Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do not go gentle into that good night ... 19:06 - May 7 with 2284 viewsSwanjaxs

Highjacked by the sellouts, but cumon you Jack Bastards! It's down to the Jack Army to carry this team onwards ... get the Liberty bouncing tomorrow night YOU JACK BÀSTARDS

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 19:13 - May 7 with 2248 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The problem lies with the attitude of the players. But all due to the sellouts actions

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 19:18 - May 7 with 2229 viewsSwanjaxs

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 19:13 - May 7 by Brynmill_Jack

The problem lies with the attitude of the players. But all due to the sellouts actions

Agreed Brynie, but the next five days are faking massive, probably delaying the inevitable but massive... in the Railway by 5 ..... get façking on it 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 19:21 - May 7 with 2212 viewsWingstandwood

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 19:13 - May 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Agree! Tomorrow will IMO be one of those spine tingling and hair standing up on the back of the neck occasions when the Jack Army again becomes the twelfth man in the most profoundest/formidable of ways.

I do find it rather ironic however that our supporters whom have been treated with the utmost contempt, treachery and disrespect are the ones now expected to get the sell-out scum and their gravy train parasites out of a big deep hole. No Premier League means no more gravy train seats in a zero cosy cost cutting Championship!
[Post edited 7 May 2018 19:24]

Argus!

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 19:27 - May 7 with 2194 viewsSwanjaxs

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 19:21 - May 7 by Wingstandwood

Agree! Tomorrow will IMO be one of those spine tingling and hair standing up on the back of the neck occasions when the Jack Army again becomes the twelfth man in the most profoundest/formidable of ways.

I do find it rather ironic however that our supporters whom have been treated with the utmost contempt, treachery and disrespect are the ones now expected to get the sell-out scum and their gravy train parasites out of a big deep hole. No Premier League means no more gravy train seats in a zero cosy cost cutting Championship!
[Post edited 7 May 2018 19:24]

It's all about us tomorrow night, we can only do our utmost, the players will front up or fail, what will be will be.. loud and façking proud yea 😎

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 19:28 - May 7 with 2187 viewsunion_jack

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 19:18 - May 7 by Swanjaxs

Agreed Brynie, but the next five days are faking massive, probably delaying the inevitable but massive... in the Railway by 5 ..... get façking on it 😎

It's anything but inevitable!!!

Anyway, I've done this one...

A Message For Carlos by union_jack 5 May 2018 22:28
From one of Swansea's greatest sons. This Tuesday....

Do not go gently into the good night

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 19:32 - May 7 with 2168 viewsSwanjaxs

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 19:28 - May 7 by union_jack

It's anything but inevitable!!!

Anyway, I've done this one...

A Message For Carlos by union_jack 5 May 2018 22:28
From one of Swansea's greatest sons. This Tuesday....

Do not go gently into the good night

Sorry mate 🤥 #copyright 😂

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 19:35 - May 7 with 2157 viewsWingstandwood

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 19:27 - May 7 by Swanjaxs

It's all about us tomorrow night, we can only do our utmost, the players will front up or fail, what will be will be.. loud and façking proud yea 😎

The most criminal thing to happen tomorrow will be if the players turn up like little rabbits frozen in headlights and go about another game with another display showing a lack of urgency.

If the team turns up and shows commitment, desire, fight and passion the home support is going to reciprocate in the most breathtaking of ways!

Argus!

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 19:45 - May 7 with 2120 viewsAngelRangelQS

Anyone seen the clubs motivational video ahead of tomorrow... set to a Destiny’s Child song...
Login to get fewer ads

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 19:58 - May 7 with 2080 viewsWingstandwood

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 19:45 - May 7 by AngelRangelQS

Anyone seen the clubs motivational video ahead of tomorrow... set to a Destiny’s Child song...

Nah, I would be interested to view it if there is a link out there somewhere, I take it that this particular video is a club initiative?

Argus!

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 20:11 - May 7 with 2021 viewsDippy

The last person we need in a scrap is Dylan Thomas..

That's it.. we're doomed.

Poll: Cooper Out

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 20:32 - May 7 with 1958 viewsSwanjaxs

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 20:11 - May 7 by Dippy

The last person we need in a scrap is Dylan Thomas..

That's it.. we're doomed.

Dylan was a bit tasty in a one to one in his early years apparently, used to be the big cheese up Cwmdonkin bowls club by all accounts 😎

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 21:01 - May 7 with 1860 viewsDippy

Do not go gentle into that good night ... on 19:45 - May 7 by AngelRangelQS

Survival tip..

1. Improvisation, and if that doesn't work, use an alternative method.
2. Makeshift.. elbow grease, sharp and strong arrow to shoot.
3. No Lead Boots.. warming up your feet is no good (as it suggests), they've got to be on fire.
4. Cutting Edge.. setting traps, usually means you'll get to eat something (I suggest if they haven't performed in the 1st half, no water at half time, to teach them a valuable lesson)
5. Cotton.. none of that flimsy sh*t.
6. Deep heat.. get the f*cker on your legs.
7. Razor sharp edge..
8. Tight laces.. hard boots, we don't want flimsy boots.. strong, tight.. no looseness
9. Transfer.. in other words a substitute
10. Purification.. purify the water before a game, we don't want contamination during the 90.
11. Clean eating utensils..
12. Reignition.. when the spark runs out etc.. you have to use nature's air, deep breath, and all that crap.
13. Protection.. if you happen to stumble into an early lead, you got to protect it like the can protecting the fire.
14. Ah f*ck the phones, throw them out the window.. this is where it gets all complicated for our lot kicking a ball around.
15-20. Unless you want to bring in a world class player to come into a dressing room to magnetise you all with nature's gift to point you all in the right direction..

Poll: Cooper Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024