Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The season of FFF 21:41 - May 8 with 2067 viewsmagicdaps10

Siggy is crap.

Llorente is crap

The Swansea style will come back.

I think a grown man has learned some lessons in the last 9 months.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The season of FFF on 21:51 - May 8 with 1963 viewsSmellyplumz

Lulz... Res for manager.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The season of FFF on 21:56 - May 8 with 1898 viewsLeonWasGod

We all know Res and 20 Es were speaking out if their collective arse, but tonight isn’t the night for petty point scoring imo.

But then it is PS, so carry on!

Laugh or cry innit after that shower of shoite
The season of FFF on 21:58 - May 8 with 1879 viewspencoedjack

The season of FFF on 21:51 - May 8 by Smellyplumz

Lulz... Res for manager.

When we replace Siggy with Clucas & Sanchez & llorente with Bony & a Chelsea upstart we deserve what we get

Jenkins out
The season of FFF on 22:08 - May 8 with 1819 viewsmagicdaps10

The season of FFF on 21:56 - May 8 by LeonWasGod

We all know Res and 20 Es were speaking out if their collective arse, but tonight isn’t the night for petty point scoring imo.

But then it is PS, so carry on!

Laugh or cry innit after that shower of shoite

Them two muppets need some schooling.....shoot themselves in the foot too many times.

The king of simpletons.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The season of FFF on 22:29 - May 8 with 1639 views34dfgdf54

The season of FFF on 21:58 - May 8 by pencoedjack

When we replace Siggy with Clucas & Sanchez & llorente with Bony & a Chelsea upstart we deserve what we get

Jenkins out

This.

Footballs about opinions. But as I said in another post. The proofs in the pudding with this one. They single handedly kept us up last year, I fully understand where we are in the food chain and players leave, but the recruitment has been noting short of a disgrace with millions and millions being wasted.
The season of FFF on 22:33 - May 8 with 1598 viewsAmbergambler

The season of FFF on 22:29 - May 8 by 34dfgdf54

This.

Footballs about opinions. But as I said in another post. The proofs in the pudding with this one. They single handedly kept us up last year, I fully understand where we are in the food chain and players leave, but the recruitment has been noting short of a disgrace with millions and millions being wasted.

My opinion is we've been royally shafted.
The season of FFF on 22:51 - May 8 with 1505 viewsclloy2

Is the correct answer.
The season of FFF on 09:53 - May 9 with 1245 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yes Siggy and Llorente have really set the footballing world alight since they left here haven't they.
They both had "class" and more importantly they had a Dynamic when played together, which Clement used to good effect to keep us up, separately they have not been so good. (the Swansea curse?)
As for the rest of what Res says, that is just cloud cuckoo land stuff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024