Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game 10:20 - May 7 with 5332 viewsmagicdaps10

Their captain claimed this.

Seems that they didnt really look like they went for it as he thought they would and thinks they are targeting their next 2 games as their cup finals.

Thus virtually confirming what most on here have said and thought regards Carlos and his tactics......for me, I think its a dangerous game.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 10:28 - May 7 with 3131 viewsomarjack

Well..if that was the case then Carlos and the team deserve to go down..what an absolute rubbish attitude.
It was f*cking Bournemouth,not Man City.

This reminds me of Mark Hughes this season when he was still managing Stoke said that he was going to rest his players in their match against Chelsea (which they lost 5-0) so they can win their next match against Newcastle at home...THEY LOST...
[Post edited 7 May 2018 10:29]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 10:49 - May 7 with 3065 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 10:28 - May 7 by omarjack

Well..if that was the case then Carlos and the team deserve to go down..what an absolute rubbish attitude.
It was f*cking Bournemouth,not Man City.

This reminds me of Mark Hughes this season when he was still managing Stoke said that he was going to rest his players in their match against Chelsea (which they lost 5-0) so they can win their next match against Newcastle at home...THEY LOST...
[Post edited 7 May 2018 10:29]

Well that is the danger. Just look at Huddersfield and what they achieved yesterday at Citeh.

Its a disgusting attitude to have and fully deserves to be caught out. Any manager worth their salt goes out and aims to win every game.

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 11:23 - May 7 with 2967 viewsFireboy2

If thats the case then im disgusted

Just hope it doesnt bite him on the @rse and sends us down
Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 11:45 - May 7 with 2904 viewstheloneranger

"Bournemouth captain's withering assessment of Swansea City as he admits 'surprise' at their approach"

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bournemouth-captains-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 11:54 - May 7 with 2850 viewsmagicdaps10

For the opposition to come out and say this, for me it was obvious to him.

Again, what way to not only think that way but play that way after those fans paid good money to go down there and watch a team who were not even intent to put a 100% shift in.

This is what has become of our club, not even giving 100% against a team only a handful of points ahead of us.

SWANSEA CITY.....Hang your heads in shame, you deserve everything Coming to you.

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 11:56 - May 7 with 2833 viewsJackfath

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 11:54 - May 7 by magicdaps10

Again, what way to not only think that way but play that way after those fans paid good money to go down there and watch a team who were not even intent to put a 100% shift in.

This is what has become of our club, not even giving 100% against a team only a handful of points ahead of us.

SWANSEA CITY.....Hang your heads in shame, you deserve everything Coming to you.

Calm down dear!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 11:59 - May 7 with 2830 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 11:56 - May 7 by Jackfath

Calm down dear!

I am calm fath just getting things of my chest.

Apologies if it comes across if I have lost my head, got to a point in my life not to worry about things like football too much.

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 12:01 - May 7 with 2815 viewsFireboy2

Similarly happened at wba

Unforgivable
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 12:19 - May 7 with 2765 viewsskettyparkherbert

Here here mate, couldn't agree more.

You would think that when you get paid over £35k a week that 100% would be there bare minimum you would give as a player?
Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 12:23 - May 7 with 2751 viewscockneyswan

IF we stay up all will be forgiven, CC will be the master tactician 😂
Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 12:24 - May 7 with 2742 viewsSmellyplumz

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 12:23 - May 7 by cockneyswan

Nope, not here

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 12:39 - May 7 with 2702 viewsPozuelosSideys

So it seems the players have joined many fans in their sleepwalking to relegation. Awesome.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 12:44 - May 7 with 2684 viewscockneyswan

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 12:23 - May 7 by cockneyswan

It’s a very dangerous strategy though.
Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 12:46 - May 7 with 2676 viewsswanseajack4eva

That might explain why he started with Dyer and Caroll.
Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 12:56 - May 7 with 2627 viewssainthelens

I've had a feeling for few weeks he and the players could just coast to safety relying on others to fck up. Whilst banking on these last 2 games to get us outa the shyte. No doubt they have clearly misread the situation, they now owe us a massive performance tmrw, I think we'll get it and win, but it's how we roll now these days. Let's not be scared of who we are playing....we are bad but they are worse.
Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 12:58 - May 7 with 2615 viewsTheResurrection

WTF is wrong with you??? You want to spread EVEN more negativity out there you most stupid of ALL utter kunts??

