Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight 22:40 - May 8 with 9615 viewsTheResurrection

Carlos to blame tonight, but not why most of you are thinking.

We had them where we wanted. We were competing better than them, even if we had less clear chances, but then stupidly the cry came for Tammy, same as it did in Bournemouth and we lost shape and purpose.

We were controlling that game and they gambled by putting 3 centre forwards on,
Long, Austin and Gabbiadini... That was their panic button and we didn't need to press ours.

The fans were superb, they clapped every mistake and provided the much needed energy the last few seasons has lacked.

You see, that used to be us, we'd forgive mistakes and look to encourage, lately we Boo them and moan and groan.

This has been one hell of a journey and no one should take it for granted.

We're all angry, we're all frustrated but there's so many things to consider and nothing is as black and white as some of the usual idiots want to make out.

For me, leave it as it was a bit longer, Olsson at left back and
Clucas with his work rate in midfield and see if we could've frustrated them with all their forwards on the pitch.

The last thing we should've been clamouring for is the guy that proved hopeless many times, even as recent as last Saturday.

We were decent in the first half against Bournemouth, we were strong in the first half tonight. We were very much in the game in both of them.

The attack mantra so many have been pushing for hasn't panned out.

We've still got a major chance though and tomorrow's night will tell us more. A 'normal' result will probably see us favourites to survive again.

Keep going til the end.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:42 - May 8 with 5525 viewsdickythorpe

Fair play res, I applaud keep going to the.end, but these players haven got our fight mate.
We are shít and a laughing stock On and off the field.

No one will stand up to huw and the yanks.
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:44 - May 8 with 5435 viewsGeoffThom

Oh I forgot this is the better side you presented to us at the start of the season the one with the better players .
Your on your own mate
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:44 - May 8 with 5426 viewsTheResurrection

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:42 - May 8 by dickythorpe

Fair play res, I applaud keep going to the.end, but these players haven got our fight mate.
We are shít and a laughing stock On and off the field.

No one will stand up to huw and the yanks.

They had our fight tonight mate. I thought to a man they all put a massive shift in. No one left anything out there tonight.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:45 - May 8 with 5378 viewsAngelRangelQS

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:44 - May 8 by TheResurrection

They had our fight tonight mate. I thought to a man they all put a massive shift in. No one left anything out there tonight.

No lack of effort... just a massive lack of quality
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:46 - May 8 with 5334 viewsBrynmill_Jack

No. Huw was and is to blame. He assembled this "squad", not Carvahal. But yes, you carry on blaming him and the fans,You f*cking idiot.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:46 - May 8 with 5310 viewsicecoldjack

Yeah we've been fookin awesome lately haven't we .

Crowd were superb, gave everything, the players tried it's just that they arnt quite good enough .

The league table doesn't lie plain and simple .
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:46 - May 8 with 5310 viewsItchySphincter

I don't think the manager can be blamed for the debacle that should eventually see us relegated. He rolled the only dice he had.

The players have no attachment and are simply not good enough. This falls squarely in the laps of the ownership.

Possibly the poorest PL in living memory and we can compete. Everything they said about greed has rung true.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:47 - May 8 with 5276 viewsAl_Bundy

So playing the long ball to the Ayews was the way to go ?? Apart from Jordans speculative effort he created himself we never looked like scoring.
Login to get fewer ads

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:49 - May 8 with 5177 viewsKingBony

You’ve got some front I’ll give you that. Still defending them lol

Just for the record, we’ve got Andy King and Tom Carrol, and Clucas pulling the strings instead of Gylfi haha

Gylfi would have created something out of nothing to save us, the three I mentioned are not as valuable to us combined as siggys left foot.

Fckn shambles of a team and the longer you go on with this charade the sillier you look.
[Post edited 8 May 2018 22:50]

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:49 - May 8 with 5178 viewsicecoldjack

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:46 - May 8 by Brynmill_Jack

No. Huw was and is to blame. He assembled this "squad", not Carvahal. But yes, you carry on blaming him and the fans,You f*cking idiot.

Huw is not to blame...at least not if you listen to the Res .

Players tried but they are just not good enough, imagine we had llorente and siggy on the field tonight ? Wonder what the score would have been ?
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:49 - May 8 with 5167 viewsSwanjaxs

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:45 - May 8 by AngelRangelQS

No lack of effort... just a massive lack of quality

Nail on the fàckin head mate fair play... no comeback to this post 👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:49 - May 8 with 5158 viewsThe_undecided

But its now out of our hands, and all our own doing, we were outside the drop zone a month or so back but allowed ourselves to get dragged in. If Huddersfield get a point tomorrow its curtains and there is nothing we can do, unless we manage to get 10 goals againt stoke and the Saints dont get anything.
I think its time to accept we have run out of luck that has served us well the last few seasons.
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:50 - May 8 with 5131 viewsjack2jack

We can't buy a goal ATM, that is our problem.
There was effort, but we went to pieces, and what's will all this long ball nonsense.
You hoof the ball and immediately loose possession.
There was no one running off our wingers.
It's ok with effort but there has to be purpose.
It was all very frustrating for me.
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:56 - May 8 with 5019 viewslifelong

