Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deluded Carlos 22:53 - May 8 with 2964 viewsLandore_Jack

"It’s very difficult for me to talk about this game. My players gave the maximum. They fought, they played with commitment, they played with heart and the fans pushed the team."

Must have been watching a different game.

#backtojack

Deluded Carlos on 22:56 - May 8 with 2894 viewsandrew

To be fair, they did fight, they looked committed BUT the problem is, they’re all f*cking crap!

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Deluded Carlos on 22:56 - May 8 with 2858 views3swan

I did think the players gave the maximum, but the quality wasn't there.

Everything was laboured though with no leader or organizer on the pitch
Deluded Carlos on 22:56 - May 8 with 2848 viewsSmellyplumz

Deluded Carlos on 22:56 - May 8 by andrew

To be fair, they did fight, they looked committed BUT the problem is, they’re all f*cking crap!

Too little too late

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Deluded Carlos on 23:00 - May 8 with 2755 viewsNookiejack

I think the payers have outperformed this season after losing Siggy and Llorente.

The crucial decision in my view was resigning Bony after his run of injuries the last few years, are as Andy Carroll for West Ham.

Soton had Austin, Omg and Gabbidani tonight as strikers we had Abrahams. The Ayew brothers aren't strikers they are wingers. Small margins at the end of the day and we still have a chance of staying up.
Deluded Carlos on 23:01 - May 8 with 2716 viewsNookiejack

Deluded Carlos on 23:00 - May 8 by Nookiejack

I think the payers have outperformed this season after losing Siggy and Llorente.

The crucial decision in my view was resigning Bony after his run of injuries the last few years, are as Andy Carroll for West Ham.

Soton had Austin, Omg and Gabbidani tonight as strikers we had Abrahams. The Ayew brothers aren't strikers they are wingers. Small margins at the end of the day and we still have a chance of staying up.

Omg should have read Long
Deluded Carlos on 23:01 - May 8 with 2711 viewscmajack

Seems to be a bit of a bottler . Failed in 2 play off seasons with Wednesday and after looking as if he got us out of trouble , looks as if he's failed again when the pressure was on.
Deluded Carlos on 23:06 - May 8 with 2641 viewsBytholWyn

Our squad is good enough to stay up - the problem lies with appointing a manager obsessed with designing a gameplan entirely about taking on the oppositions's perceived weaknesses and strengths. As a result we end up playing cynical anti-football that's the antithesis of everything we've stood for. If we go down, as looks very likely, it's very fitting that we will do so having betrayed just about every principle we once stood for, on and off the pitch.

I want our club back.
Deluded Carlos on 00:40 - May 9 with 2366 viewsJonathans_coat

Deluded Carlos on 23:00 - May 8 by Nookiejack

Tbh I’m not sure what position the Ayews are best suited to. If u play them on the wing, they drift infield out of position and don’t track the opposing wingers. But if you play them upfront, they keep coming deep leaving no out ball or target in the box for crosses. I don’t think either have enough positional discipline for the premier league.
Login to get fewer ads

Deluded Carlos on 00:42 - May 9 with 2339 viewsTheResurrection

No, only to utter kunts does that seem the case.

He's very much bang on the case and anyone saying differently is just being a kunt to themselves.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Deluded Carlos on 00:50 - May 9 with 2299 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I saw loads of effort out there tonight. I saw a group of players who worryingly didn’t look as though they believe in themselves any more. This poor run and lack of goals has knocked any confidence they had out of them. They looked to me to be trying their hardest but lacking the quality needed at this level.

Carlos should not have changed the shape. It forced Hughes to roll the dice early which is not in his nature and, no doubt, he’ll claim to be a tactical genius which we know he’s not. Without Carlos changing it the scruffy goal doesn’t happen and a draw was never a poor result for us tonight.

Big mistake.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Deluded Carlos on 01:14 - May 9 with 2247 viewsymaohyd

Deluded Carlos on 23:06 - May 8 by BytholWyn

Our squad is good enough to stay up - the problem lies with appointing a manager obsessed with designing a gameplan entirely about taking on the oppositions's perceived weaknesses and strengths. As a result we end up playing cynical anti-football that's the antithesis of everything we've stood for. If we go down, as looks very likely, it's very fitting that we will do so having betrayed just about every principle we once stood for, on and off the pitch.

I want our club back.

The squad is nowhere near good enough. People go on as if we have the DNA of Real Madrid.

It's been amazing while it lasted, the best period in the history of the club. Sadly it was always going to end in tears when the board wanted to sell out to a less than capable group of owners.

To survive in this league everything needs to be top notch as in player recruitment, manager recruitment, communication between the board and manager etc etc.

Unfortunately, it has all gone sour and a catalogue of mistakes made and we now look as if we are going to pay the price and rightly so. For a club the size of the Swans, if we are going to stay up then we must work hard on all the above mentioned areas. Plenty of bigger clubs have gone the same way.