You take one person's opinion and this now becomes a fact does it??

We DID commit players forward, we had 3 up front with Tammy but we just could never find our groove, we were nullified, we ran out of ideas but we drd not bypass this game you prick

Do you want us relegated? You need a good facking talking to Fer.

Get behind the players and leave all this negative, looking for any little thing to have a pop nonsense behind.

It's 6 days, that's all you've got to do that for.

6 facking days you chump

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 13:01 - May 7 with 2604 viewsWingstandwood

I await emotional blackmail from the Yanks, the club and other unscrupulous greed merchants and gravy train riders begging on their knees.....Trying to protect their lot, trying to protect greedy future possibilities of dividend payouts, trying to protect over inflated wages and other Premier League reliant cah grabs e.g. Van Zwedens and Morgan's travel club etc, etc, etc.

Begging, absolutely begging, pleading desperately for the Jack Army to become the twelfth man when? If certain w@nkers only cared 10% of what the supporters do the club would not be in quagmire it is in now!

Argus!

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 13:08 - May 7 with 2574 viewsAmbergambler

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 12:58 - May 7 by TheResurrection

WTF is wrong with you??? You want to spread EVEN more negativity out there you most stupid of ALL utter kunts??

We DID commit players forward, we had 3 up front with Tammy but we just could never find our groove, we were nullified, we ran out of ideas but we drd not bypass this game you prick

Get behind the players and leave all this negative, looking for any little thing to have a pop nonsense behind.

6 facking days you chump

What does this say about the Cherries, if we were so bad and they could only score 1 goal from a deflection.

I don't believe for a minute Carlos decided to 'bypass' the game.

Bournemouth was winnable, 3 points would have been fantastic - we tried and failed, nothing to do with focusing on the last 2 games.

Can't believe people are believing this crap.
Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 13:08 - May 7 with 2568 viewsSwanjaxs

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 12:58 - May 7 by TheResurrection

6 facking days you chump

" could never find our groove, we were nullified, we ran out of ideas" just about sums up our entire season away from home to be honest, but we are a different beast at the Liberty, 2 more wins! We can, we will do this!! 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 13:11 - May 7 with 2552 viewsjack2jack

I got to say, I'm surprised, but I don't think for one minute that, they didn't try and CC went into the game against B'Muff, not wanting to win, or indeed to go into the game not trying.
We are not that good that we can throw a winnable game, so we can go into the final two games guaranteeing two wins.
And if anyone thinks that these last games are going to be a walk over think again.
It's only his opinion at the end of the day but I think it's way off the mark.
COYS 💪
Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 13:18 - May 7 with 2516 viewsTheResurrection

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 13:08 - May 7 by Ambergambler

What does this say about the Cherries, if we were so bad and they could only score 1 goal from a deflection.

I don't believe for a minute Carlos decided to 'bypass' the game.

Bournemouth was winnable, 3 points would have been fantastic - we tried and failed, nothing to do with focusing on the last 2 games.

Can't believe people are believing this crap.

But not just believing it, somehow in his tiny, pathetic mind he's cheerleading it from the rooftops to somehow rally the negative troops to smash us down even further.

The f#cking tool.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 13:20 - May 7 with 2501 viewsTheResurrection

Let's all get behind our facking football club, shall we??

How's about just doing that?!

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 13:22 - May 7 with 2496 viewsSwanjaxs

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 13:20 - May 7 by TheResurrection

^^ this ^^

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 13:28 - May 7 with 2459 viewsmagicdaps10

You carry on Res, you carry on living your dream kid.

I would put my case back to you but I cant get caught up in your mindless immaturity, your lack of class and most of all.......your foolishness.

Crack on lad.

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 13:28 - May 7 with 2459 viewssainthelens

Swansea bypassed Bournemouth game on 13:20 - May 7 by TheResurrection

Res, you and I will never see eye to eye on plenty. But I agree with us having to stick together tmrw night and Sunday. We all have our own ideas to how we are in this mess, but bitta unity tmrw night will help. Don't overdo it tho pal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024