We had then where we wanted...really.?
We set up with 3 full backs on the pitch, 2 Centre halves and 3 midfield players who create absolutely feck all. The Ayew brothers don’t work together and just run around like headless chickens.
We barely had an attempt on goal in the first half in a game we needed desperately to win, damn right some of us are angry, we were fecking shocking, simply not good enough.
We only looked like scoring when Abraham and Narsingh came on offering us a bit of width and pace.
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:58 - May 8 with 4962 viewstheloneranger

Yep the players put in a great shift, and chased everything, but if the plan was to play the long ball, put in cross after cross, why the f*ck didn't Carlos start with Tammy??

- Against the 2nd worst team in the league for conceding goals from crosses.

BUT if we're still in it at 10pm tomorrow night, let's go like f*ck again on Sunday

Don't give in just yet, we've got 1 3/4 feet in the grave, but it's not over, until it's over!!
[Post edited 8 May 2018 23:02]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:59 - May 8 with 4919 viewsWarwickHunt

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:56 - May 8 by lifelong

We set up with 3 full backs on the pitch, 2 Centre halves and 3 midfield players who create absolutely feck all. The Ayew brothers don’t work together and just run around like headless chickens.
We barely had an attempt on goal in the first half in a game we needed desperately to win, damn right some of us are angry, we were fecking shocking, simply not good enough.
We only looked like scoring when Abraham and Narsingh came on offering us a bit of width and pace.

Did we really spunk nearly FORTY FUÇKING MILLION on Andre and Clucas?

Almost makes Borja look like a bargain...
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:04 - May 8 with 4825 viewsicecoldjack

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:59 - May 8 by WarwickHunt

Did we really spunk nearly FORTY FUÇKING MILLION on Andre and Clucas?

Almost makes Borja look like a bargain...

Ayew I can almost understand but Clueless must have been £15m with £10M of that in a brown bag for hull chairman and huw ,there can't be any other reason for signing such an awful player. Record signing at one point mind !!
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:06 - May 8 with 4760 viewsAngelRangelQS

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:04 - May 8 by icecoldjack

Ayew I can almost understand but Clueless must have been £15m with £10M of that in a brown bag for hull chairman and huw ,there can't be any other reason for signing such an awful player. Record signing at one point mind !!

I just never understood the signing.

If we didn’t have Fulton, Carroll, Mesa then sure, sign a centre midfield workhorse with very little end product but he’s no different to what we already had really.

That money could have been put to so much better use
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:11 - May 8 with 4706 viewsMillJack

I got as far as “We were competing better than them”

We weren’t. They had 2 or 3 men around the ball whenver we had it, we were doing our normal trick of retreating as deep as possible and allowing them to pass it around at will.

Their press was co-ordinated, ours was a case of the person closest to the ball chasing after it on his own.

We were tactically outclassed by Mark Hughes....Mark Hughes ffs
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:11 - May 8 with 4693 viewsicecoldjack

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:06 - May 8 by AngelRangelQS

I just never understood the signing.

If we didn’t have Fulton, Carroll, Mesa then sure, sign a centre midfield workhorse with very little end product but he’s no different to what we already had really.

That money could have been put to so much better use

I agree.

I'm not being funny here either but IMO there isn't much to choose between Fulton and Clucas either, in fact jays first touch is far better than Sams.

Awful signing by huw Jenkins but we can't blame the player , he clearly has a fantastic agent !!
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:13 - May 8 with 4644 viewsTheResurrection

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:46 - May 8 by Brynmill_Jack

I'll facking idiot you Steve when I take you out you facking nonse

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:13 - May 8 with 4626 viewsAngelRangelQS

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:11 - May 8 by icecoldjack

I agree.

I'm not being funny here either but IMO there isn't much to choose between Fulton and Clucas either, in fact jays first touch is far better than Sams.

Awful signing by huw Jenkins but we can't blame the player , he clearly has a fantastic agent !!

No I don’t think there’s much difference between them. Certainly not £16m worth
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:14 - May 8 with 4587 viewsDarran

If anything tonight,especially in the first half I thought we were trying too hard.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:18 - May 8 with 4529 viewsTheResurrection

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:56 - May 8 by lifelong

Yeah we did mate because they resorted to their last ditch gambles by putting all 3 of their centre forwards on.

That should've played into our hands and whilst you thick fackers can't work anything out for yourself, that's what Carlos will be thinking tonight.

.why did he gamble so early?

No need

But still one more game to go

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:19 - May 8 with 4481 viewsKingBony

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:18 - May 8 by TheResurrection

Yeah we did mate because they resorted to their last ditch gambles by putting all 3 of their centre forwards on.

That should've played into our hands and whilst you thick fackers can't work anything out for yourself, that's what Carlos will be thinking tonight.

.why did he gamble so early?

No need

But still one more game to go

But we started the game like that, not in reaction to the Southampton subs?

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024