Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame 16:00 - May 6 with 2595 viewsTheKirkyLife

Well done Huddersfield. Both you and Southampton deserve to stay up.
[Post edited 6 May 2018 16:00]
Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 16:04 - May 6 with 2264 viewspeenemunde

The teams outside the bottom 3 after 38 games deserve to stay up.
Why do Southampton deserve to stay up and we don’t ? Southampton have won two games in the last 23, correct me if I’m wrong.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. All to play for.
Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 16:39 - May 6 with 2130 viewsdobjack2

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 16:04 - May 6 by peenemunde

Why do Southampton deserve to stay up and we don’t ? Southampton have won two games in the last 23, correct me if I’m wrong.

Because they are giving it a go rather than meekly surrendering?

However you are right two games left to win enough points to stay up and learn the lessons we should have learned after last season.
Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 16:45 - May 6 with 2103 viewsLoyal

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 16:04 - May 6 by peenemunde

Exactly.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:20 - May 6 with 2001 viewspeenemunde

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 16:39 - May 6 by dobjack2

Because they are giving it a go rather than meekly surrendering?

However you are right two games left to win enough points to stay up and learn the lessons we should have learned after last season.

Didn’t we give it a go and beat Liverpool & Arsenal, when Southampton were meekly not able to win ?
Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:22 - May 6 with 1986 viewsBloodyhills

Can't argue with that. Here's hoping for a couple of excellent wins in our last two games.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:34 - May 6 with 1942 viewsNeath_Jack

Perhaps i had too much sun yesterday, but i thought we had a go at them. It wasn't through a lack of effort for me, the talent just isn't there, or maybe it's just their confidence. Probably a bit of both.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:38 - May 6 with 1916 viewsFlashberryjack

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:22 - May 6 by Bloodyhills

Can't argue with that. Here's hoping for a couple of excellent wins in our last two games.

Don't hold your breath.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:41 - May 6 with 1896 viewsMorfa_Same

In the last week Stoke, Brighton and Huddersfield have battled to a win and two draws against Liverpool, Man United and Man City without conceding a goal, and two of those matches away from home. In view of the fact we lost those fixtures 14-0 then either the big sides are letting us down or our own approach to those games was completely inept.
Login to get fewer ads

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:43 - May 6 with 1884 viewsjasper_T

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:34 - May 6 by Neath_Jack

Perhaps i had too much sun yesterday, but i thought we had a go at them. It wasn't through a lack of effort for me, the talent just isn't there, or maybe it's just their confidence. Probably a bit of both.

The system killed us more than anything. Free pass was always behind the play, big gap between midfield and defence for them to get easy possession up the pitch, and then when we wanted to chase the game it was more forwards thrown on in hope more than strategy.

A few like Ki looked like they lacked interest. Don't think that's why Mawson had a mare, though, he's not so good that he doesn't make mistakes even when he's at it.
Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:48 - May 6 with 1860 viewsCaptain_Sham

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:41 - May 6 by Morfa_Same

In the last week Stoke, Brighton and Huddersfield have battled to a win and two draws against Liverpool, Man United and Man City without conceding a goal, and two of those matches away from home. In view of the fact we lost those fixtures 14-0 then either the big sides are letting us down or our own approach to those games was completely inept.

We lost 5-0 to Liverpool 5 months ago before Carlos was even here FFS. They beat us 8-0 in 1990 why don't you hold that against him as well.

Its just a ride.

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:50 - May 6 with 1845 viewsMorfa_Same

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:48 - May 6 by Captain_Sham

We lost 5-0 to Liverpool 5 months ago before Carlos was even here FFS. They beat us 8-0 in 1990 why don't you hold that against him as well.

Where did I mention Carlos in my post?
Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:55 - May 6 with 1810 viewsCaptain_Sham

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:50 - May 6 by Morfa_Same

Where did I mention Carlos in my post?

You have just selected random results that aren't even recent in order to prove.. well fk knows what to be honest. In what way is our performance against Liverpool 5 months ago relevant?

Its just a ride.

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:57 - May 6 with 1802 viewsploppy

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:34 - May 6 by Neath_Jack

I'd agree we had a go, at least in the first half. We created 3 excellent chances - VdH/Dyer, Ayew and Olsson. After that, not so much. Unfortunately, we looked iffy at the back from the start. B'mouth created some good chances of their own.
Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:59 - May 6 with 1790 viewsMorfa_Same

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:55 - May 6 by Captain_Sham

You have just selected random results that aren't even recent in order to prove.. well fk knows what to be honest. In what way is our performance against Liverpool 5 months ago relevant?

It's relevant because our rivals are showing fight and spirit. Are you happy with the fight shown from our players in recent weeks, especially away from home?

