Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton 21:52 - May 7 with 3334 viewsAl_Bundy

??
Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 21:54 - May 7 with 2451 viewsmax936

No, no and no, he hasn't played for months it seems and even when he did he didn't do anything of note.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 21:56 - May 7 with 2426 viewsjack2jack

No.
Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 21:56 - May 7 with 2419 viewsOldjack

NO CHANCE

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 21:56 - May 7 with 2419 viewsKilkennyjack

Sadly its a no.

Beware of the Risen People

Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 21:58 - May 7 with 2402 viewsAl_Bundy

Southampton hare seriously weakened in midfield. Our current midfielders are offering nothing. Why is he even on the bench as it appears Carlos doesn't want to play him.
Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 21:58 - May 7 with 2400 viewsskettyparkherbert

Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 21:56 - May 7 by Kilkennyjack

Sadly its a no.

XXXX that's 4 no's too important a game.
Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 22:01 - May 7 with 2377 viewsSwanski

Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 21:54 - May 7 by max936

No, no and no, he hasn't played for months it seems and even when he did he didn't do anything of note.

All depends on how he has been training and his fitness.
He offers an x factor. You'd have to think CC has got in his ear and said 'look, this season has been a disaster. You have the skill to do something special and be remembered at this place so its time to shine'
It would be a risk to start him. O-0 at 70 mins or 0-1 at half time I'd consider putting him.on
Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 22:01 - May 7 with 2376 viewsAl_Bundy

No need for a poll then
Login to get fewer ads

Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 22:13 - May 7 with 2322 viewspencoedjack

Why not merge the 2 threads we can have super Kyle Bartley playing along side Sanchez
Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 22:16 - May 7 with 2304 viewsswanforthemoney

It's a really f-cking stupid question.

On the other hand he'll probably come on and score a worldly

I stand in the North Stand

Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 22:26 - May 7 with 2258 viewsvalleyboy

Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 21:56 - May 7 by jack2jack

No.

Should left him stay in Germany

A worst call than saying Britton should play
Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 22:32 - May 7 with 2233 viewsjack2jack

Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 22:26 - May 7 by valleyboy

Should left him stay in Germany

A worst call than saying Britton should play

It's a shame really, but sh!t happens.
Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 23:14 - May 7 with 2123 viewsjasper_T

No.
Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 23:18 - May 7 with 2114 viewsJack_Meoff

The fact that this question is even being bandied about is indicative of how precarious our situation is. Dear Lord.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 23:25 - May 7 with 2092 viewsBloodyhills

No

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 23:33 - May 7 with 2072 viewsairedale

He gives me the impression that a good German nickname for him would be Hedzgorn.
Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 03:08 - May 8 with 1959 viewsWanderer

NO up first, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him being popped on as a sub, or waste a sub if you like.
Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 07:01 - May 8 with 1817 viewsawayjack

No - guy hasn't had a decent game for us or Bayern in 2 years. Why start him ?
Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 07:04 - May 8 with 1810 viewsCaptain_Sham

Lol

Its just a ride.

Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 07:33 - May 8 with 1765 viewsdickythorpe

He'd gift them at least one goal , he's not even shown he's better than the crap we've got.
Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 07:43 - May 8 with 1747 viewsbuilthjack

Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 22:01 - May 7 by Al_Bundy

No need for a poll then

We have one.......in goal

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 08:11 - May 8 with 1701 viewsMorfa_Same

The best midfielder at the club, but he hasn't played for months.

We can't risk him.
Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 08:18 - May 8 with 1687 viewsNookiejack

In the games he has played for us when we have been behind and chasing the game - he has made a lot of bad passes and stupid shots which has killed all our momentum. His set-pieces have been very poor as well.

On percentages It has to be no.
Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 09:19 - May 8 with 1578 viewsLoyal

I would rather have an unfit Dai coaches ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Would you risk Renato Sanches from the start v Southampton on 10:01 - May 8 with 1540 viewsSmellyplumz

I'd rather chew my own log! The guy is fuked in the head.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024