Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Somethng for Carlos to consider for next 2 games 11:34 - May 7 with 3496 viewsJethroJack

Get extra large advertising boards put behind the goalmouths and play our "secret weapon" Renato....he's bound to score a scorcher or two.

(I'm just trying to release some of the tension that's building up).
Somethng for Carlos to consider for next 2 games on 11:35 - May 7 with 3488 viewsFireboy2

Like it JJ
Somethng for Carlos to consider for next 2 games on 11:36 - May 7 with 3481 viewsJackfath

Huge arrows pointing towards the goal we're attacking too.

You could be onto something my friend.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Somethng for Carlos to consider for next 2 games on 11:57 - May 7 with 3430 viewsJethroJack

Somethng for Carlos to consider for next 2 games on 11:36 - May 7 by Jackfath

Huge arrows pointing towards the goal we're attacking too.

You could be onto something my friend.

Nice one 😁

And I thought I was being too flippant due to the increasing feeling of desperation.
I tried to convince myself yesterday that (whatever happens) we can still look forward to having a bloody good laugh at Tan & the Comedy Club next season, now that he's crawled back out of the woodwork to show his mug yesterday.

Not much consolation though, if we ain't there too to help send them back down again, like their last brief visit.
Somethng for Carlos to consider for next 2 games on 12:22 - May 7 with 3371 viewsSmellyplumz

Maybe he wants to think about that big yellow streak in him.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Somethng for Carlos to consider for next 2 games on 07:53 - May 8 with 3054 viewsSTID2017

Somethng for Carlos to consider for next 2 games on 11:57 - May 7 by JethroJack

Nice one 😁

And I thought I was being too flippant due to the increasing feeling of desperation.
I tried to convince myself yesterday that (whatever happens) we can still look forward to having a bloody good laugh at Tan & the Comedy Club next season, now that he's crawled back out of the woodwork to show his mug yesterday.

Not much consolation though, if we ain't there too to help send them back down again, like their last brief visit.

How about the illuminated boards all be lit behind the goal we are atacking, and when we attack they scream out "SHOOT!!!!"

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Somethng for Carlos to consider for next 2 games on 09:30 - May 8 with 2975 viewsLoyal

This is a ball, this is a goal.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Somethng for Carlos to consider for next 2 games on 14:37 - May 8 with 2848 viewsJethroJack

Somethng for Carlos to consider for next 2 games on 09:30 - May 8 by Loyal

This is a ball, this is a goal.

Step 3...kick ball towards goal as hard as possible & preferably with a wicked bend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024