Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seething with hatred - Huw Jenkins, Yanks, F**K OFF. 21:54 - May 8 with 2010 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'm so glad I'm out of country when we get relegated on Sunday.

Those cowardly f**king pigs can go choke on a fish bone for all I care. It's one thing to see the players absolutely bottle it but I'd break Gonzo's nose off if I had the chance. Destroyed our club.

F**king scum.
Seething with hatred - Huw Jenkins, Yanks, F**K OFF. on 21:56 - May 8 with 1935 viewsvalleyboy

And you just accepted what happened and did nothing about it
Seething with hatred - Huw Jenkins, Yanks, F**K OFF. on 21:59 - May 8 with 1839 viewsSmellyplumz

Seething with hatred - Huw Jenkins, Yanks, F**K OFF. on 21:56 - May 8 by valleyboy

And you just accepted what happened and did nothing about it

Nobody really did, I know I didn't. You get what you wish for

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Seething with hatred - Huw Jenkins, Yanks, F**K OFF. on 22:01 - May 8 with 1830 viewsWingstandwood

The club has been sabotaged by Trojan-horse impostor Jenkins at the start of each and every transfer window over the last few years! The only concern for Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, Van Zweden and Yanks was their greedy-pig continuance at the Premier League trough.

Argus!

Seething with hatred - Huw Jenkins, Yanks, F**K OFF. on 22:15 - May 8 with 1556 viewsvalleyboy

Seething with hatred - Huw Jenkins, Yanks, F**K OFF. on 21:59 - May 8 by Smellyplumz

Nobody really did, I know I didn't. You get what you wish for

So what have you done personally against what happened

Probably nothing

The only way you will hurt the Yanks and show your disgust is to hit them in their pocket

Obviously that hasn’t happened as revenue is up by nearly 13% from last season and of course look at the profit they made for last season
Seething with hatred - Huw Jenkins, Yanks, F**K OFF. on 22:25 - May 8 with 1407 viewsmajorraglan

Jenkins has made money on the share sale, but from what understand the Americans made sure he retained a £5m in equity which means he will take a hit on relegation. The Trust will take a huge hit.
I am concerned for the future, the Americans are very savvy and will have done the figures, they won’t walk away empty handed and will no doubt try to secure the best return on their investment. Whether this means having a good go at a quick return to the PL I don’t know, but the value of a naming rights deal with the stadium has probably halved. Glass half empty, but a real concern for me is the stadium deal which may now be an asset which can be borrowed against and will cost £300k pa rent. A large debt would be a concern.
Seething with hatred - Huw Jenkins, Yanks, F**K OFF. on 22:26 - May 8 with 1372 viewsSmellyplumz

Seething with hatred - Huw Jenkins, Yanks, F**K OFF. on 22:15 - May 8 by valleyboy

So what have you done personally against what happened

Probably nothing

The only way you will hurt the Yanks and show your disgust is to hit them in their pocket

Obviously that hasn’t happened as revenue is up by nearly 13% from last season and of course look at the profit they made for last season

IF you read my post properly you'll see I said I did nothing. Take another look.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Seething with hatred - Huw Jenkins, Yanks, F**K OFF. on 22:30 - May 8 with 1297 viewsWingstandwood

Seething with hatred - Huw Jenkins, Yanks, F**K OFF. on 22:25 - May 8 by majorraglan

Jenkins has made money on the share sale, but from what understand the Americans made sure he retained a £5m in equity which means he will take a hit on relegation. The Trust will take a huge hit.
I am concerned for the future, the Americans are very savvy and will have done the figures, they won’t walk away empty handed and will no doubt try to secure the best return on their investment. Whether this means having a good go at a quick return to the PL I don’t know, but the value of a naming rights deal with the stadium has probably halved. Glass half empty, but a real concern for me is the stadium deal which may now be an asset which can be borrowed against and will cost £300k pa rent. A large debt would be a concern.

The share sale is going to be an interesting one because I got the inkling that the Yanks were double crossing and a single £ has yet to have been handed over. And, I guess a relegation could very well make The Yanks even more reluctant to hand over the agreed sum.

Interesting to see what'll happen because SCST is announcing a statement on that very subject in the next week or two.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024