Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rallying call 10:02 - May 6 with 938 viewsmanseltonsa5

We need Alan Curtis in the dressing room on Tuesday to give a speech to the players on how to play with pride,passion and guts when they put that white shirt on Tuesday.i like many up in Bournemouth yesterday cannot believe how they had no guts in them at all for the fight.i know if I performed like that my boss would probably axe me.none of them deserved to be applauded off the pitch yesterday,bar Connor and fab.we were totally clueless,midfield was useless,I would even give sanche a go to see if he could do 1 piece of magic to change things
Rallying call on 10:49 - May 6 with 898 viewsoldcob

It isn't inspiration we need as much as ability. Half our side yesterday just don't have the ability for the Premiership. The fact that we play Tom Carroll on a regular basis is evidence of how weak our squad is. Even Routledge gets the occasional run out FFS.
[Post edited 6 May 2018 10:52]
Rallying call on 10:54 - May 6 with 882 viewsdickythorpe

I understand the sentiment but if we had players that week on week wanted to improve and bust a gut we would be safe.

League tables do not lie.
Rallying call on 12:05 - May 6 with 818 viewsLoyal

Im not sure he can motivate these particular mercenaries.
Half don't know who he is.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Rallying call on 12:12 - May 6 with 809 viewsmonmouth

Rallying call on 12:05 - May 6 by Loyal

Im not sure he can motivate these particular mercenaries.
Half don't know who he is.

Are you still convinced we will be ok Loys? I think it’s on a knife edge. I really thought players like Mawson, Ki, and Ayew A were just going through the motions yesterday, thinking they can’t wait to get out. Apart from those plus Ayew J, Fernandez, and Fabs (who I thought did give it a go) will not get premiership gigs next year if we don’t make it.

It’s just a clusterf*ck, and not one that is easy to fix.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024