Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm just sad. 17:50 - May 5 with 2031 viewsTheKirkyLife

Anyone else feeling that?

We deserve to go down really. Says a lot when I saw the first goal go in, went out into town because I knew we'd lose without scoring.

If that was 'spirit' then quite frankly we'll be doing a Sunderland next year in the Championship. Carlos has begun to defend himself by saying where we were when he picked us up. The board is quiet as ever and the players keep on spouting utter nonsense.

Actually cannot believe we're going to be beaten off by Brighton, Huddersfield, Bournemouth ala teams who actually care.

How the role model has fallen.
I'm just sad. on 17:52 - May 5 with 1470 viewslondonlisa2001

Bit sad. More angry.

Angry at those who have allowed this to happen through their sheer greed and arrogance.
I'm just sad. on 17:55 - May 5 with 1445 viewsOldjack

I'm just sad. on 17:52 - May 5 by londonlisa2001

Bit sad. More angry.

Angry at those who have allowed this to happen through their sheer greed and arrogance.

Spot on Lisa , Just like the Trust we got no balls anymore ,mind you the trust has never had any

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I'm just sad. on 17:56 - May 5 with 1427 viewsAmbergambler

Looking at the way teams around us are playing I think it's fair to say we are the worst of the worst at the worst end of this league.

Yes, it is sad.
I'm just sad. on 17:58 - May 5 with 1418 viewslondonlisa2001

I'm just sad. on 17:55 - May 5 by Oldjack

Spot on Lisa , Just like the Trust we got no balls anymore ,mind you the trust has never had any

Why don't you wait to see what the Trust do or don't do when they make an announcement about it.

This week isn't the time for it though is it.
I'm just sad. on 17:59 - May 5 with 1396 viewslifelong

We’ve scored 2 goals in the last 7 games and scored 27 all season, 4 of them in one game.. those stats are very sad.
I'm just sad. on 18:01 - May 5 with 1370 viewsexiledclaseboy

I just want the season to end. However it ends.

Poll: Tory leader

I'm just sad. on 18:03 - May 5 with 1338 viewslondonlisa2001

I'm just sad. on 18:01 - May 5 by exiledclaseboy

I feel like that as well.

It's like sitting on a flight on your way to dignitas.
I'm just sad. on 18:03 - May 5 with 1336 viewsJackflack

We deserve to go down if we go down... if we don’t, we deserve to stay up.
Simple really. The season is 38 games long

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Login to get fewer ads

I'm just sad. on 18:03 - May 5 with 1324 viewsJackfath

Some BIG clues here about what the Trust's intentions are!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I'm just sad. on 18:05 - May 5 with 1303 viewspeenemunde

I'm just sad. on 17:52 - May 5 by londonlisa2001

Bit sad. More angry.

You’d swear we’d been relegated already.
A club like Swansea, would always at some point be dragged into a relegation battle.
Look at Southampton who have spent something like £150 million in the last few seasons, and they too are fighting a relegation battle.

There are no guarantees in football, so feeling angry at our situation is ridiculous.
Still all to play for.
I'm just sad. on 18:06 - May 5 with 1288 viewslifelong

I'm just sad. on 18:01 - May 5 by exiledclaseboy

I seriously think it will end badly, I’ve had this feeling since the West Brom game, we are in a mess on and off the pitch.
I'm just sad. on 18:06 - May 5 with 1282 viewsSwanjaxs

Dry your eyes peeps, its football yea, not life or death👍 much better things to be sad about.... just saying 😎
[Post edited 5 May 2018 18:08]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

I'm just sad. on 18:09 - May 5 with 1257 viewsAmbergambler

I'm just sad. on 18:06 - May 5 by Swanjaxs

Dry your eyes peeps, its football yea, not life or death👍 much better things to be sad about.... just saying 😎

I'll have whatever you're on
I'm just sad. on 18:10 - May 5 with 1240 viewspeenemunde

I'm just sad. on 18:03 - May 5 by londonlisa2001

You only go to dignitas, when you find yourself in a hopeless situation.
Is that what you see the Swans in ?. You don’t go to dignitas when you have an extremely good chance of survival.
All to play for.
I'm just sad. on 18:12 - May 5 with 1219 viewspeenemunde

Absolutely.
I'm just sad. on 18:12 - May 5 with 1218 viewsWingstandwood

I'm just sad. on 17:58 - May 5 by londonlisa2001

Why don't you wait to see what the Trust do or don't do when they make an announcement about it.

I tell you what i.e. coming from myself an ex-loyal SCST supporter and ex SCST member that really did (in the past, not lying after all you're the trust accountant) put his money where his mouth is ....

