Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal 18:30 - May 6 with 1696 viewsmax936

Give Burnley a twonking today in Arsene's last home game I reckon they do Huddersfield next week as well, in his last game in charge.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Arsenal on 18:36 - May 6 with 1661 viewsploppy

I wouldn't bank on it. Burnley had nothing to play for. Huddersfield defended for their lives. Arsenal are dreadful away from home. Depends what happens in midweek.
Arsenal on 18:40 - May 6 with 1642 viewsmax936

Arsenal on 18:36 - May 6 by ploppy

I wouldn't bank on it. Burnley had nothing to play for. Huddersfield defended for their lives. Arsenal are dreadful away from home. Depends what happens in midweek.

I really think the Arsenal players will want to do it for Arsene and I hope and think they will.

Arsenal on 18:48 - May 6 with 1615 viewsthornabyswan

Arsenal on 18:40 - May 6 by max936

I really think the Arsenal players will want to do it for Arsene and I hope and think they will.

Got to laugh at the 2 faced tw@ts in the crowd for his presentation singing his name cheering clapping.
All they have done is moan for the last couple of seasons.
3 FA cups in 5 seasons as well

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Arsenal on 18:50 - May 6 with 1597 viewsmax936

Arsenal on 18:48 - May 6 by thornabyswan

Got to laugh at the 2 faced tw@ts in the crowd for his presentation singing his name cheering clapping.

That's football fans the world over though, its an emotional game as we know and some react in different ways.

Arsenal on 18:52 - May 6 with 1585 viewsthornabyswan

Arsenal on 18:50 - May 6 by max936

That's football fans the world over though, its an emotional game as we know and some react in different ways.

They do have a sense of entitlement you only have to watch Arsenal TV to see that.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Arsenal on 18:53 - May 6 with 1584 viewsNeath_Jack

Arsenal on 18:48 - May 6 by thornabyswan

They appreciate what he's done for them, but they want to challenge for the title. Nothing wrong in that IMO. He was holding them back with his stubbornness, again, in my opinion. He was revolutionary when he first came to this country.

They are a massive club, not short of a few bob, and should arguably done better in the league the past 5 years or so.

He's been fantastic for them though, and i can't see another manager matching his achievements.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Arsenal on 19:03 - May 6 with 1526 viewsjasper_T

Arsenal on 18:53 - May 6 by Neath_Jack

They appreciate what he's done for them, but they want to challenge for the title. Nothing wrong in that IMO. He was holding them back with his stubbornness, again, in my opinion. He was revolutionary when he first came to this country.

They are a massive club, not short of a few bob, and should arguably done better in the league the past 5 years or so.

He's been fantastic for them though, and i can't see another manager matching his achievements.

Stubborn or not, Arsenal don't have the financial clout to compete on level terms with Chelsea, City or United.
Arsenal on 20:12 - May 6 with 1420 viewsFireboy2

Arsenal on 19:03 - May 6 by jasper_T

Stubborn or not, Arsenal don't have the financial clout to compete on level terms with Chelsea, City or United.

Iirc they are 2nd in money generated in the PL behind yernited

The problem is that they are very frugal compared to the other big teams from the PL

If they get a decent manager and the club spends it wont be long before they are challenging for the PL

Back on topic

I think they will be pulling their tripe out for arsene next sunday
Login to get fewer ads

Arsenal on 20:34 - May 6 with 1377 viewsjasper_T

Arsenal on 20:12 - May 6 by Fireboy2

Iirc they are 2nd in money generated in the PL behind yernited

The problem is that they are very frugal compared to the other big teams from the PL

If they get a decent manager and the club spends it wont be long before they are challenging for the PL

Back on topic

I think they will be pulling their tripe out for arsene next sunday

How much money they generate isn't the whole equation for spending. Have they got owners that are going to invest (throw away) as much money as City and Chelsea regularly have?

I don't doubt that Arsene has held them back from spending as much as they could (he admitted as much). How big that hidden transfer kitty actually is for Arsenal will likely be discovered pretty soon.
Arsenal on 20:38 - May 6 with 1364 viewsDr_Winston

Arsenal on 20:34 - May 6 by jasper_T

How much money they generate isn't the whole equation for spending. Have they got owners that are going to invest (throw away) as much money as City and Chelsea regularly have?

I don't doubt that Arsene has held them back from spending as much as they could (he admitted as much). How big that hidden transfer kitty actually is for Arsenal will likely be discovered pretty soon.

FFP has (to a limited extent) but brakes on the difference Abramovich and Mansour can make. Bottom line is Arsenal have underachieved for the best part of fifteen years and it's only right that Arsene Wenger, perhaps the last Autocratic manager, answers for that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Arsenal on 20:43 - May 6 with 1346 viewsFireboy2

Arsenal on 20:38 - May 6 by Dr_Winston

FFP has (to a limited extent) but brakes on the difference Abramovich and Mansour can make. Bottom line is Arsenal have underachieved for the best part of fifteen years and it's only right that Arsene Wenger, perhaps the last Autocratic manager, answers for that.

Aa usual the doctor is spot on
Arsenal on 21:00 - May 6 with 1312 viewsjasper_T

Arsenal on 20:38 - May 6 by Dr_Winston

FFP has only been a meaningful impediment to lower league clubs trying to get a leg up. Look at the pitiful fines handed out for sides promoted from the Championship while breaking the rules. It has changed the structure of deals (more loans with mandatory purchases, deferred payments etc.) far more than it has changed what players are moving between clubs.

Given the funds available Arsene did well to hold onto that 3rd/4th spot as long as he did. All the bigger guns had more dramatic blips than he had over his Arsenal career. Without CL income they've got a hard road back to the top 4 (I doubt they get there for the foreseeable future whoever's in charge), they're far more dependent on it than the big three.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024