Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF we stay up, will it be worth it? 09:56 - May 7 with 2697 viewsDafyddHuw

Another season of 3 managers, woeful recruitment, in a league where we only dream of being top half let alone winning. no long term plan, cannon-fodder to most of the rest of the league.

After all, staying up means the Yanks and our "DoF" are doing something right, right?

IF we stay up, will it be worth it? on 10:10 - May 7 with 2655 viewslonglostjack

There's a greater chance of the Yanks selling up if we stay up I think. They'll clearly sell to the highest bidder without any form of due diligence though so it could well be a case of from the frying pan and into the fire. Hopefully the Trust will get a move on with legal action in the summer. Jenkins has to go anyway and get a decent DoF in.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

IF we stay up, will it be worth it? on 10:19 - May 7 with 2636 viewsSmellyplumz

IF we stay up, will it be worth it? on 10:10 - May 7 by longlostjack

There's a greater chance of the Yanks selling up if we stay up I think. They'll clearly sell to the highest bidder without any form of due diligence though so it could well be a case of from the frying pan and into the fire. Hopefully the Trust will get a move on with legal action in the summer. Jenkins has to go anyway and get a decent DoF in.

Lulz

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

IF we stay up, will it be worth it? on 10:26 - May 7 with 2612 viewsmagicdaps10

No confidence in them greedy gits at the helm so it would be deja vue all over again.

None of us want relegation but that brings out the anger and frustration even more and that will only be aimed in one direction. I believe our biggest battle is getting the disease out of our club and not thus upcoming relegation battle.
Going down will certainly help put more pressure on the disease yet survival will bring the usual summer of promises and ultimately next season the same style of football and struggle.........being lied too and led down the garden path.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024