Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Jase & Steve” 00:22 - May 9 with 3562 viewsJonathans_coat

Would be interesting to know exactly what due diligence was done on these two.

Jason Levien is co-owner/director of 3 sports teams:-

Memphis Grizzlies - bottom of their league
DC United - bottom of their league
Swansea city - circling the drain

They don’t sound like a safe pair of hands to sell my “beloved” football club to me. It looks to me like they have found a way of making money from sporting ineptitude.

Any arguement Huw and co put forward for selling to these guys other than £££ is blatant lies.
“Jase & Steve” on 03:07 - May 9 with 3481 viewsSeaJack

Hear hear. It stinks tbh with you. Maybe that’s the shape of things to come. Owners of the club for the long haul no matter what League we’re in. Relegation is seen as an occupational hazard.
“Jase & Steve” on 06:11 - May 9 with 3397 viewsFerrieBodde

"Would be interesting to know exactly what due diligence was done on these two."

Clearly there wasn't any.

A 5 minute search on Google would tell you all you need to know about how toxic and incompetent they are, their unsavoury histories, and how they're probably the worst people possible to sell your club to. Unfortunately dickhead in charge Huw Jenkins just took the money and ran without any thought or due diligence whatsoever.
“Jase & Steve” on 06:56 - May 9 with 3274 viewsBrynmill_Jack

“Jase & Steve” on 06:11 - May 9 by FerrieBodde

"Would be interesting to know exactly what due diligence was done on these two."

Clearly there wasn't any.

A 5 minute search on Google would tell you all you need to know about how toxic and incompetent they are, their unsavoury histories, and how they're probably the worst people possible to sell your club to. Unfortunately dickhead in charge Huw Jenkins just took the money and ran without any thought or due diligence whatsoever.

He didn't run,mores the pity. They could have employed a very decent director of football for 500 grand a year......

When we blow tens of millions on players like Sam Clucas, a knackered Bony, Roque Mesa (though I would have given anything to see him on the pitch last night) and Borja Baston (who would also have improved the team last night) it's not really surprising to see who's to blame for this debacle.

Huw thought his expertise in running a "successful" business would transfer from Casey's to scouting players for a premier league side would bring the same results. And unfortunately for us, it has.

I wonder if any of the sellouts has broken silence since last night's "entertainment"? Jenkins couldn't keep his gob shut when things were going well.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

“Jase & Steve” on 08:14 - May 9 with 3161 viewsQJumpingJack

I expect our owners may be slightly distracted at the moment.
According to press reports, DC United are close to signing Wayne Rooney.
“Jase & Steve” on 08:34 - May 9 with 3105 viewsmagicdaps10

It doesnt need a brain surgeon too work out they were willing to sell to whoever paid the asking price.
You only have to read snippets of the recent court case to see that they sold their beloved Swansea to get rich alone.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

“Jase & Steve” on 09:49 - May 9 with 2960 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Jase and Steve and the other 25 will be working out how to get their money back.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

“Jase & Steve” on 09:52 - May 9 with 2941 viewsBloodyhills

“Jase & Steve” on 03:07 - May 9 by SeaJack

Hear hear. It stinks tbh with you. Maybe that’s the shape of things to come. Owners of the club for the long haul no matter what League we’re in. Relegation is seen as an occupational hazard.

I sort of think that they didn't understand that there was such a thing as relegation from the Prem and the cash cow. Otherwise I don't understand how they could have taken a punt on Bradley.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

“Jase & Steve” on 10:25 - May 9 with 2897 viewsKrisP

I would be more interested in what due diligence they did on the club and the way it was being run for a year or two before they took over.
Login to get fewer ads

“Jase & Steve” on 17:03 - May 9 with 2699 viewsgiantstoneater

I think most fans knew what they were like after checking out their treatment of DC United if I remember rightly they were champions and then the dream team took over and they dropped like a stone I am certain that all members of the old board would have known this being "football men" the truth is they didn`t care they just wanted the money.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 17:27]
“Jase & Steve” on 17:16 - May 9 with 2636 viewsLoyal

And their back up 28 unknowns ?
Sold down the river for greed.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

