Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew 10:34 - May 8 with 1418 viewstheloneranger

I'm not sure if I heard this correctly on Sky Sports on Saturday.

"Jordan Ayew has never scored a Premier League goal in the first half of a match"

If so, break your duck tonight Jordan!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jordan Ayew on 10:51 - May 8 with 1319 viewsAmbergambler

He hasn't scored many in the second half either - and he's our main striker!

Come on Jordan!
Jordan Ayew on 10:58 - May 8 with 1278 viewsmonmouth

He’s banned anyway, as ha was on Saturday. I know that’s true because I read on here it was a certainty for his vicious assault on that lovely honest upstanding Cahill fella.

Jeez, joking aside we need a goal or two from somewhere tonight. I wish I could be without the car and drink. It’s going to be a twitchy evening. I hope the atmosphere is up there tonight. Everton last year is that last time I recall real bounce.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jordan Ayew on 11:13 - May 8 with 1223 viewsploppy

Jordan Ayew on 10:58 - May 8 by monmouth

He’s banned anyway, as ha was on Saturday. I know that’s true because I read on here it was a certainty for his vicious assault on that lovely honest upstanding Cahill fella.

Jeez, joking aside we need a goal or two from somewhere tonight. I wish I could be without the car and drink. It’s going to be a twitchy evening. I hope the atmosphere is up there tonight. Everton last year is that last time I recall real bounce.

He may as well have been banned coz he did next to feck all apart from miss a sitter that I could have scored.
Jordan Ayew on 11:53 - May 8 with 1064 viewsmonmouth

Jordan Ayew on 11:13 - May 8 by ploppy

He may as well have been banned coz he did next to feck all apart from miss a sitter that I could have scored.

I thought he looked our most dangerous player, right up until he needed to be dangerous. I was already celebrating that 'goal'. Head in hands moment. He'll knock one in tonight though. A corker. I can feel it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024