That what?... If you lot go on a 'nuclear-option' warpath? You are going to be my very own 'forever-heroes' and I'm going to place you (and others?) on a 24 carat gold pedestal complete with encrusted ornate diamonds of type last seen on that ring Richard Burton bought Elizabeth Taylor!

Argus!

I'm just sad. on 18:14 - May 5 with 1190 viewsSwanjaxs

I'm just sad. on 18:09 - May 5 by Ambergambler

I'll have whatever you're on

Just a dose of reality my friend 👍 try some

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

I'm just sad. on 18:14 - May 5 with 1188 viewsicecoldjack

I'm just sad. on 18:05 - May 5 by peenemunde

You’d swear we’d been relegated already.
A club like Swansea, would always at some point be dragged into a relegation battle.
Look at Southampton who have spent something like £150 million in the last few seasons, and they too are fighting a relegation battle.

There are no guarantees in football, so feeling angry at our situation is ridiculous.
Still all to play for.

We had a proven model of football and style that was clearly working, we threw all that out when trying to adapt a plan B which made us eject plan A as a result.

It was hard to fook up our model but Jenks and Co. Did just that .

We may have gone down with our style of play but more was in place to boucle back what we have now is a collection of journey men footballers who can neither pass play continental style or even long ball route one !!

It's a calamity from top to bottom and has been for years yet many seem to keep accepting the dillution of our principles and standards because the likes of Jenks and Co can apparently do no wrong !

You get the club you deserve sometimes but most fans of swansea have not deserved this .

Shameful, yet they walk the streets without a care in the world while the team hurtles toward oblivion.
I'm just sad. on 18:20 - May 5 with 1142 viewslifelong

I'm just sad. on 18:14 - May 5 by icecoldjack

We had a proven model of football and style that was clearly working, we threw all that out when trying to adapt a plan B which made us eject plan A as a result.

It was hard to fook up our model but Jenks and Co. Did just that .

We may have gone down with our style of play but more was in place to boucle back what we have now is a collection of journey men footballers who can neither pass play continental style or even long ball route one !!

It's a calamity from top to bottom and has been for years yet many seem to keep accepting the dillution of our principles and standards because the likes of Jenks and Co can apparently do no wrong !

You get the club you deserve sometimes but most fans of swansea have not deserved this .

Shameful, yet they walk the streets without a care in the world while the team hurtles toward oblivion.

Watching that game today I think we put together 3 passes once in the whole game...our football is dreadful to watch.
I'm just sad. on 18:23 - May 5 with 1105 viewsLeonWasGod

I'm just sad. on 18:03 - May 5 by londonlisa2001

Hardly, as we’ll live on. More like being sedated ahead of an operation to take off a limb or two .

I’m convinced we’ll still stay up. Tuesday is going to be bouncing down the Lib under the lights. Can’t wait.
I'm just sad. on 18:23 - May 5 with 1093 viewsOldjack

I'm just sad. on 17:58 - May 5 by londonlisa2001

leave it out mun They'll do what they've always done ,absolutely nowt ,you know it and so does everyone else

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I'm just sad. on 18:25 - May 5 with 1074 viewslondonlisa2001

I'm just sad. on 18:03 - May 5 by Jackfath

Some BIG clues here about what the Trust's intentions are!

Not at all.

I'm just saying that they've said an update will be given in the next two weeks, so let's wait.

This week isn't the time for anything either way as the only thing that matters for a few short days are the two remaining games.
I'm just sad. on 18:26 - May 5 with 1060 viewsicecoldjack

I'm just sad. on 18:20 - May 5 by lifelong

Watching that game today I think we put together 3 passes once in the whole game...our football is dreadful to watch.

I know. Tragic stuff. I think it's safe to say our midfield today would not get close to our league 1 midfield , or any midfield in tfe last 14 yrs . Not a bollck amongst any of them, wonder what bodde would've thought sharing a midfield with Carroll and ki ?
I'm just sad. on 18:28 - May 5 with 1033 viewslondonlisa2001

I'm just sad. on 18:10 - May 5 by peenemunde

You only go to dignitas, when you find yourself in a hopeless situation.
Is that what you see the Swans in ?. You don’t go to dignitas when you have an extremely good chance of survival.
All to play for.

In terms of our league position, yes. In terms of this chapter in the history of our club, that's already finished.

I'd rather we stayed up quite obviously, but let's not pretend that if we do it's all fine and dandy.
I'm just sad. on 18:29 - May 5 with 1020 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It's more than just football for the hundreds who will be out of a job if we are relegated.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024