“Jase & Steve” on 17:29 - May 9 with 2591 viewsJonathans_coat

Well it appears they are experts in sporting failure. But they seem to be making a pretty penny out of it don’t they? Why would the 28 random investors give them their “hard earned” knowing their track record? Has anyone seen the film “the producers”, in which the eponymous theater producers realise they can make more money from a box office disaster than a success. Just seems fishy that every sports team they touch withers and dies.
“Jase & Steve” on 17:32 - May 9 with 2576 viewsmonmouth

“Jase & Steve” on 17:29 - May 9 by Jonathans_coat

Well it appears they are experts in sporting failure. But they seem to be making a pretty penny out of it don’t they? Why would the 28 random investors give them their “hard earned” knowing their track record? Has anyone seen the film “the producers”, in which the eponymous theater producers realise they can make more money from a box office disaster than a success. Just seems fishy that every sports team they touch withers and dies.

Fair play for ‘eponymous’ on planet swans.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

“Jase & Steve” on 17:45 - May 9 with 2547 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

“Jase & Steve” on 17:29 - May 9 by Jonathans_coat

As you say what they do is produce very poor sporting results time and time again.
They are very good at it.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 17:45]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

“Jase & Steve” on 17:52 - May 9 with 2513 viewsJonathans_coat

“Jase & Steve” on 17:45 - May 9 by JACKMANANDBOY

As you say what they do is produce very poor sporting results time and time again.
They are very good at it.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 17:45]

These “fit and proper” owners will definitely take us to the next level!
“Jase & Steve” on 19:20 - May 9 with 2417 viewsDippy

Other companies investing in the City.. due to them.. cooperation with our government to improve infrastructure within the city..

New University campus
A few new developments within the city.

Haven't you noticed the Americanisation lately?

Poll: Cooper Out

“Jase & Steve” on 19:25 - May 9 with 2387 viewsJonathans_coat

“Jase & Steve” on 19:20 - May 9 by Dippy

Other companies investing in the City.. due to them.. cooperation with our government to improve infrastructure within the city..

New University campus
A few new developments within the city.

Haven't you noticed the Americanisation lately?

So you think recent investment in Swansea infrastructure is because of some Americans buying (and ruining) a football club? Is that what your suggesting?
“Jase & Steve” on 19:30 - May 9 with 2372 viewsDippy

“Jase & Steve” on 19:25 - May 9 by Jonathans_coat

So you think recent investment in Swansea infrastructure is because of some Americans buying (and ruining) a football club? Is that what your suggesting?

No.. I'm suggesting that the 1000s of companies they own, are investing in the City.

And they are in Cooperation with our government to improve certain aspects of the city, with their expertise.

They might not be doing a grand job on the Sports side.. but creating a sustainable economy for the Sports side to thrive, they're experts.

The Trust are not saying anything etc..

But it's obvious they've been doing work.. tickets are still selling.

“Jase & Steve” on 20:43 - May 9 with 2300 viewsJonathans_coat

“Jase & Steve” on 19:30 - May 9 by Dippy

No.. I'm suggesting that the 1000s of companies they own, are investing in the City.

And they are in Cooperation with our government to improve certain aspects of the city, with their expertise.

They might not be doing a grand job on the Sports side.. but creating a sustainable economy for the Sports side to thrive, they're experts.

The Trust are not saying anything etc..

But it's obvious they've been doing work.. tickets are still selling.

Any details on this Dippy, or just speculation?
“Jase & Steve” on 20:52 - May 9 with 2266 viewsDippy

“Jase & Steve” on 20:43 - May 9 by Jonathans_coat

Any details on this Dippy, or just speculation?

No.. it's what people with degrees in economics do..

Create a sustainable economy so their company can thrive.

And apparently we have the best in the world..

Ah f*ck.. Huddersfield bundle the ball in the net.

“Jase & Steve” on 21:46 - May 9 with 2169 viewsTom1912

I don't think it's their fault to be honest. The issue is we lost quality and didn't replace it and that's down to Huw Jenkins. He would have sold those players and signed the crap he did with or without them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024