Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positive thread 22:52 - May 8 with 2183 viewsMorganator100

Huddersfield lose to Chelsea and Arsenal.

We beat Stoke.

It's not over yet.
Positive thread on 22:53 - May 8 with 2159 viewsItchySphincter

Wow, I hadn't realised.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Positive thread on 22:53 - May 8 with 2149 viewsJonTheJack

Sorry to break it to you but if we play like tonight we won't be beating Stoke.

We created nada. Just hopeful pot shots and our usual useless set pieces.
Positive thread on 23:04 - May 8 with 2069 viewsMorganator100

Let's take it step by step.

Get behind Chelsea tomorrow night and hope for a win. I'll take a 1-0 just along as they win. Huddersfield pressed high v Man City, will they do that now they know they only need a point.?

If they lose tomorrow, Arsenal will be a tough game especially as it will be Wenger's farwell game. The Arsenal players will give it everything for a last game win for him.

Let's hope it gets to the final weekend.
Positive thread on 23:15 - May 8 with 2017 viewsawayjack

Bookies have us as 1/3 on for relegation. Lump on!
Positive thread on 23:18 - May 8 with 1982 viewsKingBony

Positive thread on 23:04 - May 8 by Morganator100

Let's take it step by step.

Get behind Chelsea tomorrow night and hope for a win. I'll take a 1-0 just along as they win. Huddersfield pressed high v Man City, will they do that now they know they only need a point.?

If they lose tomorrow, Arsenal will be a tough game especially as it will be Wenger's farwell game. The Arsenal players will give it everything for a last game win for him.

Let's hope it gets to the final weekend.

“Get behind Chelsea” are you for real?

Relying on every other fcker to get points from our rivals, playing for draws is what’s done us over. If it gets to the last day we don’t deserve it.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Positive thread on 23:23 - May 8 with 1959 viewsploppy

I think the only thing in our favour is that Stoke are really cr@p. I mean proper cr@p - a bit like us. They are so poor that we may be able to score. Southampton, on the other hand, actually have the players to play football. How they've ended up in this relegation scrap is beyond me.

On such a positive thread, I won't mention that I can see Hudds getting at least one point - and it may be tomorrow.
Positive thread on 23:31 - May 8 with 1905 viewsMorganator100

Positive thread on 23:18 - May 8 by KingBony

“Get behind Chelsea” are you for real?

Relying on every other fcker to get points from our rivals, playing for draws is what’s done us over. If it gets to the last day we don’t deserve it.

What you rather Huddersfield get the point they need tomorrow night?

I'll be watching the game rooting for a Chelsea win.
Positive thread on 23:38 - May 8 with 1865 viewsploppy

While we're in positive mood ... even if Hudds get another point, would a 10 goal swing be out of the question between us and Southampton? Man C are quite capable of winning by a hatful - if they're not on the beach. So we'd only need to win by (10 - hatful). Simples.
Login to get fewer ads

Positive thread on 23:51 - May 8 with 1829 viewsawayjack

I think you're giving Arsenal too much credit. They've been woeful away from home with no away PL win in 2018. Their record against well organised fighters like Huddersfield is poor and most of squad be more concerned about getting injured for WCup - aside from Ramsey obviously.
Positive thread on 23:51 - May 8 with 1815 viewsomarjack

Change the thread's title into "Deluded thread".

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Positive thread on 23:52 - May 8 with 1809 viewsKingBony

Positive thread on 23:38 - May 8 by ploppy

While we're in positive mood ... even if Hudds get another point, would a 10 goal swing be out of the question between us and Southampton? Man C are quite capable of winning by a hatful - if they're not on the beach. So we'd only need to win by (10 - hatful). Simples.

Sounds like a reasonable possibility....................no really.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Positive thread on 23:59 - May 8 with 1765 viewsLeonWasGod

Fk knows. It's out of our hands now, when it needn't have been. It seems the recent slump is very real and not just because we've had a few tricky games including more away games recently.

I reckon Stoke will have switched off now, so we should beat them. But then I naively thought we'd batter S'ton, so don't listen to me.
Positive thread on 23:59 - May 8 with 1761 viewsMorganator100

Positive thread on 23:51 - May 8 by awayjack

I think you're giving Arsenal too much credit. They've been woeful away from home with no away PL win in 2018. Their record against well organised fighters like Huddersfield is poor and most of squad be more concerned about getting injured for WCup - aside from Ramsey obviously.

Wenger's last game as their manager. Those boys will want him to sign off with a win.
Positive thread on 00:01 - May 9 with 1747 viewsomarjack

Positive thread on 23:59 - May 8 by Morganator100

Wenger's last game as their manager. Those boys will want him to sign off with a win.

If Arsenal are able to win away games..they would have already don't you think?
plus..intent doesn't matter..we wanted to sign off the season with a win tonight..we didn't.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Positive thread on 00:01 - May 9 with 1745 viewsshenleymun

Positive thread - well done.

Miserable f*cks - f*ck off and support Newport and then you’ll have something to moan about.

COYS
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024