Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing 21:57 - May 8 with 2191 viewsKinsey

We deserve it. Absolute joke.

Embarrassing on 22:12 - May 8 with 2030 viewsdickythorpe

We've been crap for a few.seasons.

Totally unenjoyable
Embarrassing on 22:18 - May 8 with 1932 viewsKinsey

Worse now.

It was a total embarrassment
Embarrassing on 22:18 - May 8 with 1931 viewsJack123

Embarrassing on 22:12 - May 8 by dickythorpe

We've been crap for a few.seasons.

Totally unenjoyable

I was thinking the same myself! Be nice if Huddersfield lose next 2, and we win against Stoke, just to get another bite at the cherry! but let's face it, it has been a terrible season..Can't really argue if we do get relegated..

libera nos a malo

Embarrassing on 22:34 - May 8 with 1722 viewsjackrabbit

Embarrassing on 22:18 - May 8 by Jack123

I was thinking the same myself! Be nice if Huddersfield lose next 2, and we win against Stoke, just to get another bite at the cherry! but let's face it, it has been a terrible season..Can't really argue if we do get relegated..

As I've posted before, we had the most 'do-able' final 3 game run-in of all the bottom teams and we've blown it. I can't see us scoring a goal again this season, let alone win the last game against Stoke who are a much more talented outfit than the Swans.

I live in London and I'm booked to travel to Swansea on the train on Sunday, and back after the game. It was supposed to be to enjoy the atmosphere of survival and the ensuing celebrations. Now it'll just be to witness our last game in the Premier League. I'm a glass-half-full sort of person, but I'm also a realist. We've blown it.
Embarrassing on 22:36 - May 8 with 1685 viewsjackal

Embarrassing on 22:18 - May 8 by Jack123

If we do stay up it'll be more of the same next season.
Embarrassing on 22:40 - May 8 with 1612 viewsjack2jack

There was little or no shape to us tonight, it was all too desperate.
We need a massive shake up from top to bottom.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024