomkins, Dann, Sakho, Milivojevic and Puncheon among many others, they even let Joe Ledley go in the summer.

Good effort by local boy Woy from a desperate position but not a miracle given the group of players.

Agreed. They were always underachieving.

Not taking anything away from Hodgson but he had the tools that other sides down there don't have.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Woy Hodgson on 15:55 - May 5 with 941 viewsdickythorpe

Any manager that has a squad without Ki and Clucas in has a decent shout of staying up,
We have to admit we are a poor side and can't complain if we do go down.
Woy Hodgson on 16:37 - May 5 with 895 viewsmax936

Woy Hodgson on 14:34 - May 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I remember myself and a small group of others were ridiculed when he was appointed as we believed it was a fantastic appointment, he'd keep them up with ease and he'd have been an excellent appointment here.

It was around the time a certain poster on here had a bit of a meltdown and started claiming they knew what other posters were thinking.

Dwighty, you’re getting extremely boring again now, have a nice lie down and relax have a coffee and come back with a new lease of life, it’s for the best.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Woy Hodgson on 16:39 - May 5 with 879 viewsmax936

Woy Hodgson on 14:37 - May 5 by londonlisa2001

Nope.

He said he wouldn't move from his home at his age when he was playing golf with someone I know at Coombe Hill.

He hasn't.

Don’t bite Lisa, just don’t he kill you with pointless point scoring tactics, he’ll be pulling up your old threads/posts next, bless him.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024