If we do go down, the club must make some critical decisions.

I'm nervous about the future of the club. These owners thought it wise to appoint Bradley! So if the axis of evil of them and Jenkins remains in situ then fu ck knows what will happen.

Personally I would emulate what Cardiff have done with Warnock. Not in style of play, but hand the reigns over to someone who knows the Championship inside out and run the club top to bottom. Bring in players that he knows he can rely on and suit his style of play.

The writing was always on the wall for this season when Jenkins stated that we didn't need many new players last summer and Clement agreed with him and that was before we lost Lloriente and Siggy.

Back to my opening words, great while it lasted, credit to those who got us there and for keeping us there. BUT... the last few seasons the same people have fu cked up on a monumental scale.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Deluded Carlos on 02:13 - May 9 with 2157 viewsHighjack

"My players gave the maximum. They fought, they played with commitment"

Should be the bare minimum for any game.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Deluded Carlos on 02:14 - May 9 with 2154 viewsKilkennyjack

Deluded Carlos on 00:40 - May 9 by Jonathans_coat

Tbh I’m not sure what position the Ayews are best suited to. If u play them on the wing, they drift infield out of position and don’t track the opposing wingers. But if you play them upfront, they keep coming deep leaving no out ball or target in the box for crosses. I don’t think either have enough positional discipline for the premier league.

True.

Beware of the Risen People

Deluded Carlos on 03:26 - May 9 with 2055 viewsKingstonJack

Deluded Carlos on 01:14 - May 9 by ymaohyd

The squad is nowhere near good enough. People go on as if we have the DNA of Real Madrid.

It's been amazing while it lasted, the best period in the history of the club. Sadly it was always going to end in tears when the board wanted to sell out to a less than capable group of owners.

To survive in this league everything needs to be top notch as in player recruitment, manager recruitment, communication between the board and manager etc etc.

Unfortunately, it has all gone sour and a catalogue of mistakes made and we now look as if we are going to pay the price and rightly so. For a club the size of the Swans, if we are going to stay up then we must work hard on all the above mentioned areas. Plenty of bigger clubs have gone the same way.

I'm nervous about the future of the club. These owners thought it wise to appoint Bradley! So if the axis of evil of them and Jenkins remains in situ then fu ck knows what will happen.

Personally I would emulate what Cardiff have done with Warnock. Not in style of play, but hand the reigns over to someone who knows the Championship inside out and run the club top to bottom. Bring in players that he knows he can rely on and suit his style of play.

The writing was always on the wall for this season when Jenkins stated that we didn't need many new players last summer and Clement agreed with him and that was before we lost Lloriente and Siggy.

Back to my opening words, great while it lasted, credit to those who got us there and for keeping us there. BUT... the last few seasons the same people have fu cked up on a monumental scale.

Spot on
Deluded Carlos on 08:02 - May 9 with 1621 viewsTheResurrection

Deluded Carlos on 00:50 - May 9 by Joe_bradshaw

I saw loads of effort out there tonight. I saw a group of players who worryingly didn’t look as though they believe in themselves any more. This poor run and lack of goals has knocked any confidence they had out of them. They looked to me to be trying their hardest but lacking the quality needed at this level.

Carlos should not have changed the shape. It forced Hughes to roll the dice early which is not in his nature and, no doubt, he’ll claim to be a tactical genius which we know he’s not. Without Carlos changing it the scruffy goal doesn’t happen and a draw was never a poor result for us tonight.

Big mistake.

Exactly my point.

That's just how it was.

Sadly.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Deluded Carlos on 08:14 - May 9 with 1524 viewsmajorraglan

I think Carlos has made a few mistakes, but he has done his best with a limited squad which is very light in some areas. Swansea have Bony and Abraham as the main striking options, one is injured the second a kid whereas Southampton had Austin, along and Gabbiadini in the match day squad. Relying on 2 strikers was a big mistake.
Deluded Carlos on 08:14 - May 9 with 1520 viewscostalotta

Deluded Carlos on 00:50 - May 9 by Joe_bradshaw

Big mistake.

He weakened our already desperately weak midfield IMO.

This has to be the worst collection of MF players we’ve had in quite some time.
Deluded Carlos on 08:44 - May 9 with 1391 viewsicecoldjack

Deluded Carlos on 01:14 - May 9 by ymaohyd

Great post.

I saw the interview and quite frankly Carlos has accepted he's out of his depth with what he has at his disposal.

He knows he's blown it and he knows he lost his bottle, it doesn't take much for our feeble minded players to buckle not long after .

I think Carlos run out if ideas a month ago and the players knew it, judging by the performances since then most of those boys look like they were keeping themselves fresh for a move in the summer, not risking injury and coasting til the end hoping somebody else would do something special .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024