Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keep playing 5 at the back Carlos. 21:34 - May 8 with 2250 viewstrinityann

Pack your pack bags and f**k off.
Keep playing 5 at the back Carlos. on 22:35 - May 8 with 2055 viewsWarwickHunt

Nothing wrong with playing three centre-backs.
The problem is we have the worst two full/wing-backs in the PL and have done for about three years.
Keep playing 5 at the back Carlos. on 22:37 - May 8 with 2022 viewsJackFish

Keep playing 5 at the back Carlos. on 22:35 - May 8 by WarwickHunt

The problem is we have the worst two full/wing-backs in the PL and have done for about three years.

We’ve got the worst central midfield as well. Then again that’s not difficult when your tactic is just to bypass it and hit the 5’8” striker.
Keep playing 5 at the back Carlos. on 22:37 - May 8 with 2022 viewslifelong

Having 3 midfielders who barely cross the halfway line and create feck all doesn’t help either.
Keep playing 5 at the back Carlos. on 22:39 - May 8 with 1981 viewsMorganator100

the minute we went from 5 at the back we lost all shape. Massive rebuilding required and maybe relegation could turn out to be a blessing in disguise.
Keep playing 5 at the back Carlos. on 22:44 - May 8 with 1948 viewsKingBony

I don’t have the words for Ollsson other than fck off you absolute waste of oxygen. You’ve never been a PL player, had two or 3 decent games since you signed..,just fck off. I’m not going to slate Naughton, what’s the point, every fcking person can see he’s not PL standard but there he is still jogging away up the right lol. He actually makes a better centre back.

Clucas, Clucas Clucas I cant even begin you useless ginger cretin. How he’s even made it as a footballer let alone a PL footballer I’ve no idea. What a gutless, spineless performance. How can I hide from the ball every 90 minutes for a £16m fee, 16m mind?? So funny I can’t even .......

I should stop now before the anger kicks in again

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024