We're never going to match Liverpool, Man United and Man City for talent, but the least I expect is for us to match Stoke, Huddersfield and Brighton for application.
Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 18:00 - May 6 with 1780 viewsCaptain_Sham

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:59 - May 6 by Morfa_Same

It's relevant because our rivals are showing fight and spirit. Are you happy with the fight shown from our players in recent weeks, especially away from home?

We're never going to match Liverpool, Man United and Man City for talent, but the least I expect is for us to match Stoke, Huddersfield and Brighton for application.

Uh we beat Liverpool, more recently than we lost to them, as well, but you have conveniently forgot about that. PSHAW.
[Post edited 6 May 2018 18:01]

Its just a ride.

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 19:28 - May 6 with 1603 viewsdobjack2

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:20 - May 6 by peenemunde

Didn’t we give it a go and beat Liverpool & Arsenal, when Southampton were meekly not able to win ?

Except we are not giving it a go now and they are.
Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 19:38 - May 6 with 1562 viewsmonmouth

We have given it a go though, at home. Our last six home games are WWWWDL aren’t they, and the loss and draw, we gave it our all.

We have two home games left, where we are strongest, against two of the shittest teams in the division. Whatever you think of our team just now, it’s the same one that built that record, so we certainly have the whip hand here.

Alright, it may not pan out, but I’m really struggling to see why the away performances are being used as the paradigm.

We have every chance of getting out of this. I’d have bitten hands off for this just 16 games ago.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 19:56 - May 6 with 1510 viewsWarwickHunt

Spot on. It’s not effort, it’s quality that’s the problem.

Sorry, Jay - didn’t mean to down arrow you, obviously. 🤡
[Post edited 6 May 2018 19:59]
Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 19:58 - May 6 with 1493 viewsDr_Winston

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 19:38 - May 6 by monmouth

We have given it a go though, at home. Our last six home games are WWWWDL aren’t they, and the loss and draw, we gave it our all.

We have two home games left, where we are strongest, against two of the shittest teams in the division. Whatever you think of our team just now, it’s the same one that built that record, so we certainly have the whip hand here.

Alright, it may not pan out, but I’m really struggling to see why the away performances are being used as the paradigm.

We have every chance of getting out of this. I’d have bitten hands off for this just 16 games ago.

Yup.

We should have beaten Everton, and played well in patches against Chelsea. At home we're a different proposition. We just have to seize the bull by the horns and see off two poor teams.

Call me crazy, but I'm still confident of survival.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 20:39 - May 6 with 1407 viewsdobjack2

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 19:38 - May 6 by monmouth

Picking up points away reduces the pressure on home games and the pressure is on now.
Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 21:21 - May 6 with 1325 viewsTheResurrection

That's exactly what happened mate. We ran out of ideas, which is a big worry going into these last two games.

The easiest thing in all the world to do is slag the players off for supposedly not trying. It's absolute bullshit.

The thing these idiots forget is no matter how hard they try they've got 11 players trying just as hard against them.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 21:25 - May 6 with 1294 viewsTheResurrection

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 17:57 - May 6 by ploppy

I'd agree we had a go, at least in the first half. We created 3 excellent chances - VdH/Dyer, Ayew and Olsson. After that, not so much. Unfortunately, we looked iffy at the back from the start. B'mouth created some good chances of their own.

They drd but as tempting as it was to bring Tammy on we should really have kept the same system and shape as the first half.

We edged that in my opinion but we just lost the plot trying to chase our losses with a centre forward up front who's not doing it for us.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 21:26 - May 6 with 1287 viewsFlashberryjack

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 21:21 - May 6 by TheResurrection

That's exactly what happened mate. We ran out of ideas, which is a big worry going into these last two games.

The easiest thing in all the world to do is slag the players off for supposedly not trying. It's absolute bullshit.

The thing these idiots forget is no matter how hard they try they've got 11 players trying just as hard against them.

Have you seen the other teams fighting relegation play recently ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 21:30 - May 6 with 1269 viewskarnataka

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 21:21 - May 6 by TheResurrection

We had 55% possession which should have been more than enough to get a draw if we'd used it better and most of our players did try but we just didn't get the simple basics right for enough of the game, really simple stuff like controlling an incoming pass, passing accurately to a colleague, crossing into dangerous areas, pressing the opposition players and our movement off the ball to support the man with the ball was very poor indeed making it far too easy for Bournemouth to keep their defensive shape and attack on the counter.
Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 21:30 - May 6 with 1268 viewsTheResurrection

Those Except Roberts and Fabianski, Hang Your Head In Shame on 21:26 - May 6 by Flashberryjack

Have you seen the other teams fighting relegation play recently ?

Is that Southampton with their 1 win in 23 or whatever it is?

Or Huddersfield who fluked a lucky draw today against a City team they clearly caught at the right time.

Or Stoke, who up until yesterday were also our rival but well, dropped out of it?

WTF are you talking about like?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024